Neighbours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see Paige, mark, Tyler, piper, Libby Kennedy, and Lou

Don’t want to see Kylie or Jason back tbh. It will overshadow everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
People I’d like to see back

Harold, Lou, Izzy, Libby (unlikely), Steph (also unlikely), Lynn Scully, Angie Rebecchi, Mark and Paige… actually I could go on forever!

Reactions: 3
I'd love Typer (Tyler and Piper) back, Xanthe, can't see Ben coming back as the actor has made it in America. Mark, Lou, Shane, Yashvi, Sheila, Libby, Stonefish, Danni Stark and Debbie Martin. Maybe Him in a bauble again. I'd love Henry back, but not sure what's happened with those claims against him. There are more I'd love back, I always wanted Kylie and Jason, but I don't now as they'd overshadow it.

Reactions: 1
How about nobody comes back and we let the current full time cast end the show without bringing people back to steal the spotlight?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How about nobody comes back and we let the current full time cast end the show without bringing people back to steal the spotlight?
I think it would be great for characters that are linked to the current cast to come back for an episode, not the final episodes. Piper could come to see Therese due to everything that's been going on with her and Piper to see Aaron and meet his new niece and see Chloe.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it would be great for characters that are linked to the current cast to come back for an episode, not the final episodes. Piper could come to see Therese due to everything that's been going on with her and Piper to see Aaron and meet his new niece and see Chloe.
I mean I could say bring back Olympia Valance and Jordy Lucas but it wouldn't feel right. I am a Wrestling fan so I see this kind of thing regularly. Every April is the biggest show of the year Wrestlemania and you see full time guys who bust their ass all year round given less prominence to bring back a group of part timers who have a very relaxed schedule to steal the spotlight.

I wouldn't want that to happen for Neighbours.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I do see your point but then is might feel like it’s petered out a bit. I agree it should only be people currently connected to those who live there who come back, not any randoms for the sake of it but it would be nice to see some old faces back. I think neighbours is one of the soaps that does still mention old characters within current storylines, doesn’t just completely erase them from history the minute they leave.

Reactions: 2
I do see your point but then is might feel like it’s petered out a bit. I agree it should only be people currently connected to those who live there who come back, not any randoms for the sake of it but it would be nice to see some old faces back. I think neighbours is one of the soaps that does still mention old characters within current storylines, doesn’t just completely erase them from history the minute they leave.
The other thing for me is the characters people want to come back chose to leave the show, so I don't see why the show should ask them back. Lots over the years come do 2-3 years which covers one contract and then leave without signing a new contract knowing having Neighbours on your CV is good to have.

I mean I could say bring back Olympia Valance and Jordy Lucas but it wouldn't feel right. I am a Wrestling fan so I see this kind of thing regularly. Every April is the biggest show of the year Wrestlemania and you see full time guys who bust their ass all year round given less prominence to bring back a group of part timers who have a very relaxed schedule to steal the spotlight.

I wouldn't want that to happen for Neighbours.
No and on that very first interview with Jackie/ Susan the way she very calmly but firmly said "The current cast can bring the series home" or words very similar to that anyway. I know it's not the time for big egos, but I bet the regular cast are feeling bad about all these actors who are rumoured to be coming back. The latest I heard was Shane. He is from my era as I had 25 yrs of not watching and only came back to it 6 months ago..(Have liked some of the above comments out of politeness, but some characters mentioned not got a clue over!) If only I could watch those missing 25yrs. Do regret not watching for all those yrs, but turned my back on soaps gradually as life got in the way..

The other thing for me is the characters people want to come back chose to leave the show, so I don't see why the show should ask them back. Lots over the years come do 2-3 years which covers one contract and then leave without signing a new contract knowing having Neighbours on your CV is good to have.
I don’t think that’s necessarily a bad thing though, Neighbours always seems very proud of the talent they’ve given a start to.

I agree that the current cast is great, but the likes of tyler piper xanthe still have big connections on the street so would be great too see them come in

also i see ned willis is leaving

Personally, I'd end it by killing of Karl or Susan. Then you have a reason to bring back all their kids (Billy was my first proper crush), Ben would come back with Xanthe, you'd bring back, Izzy would come back with Holly. It would bring back Lou and Harold but not all the extras like Scott and Charlene. Wikipedia actually lists Harold as returning this year in the upcoming characters list. Mark and Paige might come, Piper and Tyler. You could also bring back Ringo and Donna, I'd love to see the two of them still together. Have a funeral and then the other person moves away to be closer to one of their kids and you get the typical "saying goodbye" episode.

d
Personally, I'd end it by killing of Karl or Susan. Then you have a reason to bring back all their kids (Billy was my first proper crush), Ben would come back with Xanthe, you'd bring back, Izzy would come back with Holly. It would bring back Lou and Harold but not all the extras like Scott and Charlene. Wikipedia actually lists Harold as returning this year in the upcoming characters list. Mark and Paige might come, Piper and Tyler. You could also bring back Ringo and Donna, I'd love to see the two of them still together. Have a funeral and then the other person moves away to be closer to one of their kids and you get the typical "saying goodbye" episode.
did'nt steph kill ringo she ran him over on her motorcyle? donna is too big of a star now she will over shadow it and has no family connections it wouldnt make sense, where as pyper tyler xanthe the brennans would even bring back elle (pauls daughter) would like libby too come back too

I read Natalie imbruglia said she’d go back. I’d like to see her as shes Neds mum so would be nice if she came back and they left together. I do like Ned. Nice bit of eye candy 😍

did'nt steph kill ringo she ran him over on her motorcyle? donna is too big of a star now she will over shadow it and has no family connections it wouldnt make sense, where as pyper tyler xanthe the brennans would even bring back elle (pauls daughter) would like libby too come back too
AH! NO! I'd totally forgotten that. You're right. I liked the two of them together, in my head I'd written they'd gone to do her fashion thing together. She'd definitely too big to come back, it was just wishful thinking, that was my favourite era!

I read Natalie imbruglia said she’d go back. I’d like to see her as shes Neds mum so would be nice if she came back and they left together. I do like Ned. Nice bit of eye candy 😍
Ah that would be kind of nice actually. There's no real ties for Ned there any more. No family except Therese as his EX stepmother, no girlfriend. Maybe his mum will visit and he'll want to go be with family.

Lucy is coming back, but that is logical. I think it's ok people that have family there.. I know Scott/ Jason has but not sure if Paul has kept in touch with him over the yrs? I have missed alot as I said! Apparently I read that Jane's son is going to make an appearance. There seems to be quite a few new people rocking up for the final few months without any old faces..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.