• 10-12 months old

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • 1 Year+

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Still pregnant

Votes: 15 14.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times going to fast. Only feels like the other day I was ticking the 36 weeks box in the pregnancy thread. Now she’s 4 months!!!! Going to a nursery next week ☹😭😭 I don’t wanna go back to work 😭😭😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whenever I do these polls I realise my baby is 6 months old AND I’m nearly 4 months pregnant and I just kind of stare at my phone for a bit like … duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They're 7 months old this month😰😰
I was just thinking the other day about how vividly I can remember the days I was in hospital and also particularly the day I was in labour. I can remember reading what you were going through and telling my husband and worrying about whether the twins were going to be taken to different hospitals and all that. I can remember after I got my epidural and was able to chill I checked on here to read what was happening with you and the girls. How surreal is all that now!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking the other day about how vividly I can remember the days I was in hospital and also particularly the day I was in labour. I can remember reading what you were going through and telling my husband and worrying about whether the twins were going to be taken to different hospitals and all that. I can remember after I got my epidural and was able to chill I checked on here to read what was happening with you and the girls. How surreal is all that now!
Its so crazy! I remember you going in for your induction & I was telling Mr TY about you & BabyYoda and everything the both of you had been through! I can't quite believe how fast its all gone! I'm so excited for you to announce Kitt #2! Finn is going to make an amazing big brother & I can't wait to hear about their little bond they will form, it won't be long and you'll be being tag teamed 😍 (in the best possible way obviously!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just tick her corrected age tbh so she can stay a baby for longer 🤣🤣🤣, she’s tiny so can get away with it 🤭🤭

886FE43B-D96A-41A5-AA5D-8C162E20130B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Its so crazy! I remember you going in for your induction & I was telling Mr TY about you & BabyYoda and everything the both of you had been through! I can't quite believe how fast its all gone! I'm so excited for you to announce Kitt #2! Finn is going to make an amazing big brother & I can't wait to hear about their little bond they will form, it won't be long and you'll be being tag teamed 😍 (in the best possible way obviously!!)
Oh stop it, you’ll set me off. It’s mad how much we’ve all been through together isn’t it. You better all still be here to keep me sane when my little one does arrive. We’ve already got names picked out and I’m gonna book a gender scan for a couple of weeks time!! Oh also am I right in remembering that you thought you were having girl/boy twins and then when they came out it was two girls?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh stop it, you’ll set me off. It’s mad how much we’ve all been through together isn’t it. You better all still be here to keep me sane when my little one does arrive. We’ve already got names picked out and I’m gonna book a gender scan for a couple of weeks time!! Oh also am I right in remembering that you thought you were having girl/boy twins and then when they came out it was two girls?
I've said in the pregnancy thread, I'm here till they're 18😂 I'm definitely gonna be here for Kitt #2 and to see if anyone else does a Kitt post partum🤣
Yep that was mee!

I just tick her corrected age tbh so she can stay a baby for longer 🤣🤣🤣, she’s tiny so can get away with it 🤭🤭

View attachment 1105231
Her little chunky thighs😍🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've said in the pregnancy thread, I'm here till they're 18😂 I'm definitely gonna be here for Kitt #2 and to see if anyone else does a Kitt post partum🤣
Yep that was mee!

Her little chunky thighs😍🥺
Genuinely what happens when our babies aren’t in the new baby advice group. Where will we all go?

chunky thighs and about 5 chins- she’s my daughter all right 💃🏼💃🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely what happens when our babies aren’t in the new baby advice group. Where will we all go?

chunky thighs and about 5 chins- she’s my daughter all right 💃🏼💃🏼🤣
I dont want to think of them as toddlers 😰. I'll see you all in the toddler thread😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont want to think of them as toddlers 😰. I'll see you all in the toddler thread😂
Oh gosh do we go straight to toddler phase. We’ll have to create new topics for their milestones won’t we- the off to school thread, the child hitting puberty thread etc etc haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh gosh do we go straight to toddler phase. We’ll have to create new topics for their milestones won’t we- the off to school thread, the child hitting puberty thread etc etc haha.
My 16 year old has come old drunk, what do I do thread😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My 16 year old has come old drunk, what do I do thread😂
Join him😂😂

Little crazy cat needs a routine so bad but while she’s Ill it’s not really happening. She is wide awake 😂😵💫 she needs another bottle as she’s not had enough today but she doesn’t stay asleep from her 7.45pm one. I don’t even know where to start 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Join him😂😂

Little crazy cat needs a routine so bad but while she’s Ill it’s not really happening. She is wide awake 😂😵💫 she needs another bottle as she’s not had enough today but she doesn’t stay asleep from her 7.45pm one. I don’t even know where to start 😆
How is she feeling now?

How is she feeling now?
She’s ok thank you, there is just so much snot. I literally don’t know where it’s coming from. Gave her some nurofen earlier and that’s helped. We’ve snot sucked and saline sprayed her nose so much. She’s had a bath and vapour oil in the room but she still sounds like darth vader 😂
But all in all a lot happier in herself. We had our first snot bubble today 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.