Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
It seems she was drinking on the boat with him (White Claw) and I find that utterly irresponsible tbh.
The whole thing is irresponsible when you look at the list of meds she was on, she shouldn’t of been operating the boat or even a car for a start. She shouldn’t of been drinking with some of those meds and drinking 3 cans alone with just a child who you then need to drive home, how stupid can you be?! Honestly. Like, she was on appetite suppressants while drinking, we all know not to drink on an empty stomach and mixing with all those meds.... just, plain stupid.

She suffered from Vertigo and it got worse when swimming and she thought it was a good idea to go swimming on allllll of those meds, alcohol, the article mentioned marijuana as well. Had she had worn that life jacket!

Reactions: 5

KINGAA

VIP Member
It seems a lot of people have drowned at that lake, some just feet from the shore. Poor poor women!

DigiDuino

I hate going to twitter and looking for news about this, the amount of teenagers telling the search and rescue people what they're doing wrong is ridiculous.
Telling them to search overnight in dangerous water and to search the land like they haven't thought of that??

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I hate going to twitter and looking for news about this, the amount of teenagers telling the search and rescue people what they're doing wrong is ridiculous.
Telling them to search overnight in dangerous water and to search the land like they haven't thought of that??
I saw people passing round a petition to let the public help with the search 🙄 They really haven’t got a clue how difficult these types of recovery missions actually are. Meanwhile these kids are posting pictures of rocks on the beach claiming that they found her.

• Sad

Icemaiden01

Chatty Member
Yes possibly. I wasn’t sure but I thought he said she went for a swim and didnt come back but the Thought of him actually seeing her disappear under the water is soooo frightening it makes my stomach churn. The poor boy 😭😭😭
When they said in the press conference that she managed to push him onto the boat but didn’t have the strength to get herself to safety...... that’s heartbreaking her knowing that she’d saved him but that she wasn’t going to make it, just tragic. I hope that Josey has wonderful memories of his mummy but would pray that he is able to forget that day.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
It was mentioned that the water was really murky and they had difficult conditions so they are having trouble searching, it could take a while to find her

This is so sad. Her poor family.

• Sad

Pinkiepie2011

I got chills watching the conference. May she Rest In Peace & I’ll continue to pray for her little boy. As a mother this breaks my heart 😢😢💔

LongishCat

VIP Member
Why did they even release the cctv footage? I just don't see the point. It's only making people speculate even more...
To me it just seems like a horrible accident. It's so heartbreaking... I just hope that, if she's dead (which at this point, I'm afraid she is), she didn't suffer too much...

openbook1

VIP Member
Just watched the press livestream, her son said she never went to the shore or made it out of the water, there is not strong currents in the lake but It can be cold and there is a lot of trees and weeds which could cause entanglements. The area where she went missing is 30ft deep and if she’s tangled they may possibly never find her.

They are going to release the 991 call, footage of her on the boat at the dock and footage from the divers to see conditions, they can only see about 15ft
How sad. I read that lakes can be "warm" in one area, and then really cold a few ft along and can cause your body to go into shock/have a heart attack.
I do hope they find her but it sounds doubtful, if she is caught on something she won't float back up.

• Sad

tiddles

What is wrong with you. How is it attention seeking. Their friend and their cast member just tragically died. Have some respect. If you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything!!
What is holding hands around the lake going to achieve? Of course it is attention seeking. They knew the cameras would be there. They could all go and spend time with the family ffs if they care that much.

• Angry

KINGAA

VIP Member
Watched the press conference. They still haven’t found her but have found promising things on the sonar but so far not her. They’ve have 2 key witnesses from the day who’s information match as to where she was, looks like she was more east and the boat floated north.

They have cadaver dogs who sniff the surface for gas bubbles from the body but so far they haven’t picked up anything, when they do they will send divers down.

There was some talk about draining the lake in a few weeks due to works on the dam which might be helpful to find her.

• Wow

openbook1

VIP Member
Yeah they have: (there is details about how they found her - in case people might not want to know)
Her poor family. I don't think there is anything weird about the dad being in the water some like some suggested...I think he just wanted to be "close" to his daughter or something :(

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I struggle to park in those spaces that are at an angle. Especially if there is no car either side.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I think the whole press presence and family presence has been "uncomfortable" to watch, if I was being brutally honest. And as for the Glee Cast, I kind of feel the same. Why couldn't this have been done privately? It does feel that it's been done for the media.

I found the social media coverage of Caroline Flack's death equally unsettling... so many public declarations and shared photographs of her. It is a form of validation for some people.

However I equally accept that we all grieve in our own ways and there is no right or wrong. At the end of the day, a young mother has lost her life :cry:
But when someone who isn’t famous dies say at the side of a road you often see flowers and things at the scene so isn’t that that same thing. Just because she was famous and it’s being covered doesn’t mean they are doing it for the wrong reasons. Just means the media are there. If anything the media and paps shouldn’t take photos of such intense / upsetting moments. They’ve put the body bag on the daily mail. I got chills, there is no need for that.