Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be interesting to see how many she loses today 👀

40 settings for a vibrator? My washing machine has less.

I can't quite understand why Nelly was picked. She rarely talks about sex, sex toys, or self pleasure.
This. She rarely ever posts about sex or vibrators, I think the only time she did was when she pretended to accidentally’ drop it on the floor.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I get irritated by all the "it's taboo" sales pitch ...like women are still living in caves oblivious to their sexuality and needs. I don't know a single woman that has a issue talking about masterbation and sex toys in fact it's the opposite! We had a really interesting yesterday discussion about the CB U that is coming out soon ...

I'd put money that Nelly rarely has sex let alone regularly uses a vibrator!
The more people say "it's taboo", the more is becomes taboo if that makes sense? They're reinforcing the idea that women aren't allowed to touch themselves by making a big deal out of it. And the guilt tripping by Nelly repeatedly saying she is 'nervous' is just a ploy to get her audience to buy the product. Who on earth spends £90 on a sex toy?! Not unless it washes the dishes and cooks me dinner too!

What's CB U?

Reactions: 16
The more people say "it's taboo", the more is becomes taboo if that makes sense? They're reinforcing the idea that women aren't allowed to touch themselves by making a big deal out of it. And the guilt tripping by Nelly repeatedly saying she is 'nervous' is just a ploy to get her audience to buy the product. Who on earth spends £90 on a sex toy?! Not unless it washes the dishes and cooks me dinner too!

What's CB U?
Charlie Brooks ( eastenders Janine ) is releasing a new vibrator called U.

Reactions: 2
I am one of those people that will go out of my way to avoid buying something if it has an 'influencer' name to it.

Reactions: 14
I am one of those people that will go out of my way to avoid buying something if it has an 'influencer' name to it.
Same. If the product is good you don't need to shove someone's face/name on it. It will sell itself if it has any worth.

Reactions: 10
Same. If the product is good you don't need to shove someone's face/name on it. It will sell itself if it has any worth.
This! Or if a company has gifted to loads of influencers who could clearly pay for it themselves, and still charges a shitload for the item for us mere mortals

Reactions: 12
Their heating bills must be ridiculous. I'm in 5 layers today and still freezing ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

What's CB U?
I think she wants people to see it as taboo, so she can pretend to be excited that people are empowered by her and that she's making a difference...
But if she's true to herself, she's bound to know she's ripping off a lot of people who probably can't afford this and by making it seem 'desirable'.. she's encouraging people to buy something she had very little input into under the guise of being a 'limited edition' product designed by her.. Which is really bigging up something

It's like the emperors new clothes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Tbf everyone’s linkedin looks like that🤣 so is he doing the basketball as a hobby?
No I review profiles regularly , wordy but they are at least grammatically correct ! He’s just shoved in ‘blue sky thinking’ nonsense & hope it bamboozles people 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So 6hrs ago he sent flowers because he was working away 🥺 … but now he’s back, buying the tit vibrator and taking her out to celebrate?

Lying twit.

Edit: I’ve just read it again. “He’s away at work at the moment”
So he was just at work then? Like most people are at 2pm on a Tuesday? Give me strength 🙄

---

McDonald’s to celebrate. Unreal. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He works in recruitment, not a well regarded career and if you have to use that many buzz words and word salads to describe your job….

Reactions: 10
He works in recruitment, not a well regarded career and if you have to use that many buzz words and word salads to describe your job….
I wouldn’t necessarily say that 😂 agency recruiters yes but in house teams are great in my experience. They’ve to understand every team, role, level and also be able to influence, negotiate and create change. Not an easy job at all and I really respect my in-house team.

Anyway, 90 quid for a influencer vibrator is a joke 💀 the image on the packaging is also very odd?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.