Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know AYM say the clothes are ethically made but their stuff looks so cheap and some of it looks very unflattering

Reactions: 5
I know AYM say the clothes are ethically made but their stuff looks so cheap and some of it looks very unflattering
It totally does!! And she’s trying to mock influencers? She’s literally the quintessential influencer lol

Reactions: 6
What has really annoyed me about today’s baking Sunday. Is that she’s been sponsored by WILD and couldn’t be arsed to go out and buy popsicle sticks for toffee apples…….surely that’s something that costs £1 if that.

Reactions: 8
What has really annoyed me about today’s baking Sunday. Is that she’s been sponsored by WILD and couldn’t be arsed to go out and buy popsicle sticks for toffee apples…….surely that’s something that costs £1 if that.
What she ordered them online?

Surely, if her phone had died during ‘eating’ one of them, it wouldn’t have saved the video after? Also, it’s not really ‘baking’ Sunday is it? All you’re doing is making caramel and dipping the apples in it, then covering them in crap. There’s zero baking involved…

Reactions: 3
Surely, if her phone had died during ‘eating’ one of them, it wouldn’t have saved the video after? Also, it’s not really ‘baking’ Sunday is it? All you’re doing is making caramel and dipping the apples in it, then covering them in crap. There’s zero baking involved…
Yes, this was my thoughts about the phone dying too! She’s such a Billy bullshitter

Reactions: 3
The fact that WILD haven’t reposted any of it says a lot

Reactions: 4
Please. Please stop videoing your boyfriend doing tit like that. Let some stuff be private. Why? Why is there a need to film stuff like that???

Reactions: 10
doing faces/poses like this will literally never be funny or relatable or whatever she's trying to do

Reactions: 5
doing faces/poses like this will literally never be funny or relatable or whatever she's trying to do
She has one of the most punchable faces ever. I don’t think she’s funny or cute or whatever the hell she thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.