Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a funny feeling reading the headlines about this. It seems an odd thing to do to take a small child out on a lake and go swimming........... I instantly thought suicide. Poor little lad, he must have been so scared.

Reactions: 12
Oh of course, I completely agree. I just meant that I think the Twitter mob would come for her if she made a statement* saying “you never liked her anyway” and if she didn’t say anything, would come for her saying “don’t you even care??”

*I know nothing has been confirmed but I have a horrible feeling it’s going to be sad news
I think Lea will be best to release a short statement concentrating on Naya as a mother and a talented actress. It’s all so sad.

Reactions: 1
Witnesses who found him said that her son told them she went swimming and never came back. It seems that he might not of even gone in the water with her.

Reactions: 6
I got a funny feeling reading the headlines about this. It seems an odd thing to do to take a small child out on a lake and go swimming........... I instantly thought suicide. Poor little lad, he must have been so scared.
I know somethings not right about it. Surely she wouldn’t of left the boy on the boat (and endanger him falling in) if this was her intention

Reactions: 10
It is a confusing situation. I know social media can be deceiving but she seemed to love her life and her son so deeply I can’t imagine this being suicide. But who knows. She could have got too cold? Does anyone know what animals live in that lake? Sounds like I’m making leaps here but you never know. I really do feel for that little boy though.... what a strange and scary situation

Reactions: 10
Absolutely awful, I know people are posting on social media praying for her to be found safe and well but I don’t think it seems very likely unfortunately 😞 heartbreaking for her poor son

• Sad
Reactions: 15
This is so sad I think she seems really sweet, obviously some issues somewhere but just sad

Reactions: 2
We don’t know her really, she may have been in a bad place... or it could of been an accident and she couldn’t get back in the boat?!

Reactions: 6
If it was suicide, why would she take her son with her? That doesn’t seem logical. He could have drowned or come to some harm while waiting to be found.

That to me indicates it was some sort of accident.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Reading loads of theories - such a sad situation her poor family must be beside them self knowing she’s alone out there.

Reactions: 4
This is really sad. Her little boy must be traumatised. I live next to a large lake and there are warnings all around it not to swim, but people do and people die in there regularly. People think that because it's a lake the water is still, but it is so deep and there are very strong currents underneath the surface that will just pull you under.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
This is her last picture and this is what someone commented, hoping it’s not true and just a coincidence. I personally think it is. This is so sad
I feel like this is reaching a bit, it’s literally a song about the dad killing the mother then putting her body in the water. I feel like “just the two of us” is literally just a caption because it’s them two 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree with you think it’s just an unfortunate coincidence

Reactions: 41
I feel like this is reaching a bit, it’s literally a song about the dad killing the mother then putting her body in the water. I feel like “just the two of us” is literally just a caption because it’s them two 🤷🏻‍♀️ I agree with you think it’s just an unfortunate coincidence
Definitely. ‘Just the two of us’ is a very common phase too.

Reactions: 18
It seems a lot of people have drowned at that lake, some just feet from the shore. Poor poor women!

Reactions: 5