Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my gosh I’ve just seen this trending on Twitter. How awful! It’s not looking good 😞😞😞

Just watched the press livestream, her son said she never went to the shore or made it out of the water, there is not strong currents in the lake but It can be cold and there is a lot of trees and weeds which could cause entanglements. The area where she went missing is 30ft deep and if she’s tangled they may possibly never find her.

They are going to release the 991 call, footage of her on the boat at the dock and footage from the divers to see conditions, they can only see about 15ft

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just watched the press livestream, her son said she never went to the shore or made it out of the water, there is not strong currents in the lake but It can be cold and there is a lot of trees and weeds which could cause entanglements. The area where she went missing is 30ft deep and if she’s tangled they may possibly never find her.

They are going to release the 991 call, footage of her on the boat at the dock and footage from the divers to see conditions, they can only see about 15ft
How sad. I read that lakes can be "warm" in one area, and then really cold a few ft along and can cause your body to go into shock/have a heart attack.
I do hope they find her but it sounds doubtful, if she is caught on something she won't float back up.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Have you ever been kneed one the nose by a kid? I swear they have power haha
My niece kneed me in the nose I blacked out n my sister seen me falling to the side n caught me she was no older then 2 or 3 at the time it's so sad so sad

Reactions: 4
I can’t sleep. This is so devastating, I can’t stop thinking about her poor son

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If it was suicide, why would she take her son with her? That doesn’t seem logical. He could have drowned or come to some harm while waiting to be found.

That to me indicates it was some sort of accident.
Maybe she knew he would be found, whereas at home it may go unnoticed for days leaving him on his own. I thought suicide initially but now I just think it was an accident or maybe drugs/alcohol involved.

presumably she jumped in the water first to check it was ok, and she planned to get him to follow her, but according to her son, she never surfaced.

Sounds like she was being a responsible mum to me, literally testing the water before he got in. She may have lost her life but by going in first without him, she’s likely saved his.
He/she could have dropped something in the water which is why she went in and not him

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the cctv of her parking? Seems a little odd, maybe she was under the influence. Heartbreaking.

And she doesn't hold her sons hand on the way to the boats.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the cctv of her parking? Seems a little odd, maybe she was under the influence. Heartbreaking.

I did read someone who was there told their family before they knew it was Naya that a drunk lady had drown in the water and her daughter was on board (Nayas son has long hair). Who knows... either way it’s very sad!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

does that matter? I don’t hold my hands son everywhere lol that doesn’t mean anything

Reactions: 19
does that matter? I don’t hold my hands son everywhere lol that doesn’t mean anything
Exactly it’s basically an empty parking lot with barely anybody about could understand if it was busy and there was possibly a lot of cars coming and going. People are just reading into every wee detail which I understand but because of the way she ‘parked her car’ she must have been on drugs or alcohol. My husband is a police officer and he said that’s nothing significant if there’s a vast open space in a car park some people would just park wherever and however they want. I still stand by that it was an accident

Reactions: 19
I think it was an accident. If she jumped in and got tangled that could easily explain why she couldn’t come up. Or she hit her head, etc. Her parking was a bit odd but some people just don’t park well or maybe she could never park properly? I don’t think that should become the focus but I understand why people are asking these questions because they don’t have a body yet or an autopsy done.
Credit to all the volunteers who do these search and rescue missions. I could never take part, must be so difficult for them.

Reactions: 16
Exactly it’s basically an empty parking lot with barely anybody about could understand if it was busy and there was possibly a lot of cars coming and going. People are just reading into every wee detail which I understand but because of the way she ‘parked her car’ she must have been on drugs or alcohol. My husband is a police officer and he said that’s nothing significant if there’s a vast open space in a car park some people would just park wherever and however they want. I still stand by that it was an accident
I noticed when I’ve been to the states people will ditch their cars in empty car parks rather than park properly

I struggle to park in those spaces that are at an angle. Especially if there is no car either side.

Wonder if they have more CCTV as she is going south here but the boat was found north of the lake.

Reactions: 2
I struggle to park in those spaces that are at an angle. Especially if there is no car either side.
yeah there’s every chance she parked straight cos she assumed that’s how the parking worked, and when she got out and saw the angles she didn’t bother moving it cos the car park was empty. I don’t think it means she was drunk.

Reactions: 10
I wondered if Naya parked further away because of Cov 19 and maybe got her parking lines mixed up. I know I have done on occasion.
If the conditions are so treacherous and god bless the rescue crews searching for her, then surely the Lake should make the use of life jackets mandatory. Apparently the depths of the lake can change from shallow to deep suddenly.

I was a massive Gleek back in the day and Naya had the most beautiful voice. Truly heartbreaking - her poor little boy.

Reactions: 11
I did read someone who was there told their family before they knew it was Naya that a drunk lady had drown in the water and her daughter was on board (Nayas son has long hair). Who knows... either way it’s very sad!
It doesnt look like anyone got close enough to say if she was drunk or not, the place looks pretty deserted on the footage.

Reactions: 4