Nelly_London

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping here we go Helena blowing smoke up Elles Darby's arse by buying her collection of tit. 'of the underwear is so comfy' .... Babe its clearly digging in. Omg these shorts are so amazing... Proceeds to say how they're actually see through and give her a camel toe . duck off Helena

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her and her boyfriend really filmed each other
‘Pretending to be balloons’ and put it on her story … I can’t. They’re not all there surely

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And why are they betting on who’s was best to see who’s going to buy lunch? It’s her birthday lol shouldn’t B pay?

excuse me whilst I vomit for saying “B” 😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had to unfollow this loon. She grates on me big time. Stomping through London like a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate the trend of pulling silly faces to look quirky or doing stupid dances like she always does like please stop it

Why is she making a joke out of her bf hitting and hurting her? So bleeping strange.
also done with all these influencers showing off these ridiculously expensive advent calendars. Cba with Christmas materialism already, and it’s October…

Why is she making a joke out of her bf hitting and hurting her? So bleeping strange.
also done with all these influencers showing off these ridiculously expensive advent calendars. Cba with Christmas materialism already, and it’s October…
Their relationship or whatever it is, is so cringe. She’s so full of herself.

Reactions: 3
The only reason I still follow her is for baking Sunday and she can’t even stick to that.

Meh really gone off her. Find her fake and irritating.
‘B’ looks like a gappy pervert.

• Haha
Does B actually live with her? When she’s in the bedroom it looks like the bed is only set up for 1 person. He’s never just there unless she’s half naked and cals him into the room with her weird childlike voice. She’s just made toastie and soup for 1 person (the she showed at least) and there’s no sign of him again.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she thought we needed a series of stories of her making a toastie and heating up soup

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But she’s the master of cheese toasties and wanted to show off her skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.