Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her actual job? Like I know she’s an “influencer” but an influencer of what? How does her Instagram pay the bills!!?

Reactions: 4
‘I make the best cheese toasties’ - slices of cheddar with salt and pepper on plain bread. Literally the most basic cheese toastie ever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
him coming in every time she's filming in lingerie is getting a bit much now lol does it have to be every single time

Reactions: 12
him coming in every time she's filming in lingerie is getting a bit much now lol does it have to be every single time
I don’t mind it too much, it’s the awkward stance while waiting for him to come and see is what gets me. It genuinely makes me feel awkward.

Reactions: 3
£110 for an unsanded and unvarnished chest of drawers? She’s having a laugh. Why does it matter whether she sells it to one of her followers or a random on Marketplace? Also, that navy blue wardrobe is 🤢

Reactions: 4
She needs to get a life. Only people with absolutely nothing going on would brag about making cheese toasties and film the whole process.

Reactions: 3
£110 for an unsanded and unvarnished chest of drawers? She’s having a laugh. Why does it matter whether she sells it to one of her followers or a random on Marketplace? Also, that navy blue wardrobe is 🤢
it looks like the tardis is in their bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she making a joke out of her bf hitting and hurting her? So bleeping strange.
also done with all these influencers showing off these ridiculously expensive advent calendars. Cba with Christmas materialism already, and it’s October…
Wtf what did she say? I think it's a daddy dom little girl relationship.

I HATE when she eats something she’s made and shuts her eyes and does that face! Like this 😑 it’s SO annoying. She’s been really irritating lately

• Haha
EC57D795-98E5-43DA-A268-6EB65C2B7E0D.png

Why would you wear this on a story to then bother putting the pointless camel emoji there which covers NOTHING!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but every last story has ‘B’ in it. Stop trying to make B happen, it’s never gonna happen!!

She is 100% those girls that have to bring up their boyfriend at every single chance. And not even the ones that say “oh well me and B”. No, even worse: the ones that go “my bOyFrIeNd” 😷

Reactions: 11
What irritates me the most about Nelly is that she claims the space of a body positive influencer while being straight sized. If you look at her pictures on the gram which are close up to her stomach you’d be forgiven in thinking that she’s a curvy girl. But look at this picture of her, you can see from the reflection in the mirror she is like a size 8 with long slim legs. I find it quite disgusting that she has created her brand off the back of a movement that is not for her.

Attachments

I’ve had to unfollow her before the incoming ‘I make the BEST pumpkin soup’ stories come rolling in. Her content is always the same too, her pushing and squeezing her skin to make her look bigger than she really is. Or creepy ‘B’ lurking in the background 🤮

What irritates me the most about Nelly is that she claims the space of a body positive influencer while being straight sized. If you look at her pictures on the gram which are close up to her stomach you’d be forgiven in thinking that she’s a curvy girl. But look at this picture of her, you can see from the reflection in the mirror she is like a size 8 with long slim legs. I find it quite disgusting that she has created her brand off the back of a movement that is not for her.
So so true. She often poses in a way to make her ‘rolls’ and stomach look bigger on purpose just to try and be relatable to a plus size audience and I think it’s so wrong

Reactions: 9
I guess in her head she probably thinks she is plus size compared to how she used to be. She's really not though. Especially when she's wearing clothes. She's a very slim TALL woman
Not 5'3

Anyone watch her new video? Gave me the ick when she was kissing B and then he grabs her arse. Why does she need to post that on her video?!
I wish she showed us the bathroom disaster !

“I’m crying already”

LOOOOOL the most forced ‘I’m so sad face’ and not even a single tear or a red eye in sight.

Such a bleeping beg.

Reactions: 8
Was surprised to see Helena at the beauty works x Molly mae event but not surprised she was alone has anyone ever seen her interact with anyone other than B or her mum?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.