Neighbours #2 that’s when good tattlers become good friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t dying on its arse at all, like other shows that have been cancelled. It has a strong, loyal fan base. I’m amazed no tv channel couldn’t have renegotiated, slimmed down the show and made it work. It was like no one was really interested.
I was so heartbroken by today. I’ve been pretending it’s not happening, but now it feels so flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It wasn’t dying on its arse at all, like other shows that have been cancelled. It has a strong, loyal fan base. I’m amazed no tv channel couldn’t have renegotiated, slimmed down the show and made it work. It was like no one was really interested.
I was so heartbroken by today. I’ve been pretending it’s not happening, but now it feels so flat.
I have watched it all my life but it's been rubbish for a good year. Not one new character has been decent. They could have saved a lot of money not bringing in so many newbies to a already bloated cast.

tp-hero-neighbours-photo-call-1.jpg

Good photo is that. Roxy with her baby bump, Nelly is almost as tall as Mel and Karl is starting to look like Harold :D

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't have much to add other than I really fancy Glen. I've tried not to but he's hot!

Also, I've bingewatched most of Spreadsheet and haven't found Leo yet. Unless I missed him in Ep1 (which I skipped through), where is he?

What show prop would you want to keep and no you cannot be silly like saying Leos wine business or the swimming pool haha.

I would want the portrait of the Kennedy kids or a suit of Paul Robinson.

Reactions: 2
What show prop would you want to keep and no you cannot be silly like saying Leos wine business or the swimming pool haha.

The portrait of Mrs Mangel! that was such a funny picture and of course the street sign.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

The Ramsay street sign, one of Sheila's gnomes, an apron from Harrolds and a Lassiter's pin.

Reactions: 3
I don't have much to add other than I really fancy Glen. I've tried not to but he's hot!

Also, I've bingewatched most of Spreadsheet and haven't found Leo yet. Unless I missed him in Ep1 (which I skipped through), where is he?
It’s the start of the episode and he’s in the shower, with the lady from the IT crowd (sorry don’t know her name) sure the OH said it was about episode 5.

I’d like an apron from the waterhole and some crockery from Harold’s.

Edited to say I’ve just checked and it’s definitely the start of episode 5

I wonder if Stefan Dennis gets to keep the portrait ‘Ned’ did of him?
Also slightly random but if Terese was fired why hasn’t she had to move out of number 22? Am I remembering correctly that she was given the house as part of the package of being Lassiter GM?

It’s the start of the episode and he’s in the shower, with the lady from the IT crowd (sorry don’t know her name) sure the OH said it was about episode 5.

I’d like an apron from the waterhole and some crockery from Harold’s.

Edited to say I’ve just checked and it’s definitely the start of episode 5
Fab, thank you!

I wonder if Stefan Dennis gets to keep the portrait ‘Ned’ did of him?
Also slightly random but if Terese was fired why hasn’t she had to move out of number 22? Am I remembering correctly that she was given the house as part of the package of being Lassiter GM?
I was thinking about this the other day. I have a vague memory that ownership was signed over to her at some point so it wasn't linked with her job anymore. Possibly around the time she lost her job the first time.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking about this the other day. I have a vague memory that ownership was signed over to her at some point so it wasn't linked with her job anymore. Possibly around the time she lost her job the first time.
Ah ok don’t remember that but I won’t let it niggle away anymore so thank you!

I'd have to say no, lol. That was such a batshit crazy storyline, but one of the reasons that I love neighbours 😂
I love how it was continued though. I feel like it must have been a running joke with the cast and producers or something.

so toadie is proposing to Mel next week, a wedding between them would make sense to include a lot of the people who are coming back
Last time I watched Neighbours was with the Dee reveal, I thought Dee would come back and they’d get back together again but no he’s marrying someone else. He’s like Steve from Corrie with the amount of times he gets hitched

I've just seen Jemma Donovan's story and she shared Jason's story. He wrote about neighbours and he said it had been axed twice, so fingers crossed it gets picked up for a third time
Has it been axed to this extent though? I thought they were going to axe it and it was rescued at last minute so no final episodes, no goodbyes from the cast etc. I really think this the end of it all.

• Haha
Last time I watched Neighbours was with the Dee reveal, I thought Dee would come back and they’d get back together again but no he’s marrying someone else. He’s like Steve from Corrie with the amount of times he gets hitched

Has it been axed to this extent though? I thought they were going to axe it and it was rescued at last minute so no final episodes, no goodbyes from the cast etc. I really think this the end of it all.
No idea to be honest, I thought it may have been the same as this time around

Also, Collette Mann must have been the alleged racist cause otherwise a bog character like Sheila would have come back, right?
I’ve missed out! Alleged racist, what’s the story here?
Talking about people coming back I’m surprised the Scullys haven’t reappeared, has Connor and Stu? Loved ‘House of Trouser’ era.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.