Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Such a sad ending. But at least her family have closure.
Her little boy though, so heartbreaking. Seems he has a good family around him though

Reactions: 4

IndigoViolet

Was a big Gleek- saw their live show, etc. I have also recently become a mother and find it heartbreakingly sad. I keep thinking about her son.😢

• Sad

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Stop arguing with other members
What is holding hands around the lake going to achieve? Of course it is attention seeking. They knew the cameras would be there. They could all go and spend time with the family ffs if they care that much.
Maybe it is their way of paying their respects.. what has it got to do with you anyway. They aren’t going to spend time with her family are they when they don’t know her family. They’re cast members you idiot!!!

• Angry

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
presumably she jumped in the water first to check it was ok, and she planned to get him to follow her, but according to her son, she never surfaced.

Sounds like she was being a responsible mum to me, literally testing the water before he got in. She may have lost her life but by going in first without him, she’s likely saved his.
Yes of course, not suggesting anything sinister! just thought that if it was a swimming accident the son would have disappeared with her, didn't consider she might've been checking the water for him as you say - that makes sense. Although I suppose it goes to show the danger of the water, how quickly it happened. So sad :(

KINGAA

VIP Member
I really hope she is found safe and well. I highly doubt it though 😞. Have they said how long the boy was by himself?
They had the boat for 3 hours so could be anything. I think possibly a while as he went for a nap.

presumably she jumped in the water first to check it was ok, and she planned to get him to follow her, but according to her son, she never surfaced.

Sounds like she was being a responsible mum to me, literally testing the water before he got in. She may have lost her life but by going in first without him, she’s likely saved his.
My theories, been watching too much Mystery Unsolved.

1.) they both went for a swim, she got into trouble and told Josey to go back on the boat or helped him. I’ve read someone drowned as they couldn’t get back into the pontoon on that lake but put their child in. So could be similar.

2.) she put Josey down for a nap and jumped in while he was going to sleep for a swim by herself near the boat.

3.) what someone else said, she jumped in first and got into trouble.

I’ve heard 2 things one saying they went swimming and 1 saying she jumped in.

Last edited:

KINGAA

VIP Member
Reading loads of theories - such a sad situation her poor family must be beside them self knowing she’s alone out there.

Bstephxx

I mean the fact they bought children with them etc just find it a bit off. I’m literally updating my
Phone all the time to find out any news!

Reactions: 3

willow2012

If her body is found would they even be able to ascertain how she died? Like the examples here, seizure her son accidentally kicking her etc. Or would they just put it down to drowning due to how bloated her body would be.
This is all so sad it seemed like she really was really genuinely happy after her sons birth
To my knowledge they can find out if the persons cause of death was drowning or not. So even if she did eventually drown there are ways of finding out If that’s the cause of death or not

Desperately hope she’s still alive somehow tho :(

LaraQ

VIP Member
Shes said that shes moved into help him with the little boy. The DM will swoop to no depths to insinuate sometbing sleazy

They were holding hands in some of the photo's I saw.They def seem to be in a relationship.They are both in serious pain though,I think they are probably clinging to each other for comfort.

gigi_93

VIP Member
They’re all just moronic kids on twitter. If she is found dead (I hope not but it’s likely) they’ll whine and use it for retweets and likes for a while and then they’ll forget about it and move on to the next thing. That’s how it goes on twitter.

I have no doubt they’re doing all they can with what they have

KINGAA

VIP Member
I think an accident so far, from what I’ve read. Anything can happen if you’re swimming and there’s no other adults about. Even a leg cramp could take you out.
But the water was so calm and the lake isn’t that big that you wouldn’t notice something odd going on

KINGAA

VIP Member
Where I live, they've really cut down on prescription drugs as there is a huge opioid problem. My poor husband had a major 9 hour surgery (rib removed, lung deflated, muscle cut through) and was given 3 days of painkillers. THREE. He had to go to his doctor who gave him a more reasonable amount.
I hurt my back earlier this year, my doctor gave me a prescription of one of the drugs she was on and he only gave me 5 pills to take daily that’s all I could have and even then he wasn’t that pleased to put me on them.

They completely knocked me out, I was drowzy for the whole week, I have no idea how she could even drive and function - perhaps that is why she did indeed park like that and could be a factor in how she died. The side effects.

openbook1

VIP Member
I did think it was odd the way she just dumped the car. That poor boy, he must have been so so scared.

A family friend is a child protection officer and they are endlessly frustrated at how parents are left in charge of young children when in effect they are "legal drug addicts":cry: it's a growing problem, and they're really pushing the local NHS primary care trusts for responsible prescribing.
Where I live, they've really cut down on prescription drugs as there is a huge opioid problem. My poor husband had a major 9 hour surgery (rib removed, lung deflated, muscle cut through) and was given 3 days of painkillers. THREE. He had to go to his doctor who gave him a more reasonable amount.

• Sad
  • Wow

Trixabellee9393

This is so sad I’ve been following :-( seems like her and son went swimming and the strong currents made the boat float away and made it very hard to swim back to the boat I’ve felt currents and there so strong to swim against :( she likely just about managed to push son back on to the boat :( sad x

• Sad

Holly Golightly

The details coming out are so heartbreaking.

I feel really sad about it all even though her career is not one I've followed beyond liking some of the music from Glee.

KINGAA

VIP Member
I think they’re only doing it to shut the twitter dickheads up. I’m sure they started a petition for the police to search the land because they can’t accept that she has drowned
Yes it’s for that reason, it’s why they said once again. The twitter fans keep tweeting, petitioning and calling the sheriff office demanding they search the area and houses as fortune tellers etc are saying she’s in a house or by a tree alive.