Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BorisBear

VIP Member
Exactly it’s basically an empty parking lot with barely anybody about could understand if it was busy and there was possibly a lot of cars coming and going. People are just reading into every wee detail which I understand but because of the way she ‘parked her car’ she must have been on drugs or alcohol. My husband is a police officer and he said that’s nothing significant if there’s a vast open space in a car park some people would just park wherever and however they want. I still stand by that it was an accident
I noticed when I’ve been to the states people will ditch their cars in empty car parks rather than park properly

Reactions: 5

KINGAA

VIP Member
It was said that another person on a boat found him and he was asleep 🥺🥺 it must be hard for him to understand the questions the police have asked he’s only four 😭 I loved her in glee thought she had such a good voice 😍

Hopefully you are right. But why would she take her life jacket off ?
Because a lot of people feel like they don’t need them as they can swim

Reactions: 4

Tammymc20

Have you ever been kneed one the nose by a kid? I swear they have power haha
My niece kneed me in the nose I blacked out n my sister seen me falling to the side n caught me she was no older then 2 or 3 at the time it's so sad so sad

pixxyy

VIP Member
Maybe, just maybe, she’s shit at parking?! I know I am! I’d park ridiculously in one of those angled bays as well.

it seems very unfair to me that not only has the most unimaginable tragedy befallen her, but she’s now being speculated about and scrutinised as to whether she was:
drunk because she parked badly
a bad mother because she didn’t hold her sons hand
committed suicide

maybe I’m just naive, but I think it’s awful people are even suggesting suicide. She clearly adored her son, I don’t think any mother would plan to leave their child alone on a boat... And all that aside, why would she take all those bags and stuff for a day out, if that was her intention?

the poor woman, it’s so sad. What a horrible tragedy. I hope they find her
oh the conspiricy theories are getting crazier, got them mentioning Epstein etc now
to me its just a tragic accident

• Wow

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I did read someone who was there told their family before they knew it was Naya that a drunk lady had drown in the water and her daughter was on board (Nayas son has long hair). Who knows... either way it’s very sad!
It doesnt look like anyone got close enough to say if she was drunk or not, the place looks pretty deserted on the footage.

openbook1

VIP Member
Likely a reach but I saw someone say, what if she and her son were both in the water. When she was lifting him back into the boat, he kicked up and kicked her. Could you imagine?

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
maybe I’m just naive, but I think it’s awful people are even suggesting suicide. The poor woman. She clearly adored her son. I don’t think any mother would plan to leave their child alone on a boat... And all that aside, why would she take all those bags and stuff for a day out, if that was her intention?
Agreed. It’s crazy people are suggesting that. If you look at her the relationship she had with her son, there’s no way she would put him through that.

The hand holding comment is ridiculous.

In regards to the parking, I’ve seen many 4x4s park in all kinds of odd ways in car parks, so how she parked really is not that unusual.

It’s pretty clear what happened was an tragic accident and thank goodness nothing happened to her son while he was out there for so long alone - it makes me think of my inquisitive nephew who is a climber. Thinking of what happened to Naya and what her son must have gone through breaks my heart.

Coconutshy

Never watched Glee or tbh even heard of this lady until she went missing but it’s just so terribly sad. If this happened to a regular person it would be put down as a tragic accident but once a celebrity is involved people seem hell bent on making it something sinister. I very much doubt a mother would take her child to a lake and let him watch her commit suicide leaving him stranded alone on a boat. Very tragic accident and if it’s true that she died saving her son then she died a hero. RIP Naya ❣
Not that I think there is anything sinister here but mother’s and people who are very mentally unwell are capable of those things. For people of sound mind, it is difficult to comprehend but does happen unfortunately.

openbook1

VIP Member
The whole thing is irresponsible when you look at the list of meds she was on, she shouldn’t of been operating the boat or even a car for a start. She shouldn’t of been drinking with some of those meds and drinking 3 cans alone with just a child who you then need to drive home, how stupid can you be?! Honestly. Like, she was on appetite suppressants while drinking, we all know not to drink on an empty stomach and mixing with all those meds.... just, plain stupid.

She suffered from Vertigo and it got worse when swimming and she thought it was a good idea to go swimming on allllll of those meds, alcohol, the article mentioned marijuana as well. Had she had worn that life jacket!
Yeh! It is illegal to operate a vehicle while on prescription painkillers. At least where I live. No wonder she couldn't park her car in a straight line.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Have you read Nayas book, they are the most effed up family so whatever they’re doing nothing would surprise me tbh!
Not read her book, how are the effed up? She always seemed ‘not with it’ to me. Sad life story
Her mother just wanted her to be famous which meant her mental state slided. When she opened up to her about her eating disorder her mother said that it was a white girl thing and dismissed it.... even at 33 she still had a ED. Her mother craved for nothing other than her being famous even when she was she still pushing for it.

Her dad used to spend all their money on himself on crazy things like jet skis, boats so they were contstatly poor and getting kicked out of homes because he spent all the money (probably that Naya earnt), her parents were always at each other’s throats... he seemed like a massive liar in things she said.

Naya came across quite messed up her book, it was basically about her unhealthy relationship with men and sex. The main ending comment abort Corey passing was she was sad they never had sex or something as he was the only one she hadn’t bedded.... to me after reading it, I just wanted to give her a hug. I mean, she dumped Ryan initially because he was too nice and she didn’t deserve nice... I don’t think she really liked him anyways her relationship with men was like anyone who showed interest she’d be with, very blasé.

I also know her and her siblings were always falling out and blocking each on social media making sketchy stories about each other. They’re all a bit, cray cray and fame hungry.

• Sad
  • Wow

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I hope they do find her, sad as it will be to find a body but at least the family might get some closure and find out what happened.

openbook1

VIP Member
It seems she was drinking on the boat with him (White Claw) and I find that utterly irresponsible tbh.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Twitter. Didnt read any comments cos its twitter 😂
Theres other videos of the Man leaving, the tin hat brigade are using 1 thats edited. So they can continue the kidnap etc theories
I'm sure Josey wouldve been asked if anyone else was on board

Lollypad

VIP Member
I’ve just heard this. Apparently the area around that lake is a notorious suicide spot :cry:

I know everyone can be affected by anything but that show does seem like a sort of curse.

NOT that this is anything about her, but Lea Michele should stay quiet on this or she will get tortured on Twitter.. then again, if she doesn’t say anything she will get abused for not speaking up.
I wondered about that too. But it’s very early to speculate I guess.
Re Lea, if it were to rally followers into harassing the police not to stop their search overnight I’d hope she wouldn’t get shit for it. There are plenty of phone numbers circulating online for that too. You can dislike someone four years ago but still wish for their safe return I think.