Nelly London #3 Always complaining, negative Nelly, wants to appear bigger so contorts her belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she really call it a 'litter picking day' when she literally did it for half an hour :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Helena 👋 😂

so fake. Reads on tattle about her never going outside or doing anything meaningful with her time, so right on que takes a selfie litter picking.

the point of this things is to better yourself and contribute to others, it’s pointless if it’s just a way to save face and stick a finger up at people who crocuses you. Totally empty and hollow, a bit like Helena herself

Can she really call it a 'litter picking day' when she literally did it for half an hour :LOL:
tbf it’s probably the most work she’s done in years

Reactions: 6
I really wanted someone to steal her phone and duck off whilst she left it filming her litter picking.

What a sad little day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really wanted someone to steal her phone and duck off whilst she left it filming her litter picking.

What a sad little day.
oh it’s probably B filming for her. She doesn’t go outside without him and he seems to be her little lapdog, takes a work day off to accompany her to her things if needs be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no guys I am furious. Ashley James (see her thread, worst mother and person ever) has reposted her reel that she stole from the other influencer.

Oh no guys I am furious. Ashley James (see her thread, worst mother and person ever) has reposted her reel that she stole from the other influencer.
gross isnt it?

cosmopolitan has shared her Zara reel, another idea she stole and reappropriated for her own benefit.

will we see Nelly share the original reels though? To help those original creators benefit? Will we hell. She’s technically given credit but it’s as obscure as possible. She knows the majority of people watching her reel won’t be checking the end of the description for the tag, let’s be realistic. And in the shared vids you only see Nellys name, not the original creators’ so again, easy to miss if you’re not aware of how Nelly operates.

I wonder if she’s asked these accounts to reshare her reels? Seems a bit of an odd coincidence.

Reactions: 9
dear Lord, I just wandered over to the Ashley James thread. What a monster she is. Not sure she’s the type of person you’d want to have sharing your content but then Nelly doesnt seem to have much in the way of principles or integrity. I guess water finds it’s level.

it’s scary how many of these callous, dishonest and self obsessed individuals managed to wrangle themselves into high profile positions of influence. Whether it be actual influencers or actors or as celebrities or politicians etc etc. How they build followings for their persona. I guess it’s part and parcel of that particular brand of narcissistim to seek out a public audience. Your average joe/Jane with a good heart probably won’t be drawn to being in the public eye in the same way.

Does she have a thread? - lol I didn’t read properly when I wrote that catching up now.
I don’t know much about her other than her feature in cbb. Weird showmance she had with ginuwine 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hahaha glad to bring you all to the AJ tit show.

Basically she has a lovely toddler who she hates and actively puts in danger. She has been threatening tattlers on their personal accounts and then preaching 'be kind' and 'women together' on SM. She also lied about going to the Sarah Everand Vigil and then got caught out lol

Anyway back to Nelly, what a pointless build up to the most boring nails ever, she must feel right out of her comfort zone there. Seriously she can't think that this is interesting for anyone?

Reactions: 10
Oh my god those nails😂 BLACK?!ME?! soz Helena didn't realise you'd gone goth. Oh wait, you haven't. Just as boring as ever. Wonder what music she listens to? I can't even imagine something bland enough for her

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does she not look green in the slightest?

she just looks like someone who hasn’t bothered showering for a couple of days and is taking a selfie in bed for dramatic effect
100% not green. Maybe she’s (self diagnosed) colour blind as well as dyslexic

Reactions: 1
She acts like she was having a black nail design. The only black bit is the 3 dots on each hand.
they’re the least festive Halloween nails I’ve ever laid eyes on. They’re boring like her!
its a French mani, the same thing she always gets. Why is she pretending adding some black dots to a French mani is somehow crazy and outlandish and out of character for her. You need to have some character before behaving outside of one surely

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.