Neighbours #2 that’s when good tattlers become good friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've kept some a secret, I did see on Twitter that the actor who played Joel is back for an episode or two. I've not looked at the list, so apologies if he is on there.

Reactions: 3
I would have liked Natalie imbruglia back, she could have come back with Ned. Reading the list there’s going to be a lot going on in the last few weeks with all those people. Definitely feels like a toadie/ Mel wedding is likely.

Just got up to date, so emotional scenes..... They are really pulling it out the bag this yr, makes the fact that it has been axed all the more sad. I have just read that after all that Kylie's part is a "blink and you'll miss it bit". Don't know what to believe, she won't come cheap so for that reason alone could be true. We will soon see anyway..

Reactions: 1

This seems to be up to date as far as I can tell although there’s always the chance for surprises that they’ve kept secret (although who they could be is a mystery as a fair amount of the big stars who’ve been able to come back have)
That list has left me a bit cold, my era of Neighbours was 2000-2008 - love to see the inclusion of Izzy, Harold and Joel. Would have loved to have seen some of the Timmins, Conner and Stuart, Libby and Billy. Really surprised there are no Scully’s. But I guess they can’t have everyone.

Reactions: 6
Looks like some of the cast will be touring the UK in a special farewell show

Just got up to date, so emotional scenes..... They are really pulling it out the bag this yr, makes the fact that it has been axed all the more sad. I have just read that after all that Kylie's part is a "blink and you'll miss it bit". Don't know what to believe, she won't come cheap so for that reason alone could be true. We will soon see anyway..
I'm glad she's not a big part of it, I think Jason and Kylie will overshadow it, so I'm glad they only have a small part.

Reactions: 4
If you sign up to pre sale you can get tickets from 10am today! I can get to birmingham so going to try and get tickets. Might drag the OH, he secretly likes neighbours!

Reactions: 2
If you sign up to pre sale you can get tickets from 10am today! I can get to birmingham so going to try and get tickets. Might drag the OH, he secretly likes neighbours!
I thought the tickets would be cheaper, it seems expensive to me, especially as we don't know who will be there

I just looked and it’s £92 for the meet and greet ON TOP of the entrance ticket! I love neighbours but I’m not sure I love them that much!! You do get a foam sign though 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
It was on the birmingham one. It said meet and greet would be 5mins! That’s an expensive 5 mins.

• Wow
That is expensive but I can't say I wouldn't be tempted! Doesn't look like London offered it - that's really annoying, I wonder why it's only some venues. Hope they sell merch as I would love a Ramsay Street sign!!

I was tempted for the nostalgia but I suspect no one would be in it that I recognise

Reactions: 4
Looks like some of the cast will be touring the UK in a special farewell show

Love the show but that's expensive and the whole length of a pregnancy from now the upset from fans will have died down and the moment lost. They should have arranged it for this summer straight away while the show is fresh in minds. I see the cast in three categories........

1) We will still see around in movies and acting shows on TV.
2) Those we will probably get to see on reality shows like if Big Brother returns, Strictly, DOI etc.
3) Cast we will never see again on anything we ever watch for the rest of our days.

He's kinda right but also wrong. If the fate of shows were in the hands of viewers it would still be around. It's not our fault the show wasn't making money so instead of budget cuts to try and give it a better chance of saving the day it decided to go the other way and spend a heck of a big sum on stupid location shoots and bringing in a really dud bunch of characters of the last year out of what must be approx 20+ newbies in the last year? Someone might be able to name them all but apart from Freya and Zara it's a struggle to think of anyone else who's added to the show.

No Mel? :p Sorry but it's the real ladies man of Neighbours I was jealous of the most Kyle Canning.....

Chris Milligan in real life dated Jenna Rosenow for years. He started with Kate Ramsay and ended his stint married to Roxy Willis. In between he dated Natasha (still stunning on her Insta), Jade, Georgia, Amy and Chloe. Those eight ladies (one real life seven on the show) are all at least 8/10 for looks. He must have had some real dirt to blackmail producers with to be looked after that well :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to Freya and David’s court case? Is it still pending.

I got my tickets to the tour today. I didn’t get the pre sale as I was too late applying. I assumed they wouldn’t sell out quickly, but when I logged on there was hardly any left! Must have got the last two together!

I got my tickets to the tour today. I didn’t get the pre sale as I was too late applying. I assumed they wouldn’t sell out quickly, but when I logged on there was hardly any left! Must have got the last two together!
I’m hoping that there will be some available for Manchester in a week or two as I can‘t buy them this week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.