Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’ve got a feeling he is going to die in a bike accident while they are travelling or when he goes to collect it and is on his way to meet Jane
No inside knowledge just a feeling from the conversations they had today

Reactions: 5

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Vote Susan Kennedy for best soap character!

We need to ensure Susan Kennedy is crowned as the best soap character to cap off a hugely successful stint in the UK for the Neighbours cast.

She’s currently on track to secure majority of the votes in this race to be crowned soap champion. She’s up against the vile Ben Mitchell from Eastenders. It’s worth noting this character is a human trafficker and murderer therefore Susan who is a pillar of the community in Erinsborough cannot lose to this type of person 😂. The Ben fandom from what I gather, is a very toxic community so they’ll be determined to ensure this character is crowned the winner.

You can vote as many times as you like as it’s completely free, therefore if everyone who reads this votes Susan as the best soap character 20 times she’ll hopefully be on track to win.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Nell’s age has been really bugging me. Far more than it should 😂 Whether she’s 14 or 15 currently, it’s only a 2 year gap in the storyline and there’s way she was 12 or 13 when it went off air. Then I found this…
---
So she should be 10! Ramsay Street must have been visited by a Time Machine…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
I only got as far as his Wiki page, but wow! History of public drunkenness and aggression towards women, the verbal abuse of a stripper leading to her glassing him, then admitting to sexual assault last year but it looks like he’s got away with it as ‘minor touching’.

• Wow
  • Sad

Raquencha

Chatty Member
In real life the is only 6 years between Rebekah and Ryan and I think in the show Toadie and Terese are a similar age, but they don’t seem compatible but maybe that’s the point. You know when you see a couple in real life and it’s just screams ‘rebound’. I don’t think the chemistry is great between them which is odd be because they have been on the show together for a long time and had many scenes together.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Even a extra 2 Years is better than it not returning. I can't wait though i'm still fairly behind So i'll be watching 2 diff years at once lol
---
deadline removed it but the freevee youtube has it unlisted
It’s so good to hear Susan’s voice for the first time since that that monologue 😭

Not sure how I feel about the cameras they’re using. Do they look more modern and sleek or do they look a bit like the cameras they used in 2018? I really liked the look of the show in 2019-21 because it seemed really bright and colourful.

I’ve seen people speculating that this trailer has seemingly confirmed they’ll be a two year time jump but I think in this trailer, she’s referencing the knock on effect Karl using their retirement fund to invest in a dodgy cosmetics business has had, considering it’ll be nearing on 18 months since the Montana Marcel storyline started by the time the show returns.

It seems Mackenzie will embark on a relationship with the coffee shop owner.

I think Mischa Barton’s character might be linked to Rosemary Daniels in some way.

Someone also has said that the scenes filmed between Annie and Guy were filmed in Ireland when they were doing the Celebration Tour when Guy was in between filming a new movie called Sunrise. I however don’t know how true that is but it would explain why they’re wrapped up in scarfs and what not.

I love the fact the blue box has also made its debut in the trailer 😭

I’m wondering if it’s not a real wedding - maybe some sort of publicity campaign for the vineyard?
That’s an interesting thought and, along the same lines, I’m wondering if
Paul has got involved in something dodgy and Terese and Toadie have to pretend to marry under duress to somehow help him.

Ensay

VIP Member
None of them seem to be at work since it came back.
I can’t even work out if Sadie has a job at all
Tom has had more scenes working the Waterhole than Wendy and he is just an extra
Jane had a day off today even though the kids were at school!
Good point about Jane!

Haz still runs the coffee shop, though he seems to run the place single handed and still has time for a chat.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I’m really enjoying it. It started a bit slow but feel it’s back up to speed and it’s my little bit of Aussie sunshine. I loved sunset beach so my standard of soap is quite low 😂
Nell’s facial expressions are quite odd though. I get so distracted by her face!
I loved sunset beach, I'd love that to be repeated.

• Heart

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I’m a bit late tonight as Tuesdays are a bit mad, but I don’t see any chemistry between Toadie and Terese. It feels like even the actors aren’t buying into it it. It’s so weird. I hope the twist is good.
I didn’t like Susan calling him toadie at the wedding either, surely for an official ceremony it should be Jared, just me being picky.
I also like Holly. She has Izzy’s mischievous side and I hope she will be a good character.

Em_

VIP Member
Yes I too went on Wikipedia when I first came back to Neighbours..It just made my head spin with all the stuff the very established characters had done in 25 yrs. The stuff with Dee was it? I really didn't get...I know what you mean about the triplets I remember Gail being pregnant as it was when I watched it first time around (I am that old!)and no way could Harlow have been born of one of them!
The Dee/Fake Dee Andre storyline was crackers, but Nanny Alice/Heather is one of my favourite ever characters from that. If they show those episodes and also the Finn episode were great. Neighbours was great for the last few years.

Raquencha

Chatty Member
I didn’t like Mark’s character that much. Too straight laced but yeah he was fit and it’s not exactly like I’d want a deep and meaningful conversation 😂
I liked original Pierce 😍
I follow him on Instagram for the eye candy.

How long has Jane been on that flight now? 😂
I know, every day the same snippets. Just get on with it, although I'm past caring now. I think I've decided I could live without her and her slightly irritating habit of repeating the starting word of every sentence.

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
One more point and then I will get lost for today! I do not like the new version of the theme tune or the new opening titles..That's a small thing though!
No I didn’t like the opening titles either
I think they were all too far away from the camera

Reactions: 4

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I remember Susan saying they be working for years extra to recoup the loss but surely an experienced doctor like him and a school principal wouldn’t have to work that long to get back 200k if they had no major outgoings??

Reactions: 4