Nayworth cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know some people find it difficult and I’ve no right really but I wish she’d be an adult and say the word cancer rather than saying when her mum had been poorly , I’ve had cancer a few times so it’s probably just my thing

Reactions: 2
I know some people find it difficult and I’ve no right really but I wish she’d be an adult and say the word cancer rather than saying when her mum had been poorly , I’ve had cancer a few times so it’s probably just my thing
She can't be an adult, she was probably spoilt as a child and is now still spoil.
She can't say the word shit properly either loo

She can't be an adult, she was probably spoilt as a child and is now still spoil.
She can't say the word shit properly either lol

Reactions: 1
And then had to tell us all how she's refunded people because she's so kind and caring of course!
Oh yes I forgot that 1( gulp!)

Selling tacky paper clips to the hinch crowd for double the price if other Etsy sellers!

C w

It’s all to make her seem like poor innocent Emma. Can’t even say the C word

She had over 1500 sales when she opened for that hour. Now she’s having time off as she is exhausted and has no enthusiasm.

She's dragging it out, I expect she'll be receiving lots of parrrcelllllllssss from her worried followers ffs

So she's just said she see's her mum everyday, she comes in the house.
I think shes breaking lockdown rules.
She doesn't have young children and she's not single!
I may be wrong but I've people I've not seen for months so

But she needs her mumbles! Pooor Emma needs mumbly cuddles!

Also is she ever out of that bloody crusty dressing gown? it must stink!

She also took Mumbles for her vaccine, then went for her own, then to doctors, then to chemist, again with Mumbles to collect her meds.

Reactions: 2