Nelly London #4 No creative ideas of her own, probably because she never leaves her home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's task for her- writing a paragraph and being so overwhelmed she cries. What a fragile woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today's task for her- writing a paragraph and being so overwhelmed she cries. What a fragile woman.
She does seem to have a lot of days where she just cries or is upset for no real reason. It really looks like a depressive episode. I hope she gets help and talks to her gp about it.

Reactions: 6
Has she had her nipples removed!?! I’ve never seen breast surgery where there are incisions above the nipple!?

Reactions: 1
Her boobs have been totally botched over the years. I feel quite sorry for her. I wanted a breast reduction until I discovered her. Those scars are huge and why are they above the nipple, I don’t get it

Reactions: 2
Her boobs have been totally botched over the years. I feel quite sorry for her. I wanted a breast reduction until I discovered her. Those scars are huge and why are they above the nipple, I don’t get it
I know surgery comes with risk but don’t let her out you off, breast reduction was the best thing I ever did!

Reactions: 8
Her nipples were placed way too high during previous surgery so they have had to bring the nipples right down to a more central position im guessing hence the scar above where the nipple would sit. I hope that makes some sense

Reactions: 7
I stopped following her ages ago but just went for a look after reading this thread. Jesus, I was not prepared for that. I think she's a twit but I feel a bit sorry for her after seeing that. It's incredibly grim to have those results 10 yrs after a breast reduction. My sister in law had one years ago and had to have one corrective surgery but Nellys is something else.

Reactions: 7
I feel pretty bad for her, I’m in a lot of breast surgery fb groups as I wanted a lift after 6 years of back to back breastfeeding 🥴 been in them for quite a while and I’ve seen all sorts of results (good and bad) and complications but I haven’t seen scars like that. I’d be gutted esp knowing she’s prone to her scars going quite red and thick rather than thin and white

Reactions: 4
Give it two weeks though and she'll be back to squishing them into too small polyester lacy scratchy underwear and jumping around though lol

Reactions: 19
Well, she just randomly popped up on my tik tik and admitted they have separate rooms, as everyone here guessed although apparently they do generally sleep in the same bed but there an option to sleep separately if one of them wants, but they have their own stuff in their own rooms, they also do entirely separate washing, she won’t do his and he won’t do hers……she also said they basically have no similar interests, friends or hobbies, all totally separate and they also share their locations with each other…….they just sound to me like the strangest couple!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, she just randomly popped up on my tik tik and admitted they have separate rooms, as everyone here guessed although apparently they do generally sleep in the same bed but there an option to sleep separately if one of them wants, but they have their own stuff in their own rooms, they also do entirely separate washing, she won’t do his and he won’t do hers……she also said they basically have no similar interests, friends or hobbies, all totally separate and they also share their locations with each other…….they just sound to me like the strangest couple!
They sound like a brother and sister who live together

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t take her long to make a reel about the scary running man! Usually she’s spending days on a caption

Reactions: 8
Didn’t take her long to make a reel about the scary running man! Usually she’s spending days on a caption
I don’t think it happened, she defo made that up for content, wonder who she stole that idea from 🙄

edited to add that if it did happen it must have been quite scary but she must have been revelling in the fact she had some content from it if she managed to knock a reel out from it within 24 hours but just seen she noted ‘inspiration from blah blah blah’

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If it did happen, why didn’t she refer to it in her reel… man ran too close and breathed on her..
she also made it sound like it was “dark” when running, yet the video shows her getting home when the sun is only just starting to go down

Reactions: 4
I feel like it’s pretty poor taste to use images of female victims in a video about herself, on an account she monetises. Feels a bit icky to me to use people’s faces in that way. She doesn’t even name them.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.