Neighbours #4 That’s when new Neighbours become good friends

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've taken to watching Neighbours whilst walking on my new treadmill (one of those foldable things). I thought I was multitasking quite well but I literally have no idea what the last few posts are talking about. Clearly I can't do two things at once . At what point in the episode did this occur? I can, at least hazard a guess at the characters involved though.

Reactions: 1
It was a very quick flash of the con brother and jj exercising (separately) and it showed the same weird looking black birthmark. It was easy to miss
How is the treadmill? I want one but I have no idea what’s good or not!

How is the treadmill? I want one but I have no idea what’s good or not!
It's brilliant! I was a bit worried it would be crap but I'm really pleased with it. It only goes up to 10 km/h which is a light jog but that's fine for me because I only really want to walk rapidly. It has a handle too. It's a 'Yupgod' brand from Amazon. They've still got the £10 off voucher on at the moment.

I only want to walk really too.

I’m not watching it til that storyline is done & dusted. Toadie & the 14th love of his life does not interest me. The Paul/Therese bit would if it didn’t involve the other 2 and the over acting facial muscles of Nell

Reactions: 6
Toadie is annoying me big time!
Yes I’m really not invested in him and Mel getting back together. It’s not like they were a massive long term relationship before so I’m just meh. Him and Terese don’t belong together but she doesn’t deserve him running off to Mel every day whinging

Reactions: 2
I want her back with Paul

Reactions: 7
I prefer Paul and Therese together. I’ve never ”got” her and Toadie. He’s better off with Mel

Reactions: 7
Melanie is SO annoying. Zero chemistry between Toadie and either wife. Bring back Sonia from the dead! Or Real Dee!

Reactions: 5
Melanie is SO annoying. Zero chemistry between Toadie and either wife. Bring back Sonia from the dead! Or Real Dee!
God no to Sonya, I was so glad when she died.
I see chemistry with him and Mel but not him and Terese.
I'm just glad they've not dragged the story out.

Reactions: 4
I’ve not watched the last 2 episodes
Mel gave me the ick when she crawled under Toadie’s desk ages ago
I liked her before when I was a kid but just can’t stand her now. I remember rolling my eyes when she appeared on the screens on the tour cos I didn’t want her back.

God no to Sonya, I was so glad when she died.
I see chemistry with him and Mel but not him and Terese.
I'm just glad they've not dragged the story out.
I wasn’t watching when Sonia was in it. Nor when Paul was with Terese, can anyone tell me what year to watch to see that relationship?

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t watching when Sonia was in it. Nor when Paul was with Terese, can anyone tell me what year to watch to see that relationship?
Where to start? Both couples have been back & forth like yo-yo’s over the last 10 years or so

Reactions: 3