Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So very sad to see this today. She was my favourite in Glee and I loved her book that came out a few years back. She isn't (because we don't know she's gone yet) an angel by any means, she had her faults, but she really did seem to be getting everything back on track. Such a tragedy if she has lost her life so young, and that poor little boy, regardless of what happens, even if shes fine, he will remember that happening and that fear!

Reactions: 6
💔 drowning is my biggest fear, the thought of her terror knowing she was in trouble and he was on the boat. Poor little love

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Absolutely horrific. Imagine that little boy sitting alone on the boat, wondering where his mummy is. 😢
It was said that another person on a boat found him and he was asleep 🥺🥺 it must be hard for him to understand the questions the police have asked he’s only four 😭 I loved her in glee thought she had such a good voice 😍

presumably she jumped in the water first to check it was ok, and she planned to get him to follow her, but according to her son, she never surfaced.

Sounds like she was being a responsible mum to me, literally testing the water before he got in. She may have lost her life but by going in first without him, she’s likely saved his.
Hopefully you are right. But why would she take her life jacket off ?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I was shocked reading about this this morning. I absolutely love Naya she was my favourite in glee as well and I feel I can somewhat relate to her. The whole thing is heartbreaking and I’ve been checking the news all day for any updates. I will be so sad if they find her body, and as for the poor little boy too, he was found asleep on the boat by himself by another person on a boat. Just makes me so sad. If you have kids I’d definitely hug them a little tighter today. X

Reactions: 13
It was said that another person on a boat found him and he was asleep 🥺🥺 it must be hard for him to understand the questions the police have asked he’s only four 😭 I loved her in glee thought she had such a good voice 😍

Hopefully you are right. But why would she take her life jacket off ?
Because a lot of people feel like they don’t need them as they can swim

Reactions: 4
I hope this isn't the case but could she have gone there with the intention of killing them both but decided against her son which is why her life jacket was on board.

I pray she is found safe and well.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it was suicide. I honestly think it was an accident she’s possibly drowned, been pulled under by a current or maybe even hit her head off the side of the boat on the way down. Unfortunately I think it is highly unlikely she will be found alive

Reactions: 17
Not a fan of Lea Michele but I feel in this situation she can't win. If she doesn't say something she's a "witch" and if she does say something it's "how dare she." etc

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t stop thinking about her son, it’s so sad 😥
Same and her, I just know she would of been so scared and to think they still haven’t found her is just.......to be honest I’ve barely ate all day I feel sick to my stomach. I felt like this over Caroline Flack just so so so unexpected and tragic. I keep refreshing everything.

I hope her son had no idea about what was going on that maybe she went for a long swim underwater.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Same and her, I just know she would of been so scared and to think they still haven’t found her is just.......to be honest I’ve barely ate all day I feel sick to my stomach. I felt like this over Caroline Flack just so so so unexpected and tragic. I keep refreshing everything.

I hope her son had no idea about what was going on that maybe she went for a long swim underwater.
Hate to possibly think that she knew she was going to die and her son was alone on the boat which would have made her panic more.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Likely a reach but I saw someone say, what if she and her son were both in the water. When she was lifting him back into the boat, he kicked up and kicked her. Could you imagine?

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Likely a reach but I saw someone say, what if she and her son were both in the water. When she was lifting him back into the boat, he kicked up and kicked her. Could you imagine?
What damage could a four year old’s kick do?

Reactions: 2