Nelly London #4 No creative ideas of her own, probably because she never leaves her home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it’s pretty poor taste to use images of female victims in a video about herself, on an account she monetises. Feels a bit icky to me to use people’s faces in that way. She doesn’t even name them.
I agree, I also 100% think that nothing happened to her out running the other day, I think it was made up as she’d seen someone else do something like this and thought she’d make something up herself as a way of leading into doing this reel, otherwise it would have all seemed a bit random! Possibly a bit harsh but she steals almost all of her other content, I don’t see why this would be any different!

Reactions: 14
The way she does a double take at a person just running by, if I was that person I’d be freaked out as to why this person is glaring at me, she definitely set up the camera as soon as she could see someone just to get that shot 🙄

Reactions: 4
Honestly, if it did happen, she was probably meandering all around the trail and stopping unexpectedly as she videos herself, then checks out her recordings. Dude was probably frustrated that an influencer was in his way, not running, nor paying attention to the trail.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, if it did happen, she was probably meandering all around the trail and stopping unexpectedly as she videos herself, then checks out her recordings. Dude was probably frustrated that an influencer was in his way, not running, nor paying attention to the trail.
in her video she says

“Of course I carry at least one weapon with me”

but the product she’s showing isn’t a weapon at all. It’s basically a red dye spray.

Carrying a weapon is neither legal nor advised. I don’t know why she’s exaggerating this, it’s a bizarre point. Anything designed to harm another person that would count as a weapon, is almost always illegal.

She’s exaggerating and I don’t know why..? She’s not carrying a weapon?

Reactions: 8
And in the highly likely event they gain control of the weapon, it now can and probably will be used against you. And with a spray, in the panic and frenzy of the moment, you are very likely to accidentally direct it at yourself! It's just not a good line of defense in a situation such as being attacked while out running.

There's really good running safety apps she should download and use. Oh and stop wearing her hair in a high ponytail!

I really don't think should be advertising that she carries some kind of spray as a weapon, legally? And putting the idea in other people's heads to also carry something?

Reactions: 5
As someone who lives in a rural area, abd wouldn't run for money. Is there really that high a risk when out running?

As someone who lives in a rural area, abd wouldn't run for money. Is there really that high a risk when out running?
I also live in a rural area and although I feel perfectly safe, I think maybe I should have a look at one of these safety apps just in case. There are stories all the time of women being attacked and sometimes even killed. Im fortunate to live in a safe area but I shouldn’t be so complacent.

I definitely would not carry anything that could be deemed as weapon like Nelly though. You’re asking for trouble there.

Reactions: 3
Could you recommend one of the safety apps please?
Of course! I have a few on my phone - BSafe and Run Buddy. They're good because if you stop moving, or begin moving really fast (like you've been thrown into a van and its speeding off) for a period of time, it triggers the alarm and alerts your designated contacts that you're in trouble.

I find BSafe to be the best overall. It starts recording video and audio when the alert is triggered and it even lets those contacts start watching your livestre and gives them the address you're at.

They're handy even in say, an accident while you're out walking, not just from predatory men. Thoroughly recommend looking into them!

• Heart
Of course! I have a few on my phone - BSafe and Run Buddy. They're good because if you stop moving, or begin moving really fast (like you've been thrown into a van and its speeding off) for a period of time, it triggers the alarm and alerts your designated contacts that you're in trouble.

I find BSafe to be the best overall. It starts recording video and audio when the alert is triggered and it even lets those contacts start watching your livestre and gives them the address you're at.

They're handy even in say, an accident while you're out walking, not just from predatory men. Thoroughly recommend looking into them!
Thank you, I’m going to check them out

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nelly’s latest video talking about how makeup can look textured even though you bought the expensive fancy primer one of the “Angel girlies” recommended online … as if she isn’t one of the same “Angel girlies” making those very same recommendations?! She literally has a link up to a £50 Bobbie brown primer.

im baffled at the cognitive dissonance she has sometimes. She’s literally the very person she’s critiquing in her posts.

• Haha
Tell us something we didn’t already know 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

edit - also the fact they don’t have any friends together I find very odd! Like obviously couples have their own friend groups but this seems extreme!

Attachments

What in the Martina Navratilova is going on here…

IMG_8401.jpeg

yet another video where Nelly has copied took inspiration from another creator 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her tiktok vid on her interactions with brands…?
To summarise:
A brand called Komodo pretended to manage her 3 years ago. Which is interesting because I’d assumed she still managed herself.

Never fully dressed messaged her at 2pm and invited her to an event that evening in Brighton. I actually don’t think it’s that big a deal, but apparently it’s really rude.

IMG_4819.jpeg

In the Style: this must’ve been 2018? invited her to a photoshoot with the premise of going natural so no photoshop, no makeup. All the influencers had been there several hours when danni dyer turned up with a hair and makeup team.

IMG_4821.jpeg

Breastfeeding brand: a year and a half ago she got a message from a breast feeding company asking her to promote some stuff. Apparently this was weird because she isn’t a mum and doesn’t breastfeed. I don’t get why this is that crazy because her audience is predominantly body positive women which overlaps with that element of breastfeeding. Her audience are also likely to be thinking about (if not already) becoming mums. It’s not about her as a person, it’s about getting the attention of her audience.

I mean, I doubt Judi dench sits and compares on moneysupermarket. I doubt Lily James had a sky mobile contract. I doubt Danni Dyer wears any of her awful clothing from her In The Style collection by choice. Influencing is essentially advertising.

I hope she comes out and tells everyone what’s happened with gymshark because I feel it’s a brand she used to rave about and now covers up their logos while simultaneously selling a ton of their stuff online. It’s really odd, would love to know what the heck is happening there

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her tiktok vid on her interactions with brands…?
To summarise:
A brand called Komodo pretended to manage her 3 years ago. Which is interesting because I’d assumed she still managed herself.

Never fully dressed messaged her at 2pm and invited her to an event that evening in Brighton. I actually don’t think it’s that big a deal, but apparently it’s really rude.

View attachment 2840590

In the Style: this must’ve been 2018? invited her to a photoshoot with the premise of going natural so no photoshop, no makeup. All the influencers had been there several hours when danni dyer turned up with a hair and makeup team.

View attachment 2840603

Breastfeeding brand: a year and a half ago she got a message from a breast feeding company asking her to promote some stuff. Apparently this was weird because she isn’t a mum and doesn’t breastfeed. I don’t get why this is that crazy because her audience is predominantly body positive women which overlaps with that element of breastfeeding. Her audience are also likely to be thinking about (if not already) becoming mums. It’s not about her as a person, it’s about getting the attention of her audience.

I mean, I doubt Judi dench sits and compares on moneysupermarket. I doubt Lily James had a sky mobile contract. I doubt Danni Dyer wears any of her awful clothing from her In The Style collection by choice. Influencing is essentially advertising.

I hope she comes out and tells everyone what’s happened with gymshark because I feel it’s a brand she used to rave about and now covers up their logos while simultaneously selling a ton of their stuff online. It’s really odd, would love to know what the heck is happening there
the inthestyle one made me laugh, like girl do you really think you’d have gone with enough notice? you forced yourself to go to an amazing fenty event only to hide in the toilet, leave early and show none of the products. it’s no surprise she’s second choice

I don’t think she’ll mention gymshark as she was the prick in the situation and she’s been mystic as duck about it for ages

Reactions: 10
the inthestyle one made me laugh, like girl do you really think you’d have gone with enough notice? you forced yourself to go to an amazing fenty event only to hide in the toilet, leave early and show none of the products. it’s no surprise she’s second choice

I don’t think she’ll mention gymshark as she was the prick in the situation and she’s been mystic as duck about it for ages
yeh I was really surprised at how hostile she was at being invited last minute. She lives in central Brighton so it’s not like they were being crazy. They sent a nice, pleasant message. What was wrong with saying “thanks for the invite but no thank you”. I don’t think it’s necessary to apologise at inviting her last minute. Seems a bit high maintenance and as if she’s taken it personally because she wasn’t their first choice.

it’s making me think Gym shark have done something fairly innocuous and she’s gotten really offended, but I’ll wait and see. A few people are asking about GS in the comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.