Neighbours #2 that’s when good tattlers become good friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was obsessed with H&A I stopped watching last summer purely because I couldn’t get a good stream, I don’t live in the UK anymore. But i would love to pick up on H&A where I left off.

I am wondering how neighbours are going to pack everything in now.

Paul is really p*ssing me off, I need to see his comeuppance.

Reactions: 3
So hubby said Tim K is in about episode 4, he wasn’t sure but definitely not the first episode. He thinks he’s only in one episode though.

Was the wedding all in todays ep or will some of it be shown tomorrow? Cause if it’s 2 episodes I’d rather watch them both together tomorrow

Reactions: 2
knowing what I read in the spoiler here I felt a bit emotional watching today

did not like the dress

Reactions: 1
Alan fletcher has put a lovely post on Instagram about the last day of location filming at no.28. Photo of him and Jackie is gorgeous but quite poignant 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Loved the little set tour April gave on her Instagram stories.
And filming wraps on Friday, wow 😳, doesnt feel real!!
Also, Collette Mann must have been the alleged racist cause otherwise a bog character like Sheila would have come back, right?

Reactions: 5
so toadie is proposing to Mel next week, a wedding between them would make sense to include a lot of the people who are coming back

Reactions: 4
I've been watching all the insta stories from the last day, I'm quite sad it's ended. I honestly thought that it would be saved.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's breaking my heart 💔 I will miss it so much! Why couldn't they have saved it?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I've just seen Jemma Donovan's story and she shared Jason's story. He wrote about neighbours and he said it had been axed twice, so fingers crossed it gets picked up for a third time

Reactions: 4
I think it’s very unlikely now unless something happens in the next 3-6 months it’s done for good. The viewing figures whilst good in the UK/internationally its poor in Australia which will be off putting to foreign investors. Cast and crew can’t wait around forever on the off chance they’ll move on to other jobs and if it did come back it wouldn’t be the same show if half the cast didn’t come back.

I think it’s very unlikely now unless something happens in the next 3-6 months it’s done for good. The viewing figures whilst good in the UK/internationally its poor in Australia which will be off putting to foreign investors. Cast and crew can’t wait around forever on the off chance they’ll move on to other jobs and if it did come back it wouldn’t be the same show if half the cast didn’t come back.
Yes that's the point isn't it. They can't just sit around hoping. I am really sad, I watched Brookside until it's end and that was totally different. The show really did want putting out of its misery by the end! I don't feel that with Neighbours, though..i know being a new fan (this time around!) I am maybe looking at it with rose tinted glasses but it just shows you that someone can enjoy it again who last watched it in the mid 90s!

Reactions: 6
Yes that's the point isn't it. They can't just sit around hoping. I am really sad, I watched Brookside until it's end and that was totally different. The show really did want putting out of its misery by the end! I don't feel that with Neighbours, though..i know being a new fan (this time around!) I am maybe looking at it with rose tinted glasses but it just shows you that someone can enjoy it again who last watched it in the mid 90s!
I imagine a lot of them won't get work straight away, so they'll be some still available. I think of they bring it back, it will be on a different format, maybe some old faces if they are available.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.