Nelly London #5 Munchausen, Misappropriation and Moose’s Knuckle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B is an unpaid photographer at this point. That seems to be the biggest role he has in her life.

it honestly feels like her life revolves around content. I know on Instagram it’s going to come across this way, but you’ll get influencers who will maybe tell you about a bath they had earlier, who’ll put up a generic image then update their followers on bad news in the description…

Nelly will actually post several stories about the bath, she’ll post selfies of her in the bath, she’ll post an ad for a razor whilst in the bath…

she won’t just update you on life events, she’ll take selfies while in hospital, she’ll video herself crying and checking pregnancy tests. She’ll film herself recovering from surgery and removing bandages. She’ll post a million stories from a “relaxing trip”. She’ll get B to film her having a panic attack… while literally holding up boarding a plane.

it’s really odd behaviour and cannot be good for anyone to be this invested in their online persona. It’s so odd. And her response to posting this intrusive, private stuff is almost to shame the people who unfollow her. As if they must be prudish or something to not want to follow a stranger through their abortion online.

her followers aren’t helping her because they just cheer her on in this weird behaviour. She seems to be totally surrounded by enablers who cheer her on no matter what, instead of encouraging her to be more moderate with what she shares online.

Reactions: 9
B is an unpaid photographer at this point. That seems to be the biggest role he has in her life.

it honestly feels like her life revolves around content. I know on Instagram it’s going to come across this way, but you’ll get influencers who will maybe tell you about a bath they had earlier, who’ll put up a generic image then update their followers on bad news in the description…

Nelly will actually post several stories about the bath, she’ll post selfies of her in the bath, she’ll post an ad for a razor whilst in the bath…

she won’t just update you on life events, she’ll take selfies while in hospital, she’ll video herself crying and checking pregnancy tests. She’ll film herself recovering from surgery and removing bandages. She’ll post a million stories from a “relaxing trip”. She’ll get B to film her having a panic attack… while literally holding up boarding a plane.

it’s really odd behaviour and cannot be good for anyone to be this invested in their online persona. It’s so odd. And her response to posting this intrusive, private stuff is almost to shame the people who unfollow her. As if they must be prudish or something to not want to follow a stranger through their abortion online.

her followers aren’t helping her because they just cheer her on in this weird behaviour. She seems to be totally surrounded by enablers who cheer her on no matter what, instead of encouraging her to be more moderate with what she shares online.
I just feel sorry for B that whenever she does spend time like this with him it’s because she needs photograph content. Never seen them do anything just for the sake of it

Reactions: 4
I’ve been thinking about her post for a few days but honestly everyone else has more eloquently expressed my thoughts. One thing though, I’m not even 100% convinced the filming of the reaction is even genuinely from when she found out. Not sure why but I get a feeling that she actually ‘recreated’ her finding out.
This was my thought exactly, what a vile human she is 🤢

Reactions: 4