Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems she was drinking on the boat with him (White Claw) and I find that utterly irresponsible tbh.
The whole thing seems very off to me. Definitely more to it than would appear on the surface I think.

Reactions: 5
The whole thing seems very off to me. Definitely more to it than would appear on the surface I think.
Yes. I don't think she should have even been drinking since it appears she was on prescription drugs.

Reactions: 3
I don't think we'll ever know the whole story. But just the thought of meds, alcohol and a small child makes me feel very queasy.

Reactions: 9
What's in the syringes that were found with an 'unidentified pink substance?'
Purely speculation but could it be an opiod? That's the only thing that I could find in my search... That or flakka (baths salts) which is sometimes pink, what on earth was she doing with them?!
All I could think of is that it’s something that’s not obvious, like off the shelf medication otherwise they’d probably know what it was almost as soon as they tested it (I’m no chemist, all presumptions). I’m leaning towards a conspiracy with this.

Reactions: 1
It seems she was drinking on the boat with him (White Claw) and I find that utterly irresponsible tbh.
The whole thing is irresponsible when you look at the list of meds she was on, she shouldn’t of been operating the boat or even a car for a start. She shouldn’t of been drinking with some of those meds and drinking 3 cans alone with just a child who you then need to drive home, how stupid can you be?! Honestly. Like, she was on appetite suppressants while drinking, we all know not to drink on an empty stomach and mixing with all those meds.... just, plain stupid.

She suffered from Vertigo and it got worse when swimming and she thought it was a good idea to go swimming on allllll of those meds, alcohol, the article mentioned marijuana as well. Had she had worn that life jacket!

Reactions: 5
The whole thing is irresponsible when you look at the list of meds she was on, she shouldn’t of been operating the boat or even a car for a start. She shouldn’t of been drinking with some of those meds and drinking 3 cans alone with just a child who you then need to drive home, how stupid can you be?! Honestly. Like, she was on appetite suppressants while drinking, we all know not to drink on an empty stomach and mixing with all those meds.... just, plain stupid.

She suffered from Vertigo and it got worse when swimming and she thought it was a good idea to go swimming on allllll of those meds, alcohol, the article mentioned marijuana as well. Had she had worn that life jacket!
Yeh! It is illegal to operate a vehicle while on prescription pain. At least where I live. No wonder she couldn't park her car in a straight line.

Reactions: 4
I did think it was odd the way she just dumped the car. That poor boy, he must have been so so scared.

A family friend is a child protection officer and they are endlessly frustrated at how parents are left in charge of young children when in effect they are "legal drug addicts":cry: it's a growing problem, and they're really pushing the local NHS primary care trusts for responsible prescribing.

I did think it was odd the way she just dumped the car. That poor boy, he must have been so so scared.

A family friend is a child protection officer and they are endlessly frustrated at how parents are left in charge of young children when in effect they are "legal drug addicts":cry: it's a growing problem, and they're really pushing the local NHS primary care trusts for responsible prescribing.
It’s very sad how many people are legal drug addicts and there’s nothing there to help or prevent.

USA is particularly bad for it, look at how many celebs alone die from prescribed drugs they were mixing or shouldn’t of even been taking.

Reactions: 6
The medications she was taking and the amount she drank wasn't exorbitant but maybe it affected her decision making - no way should she have been driving or out on the water alone with her child...refusing the life jacket, not telling anyone where they were going, all incredibly reckless (maybe impulsive?) decisions.

I'm not condemning her, I feel so sorry for her that she got herself into a needlessly dangerous situation. Her death sounds horrendous, not only fighting for her own life but having no guarantee that her boy would be safe. It reminds me of Peaches Geldof, both women recklessly played with fire but ultimately it was them who paid the price and not their children.

Reactions: 8

Where I live, they've really cut down on prescription drugs as there is a huge opioid problem. My poor husband had a major 9 hour surgery (rib removed, lung deflated, muscle cut through) and was given 3 days of pain. THREE. He had to go to his doctor who gave him a more reasonable amount.

• Sad
  • Wow
Where I live, they've really cut down on prescription drugs as there is a huge opioid problem. My poor husband had a major 9 hour surgery (rib removed, lung deflated, muscle cut through) and was given 3 days of pain. THREE. He had to go to his doctor who gave him a more reasonable amount.
I hurt my back earlier this year, my doctor gave me a prescription of one of the drugs she was on and he only gave me 5 pills to take daily that’s all I could have and even then he wasn’t that pleased to put me on them.

They completely knocked me out, I was drowzy for the whole week, I have no idea how she could even drive and function - perhaps that is why she did indeed park like that and could be a factor in how she died. The side effects.

I'm not condemning her, I feel so sorry for her that she got herself into a needlessly dangerous situation. Her death sounds horrendous, not only fighting for her own life but having no guarantee that her boy would be safe. It reminds me of Peaches Geldof, both women recklessly played with fire but ultimately it was them who paid the price and not their children.
But their children are paying the price by growing up without their mothers. Hopefully Naya’s son won’t remember what happened, but he might. One day peaches children will find out how she died and wonder why they weren’t enough to make her stop doing drugs. I’m also not condemning these women but their reckless actions will have long lasting effects on their children.

Reactions: 10
I hurt my back earlier this year, my doctor gave me a prescription of one of the drugs she was on and he only gave me 5 pills to take daily that’s all I could have and even then he wasn’t that pleased to put me on them.

They completely knocked me out, I was drowzy for the whole week, I have no idea how she could even drive and function - perhaps that is why she did indeed park like that and could be a factor in how she died. The side effects.
She'd probably built up quite a tolerance if she was taking them constantly.

Reactions: 10
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
QUOTE="KINGAA, post: 2503130, member: 26055"]
Have you read Nayas book, they are the most effed up family so whatever they’re doing nothing would surprise me tbh!
[/QUOTE]

Not read her book, how are the effed up? She always seemed ‘not with it’ to me. Sad life story

Have you read Nayas book, they are the most effed up family so whatever they’re doing nothing would surprise me tbh!
Not read her book, how are the effed up? She always seemed ‘not with it’ to me. Sad life story
Her mother just wanted her to be famous which meant her mental state slided. When she opened up to her about her eating disorder her mother said that it was a white girl thing and dismissed it.... even at 33 she still had a ED. Her mother craved for nothing other than her being famous even when she was she still pushing for it.

Her dad used to spend all their money on himself on crazy things like jet skis, boats so they were contstatly poor and getting kicked out of homes because he spent all the money (probably that Naya earnt), her parents were always at each other’s throats... he seemed like a massive liar in things she said.

Naya came across quite messed up her book, it was basically about her unhealthy relationship with men and sex. The main ending comment abort Corey passing was she was sad they never had sex or something as he was the only one she hadn’t bedded.... to me after reading it, I just wanted to give her a hug. I mean, she dumped Ryan initially because he was too nice and she didn’t deserve nice... I don’t think she really liked him anyways her relationship with men was like anyone who showed interest she’d be with, very blasé.

I also know her and her siblings were always falling out and blocking each on social media making sketchy stories about each other. They’re all a bit, cray cray and fame hungry.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Her mother just wanted her to be famous which meant her mental state slided. When she opened up to her about her eating disorder her mother said that it was a white girl thing and dismissed it.... even at 33 she still had a ED. Her mother craved for nothing other than her being famous even when she was she still pushing for it.

Her dad used to spend all their money on himself on crazy things like jet skis, boats so they were contstatly poor and getting kicked out of homes because he spent all the money (probably that Naya earnt), her parents were always at each other’s throats... he seemed like a massive liar in things she said.

Naya came across quite messed up her book, it was basically about her unhealthy relationship with men and sex. The main ending comment abort Corey passing was she was sad they never had sex or something as he was the only one she hadn’t bedded.... to me after reading it, I just wanted to give her a hug. I mean, she dumped Ryan initially because he was too nice and she didn’t deserve nice... I don’t think she really liked him anyways her relationship with men was like anyone who showed interest she’d be with, very blasé.

I also know her and her siblings were always falling out and blocking each on social media making sketchy stories about each other. They’re all a bit, cray cray and fame hungry.
Oh dear how sad. Thanks for the summary. Makes sense now. Poor Naya

Reactions: 2
One day peaches children will find out how she died and wonder why they weren’t enough to make her stop doing drug
The sad thing is that that's probably how Peaches felt- what was so great about drugs that they were worth her mother and stepfather taking them and leaving her and shes then gone and done the same to her children.

I read the dm article but in the pictures that they included their didn't seem to be any chemsitry of flirting or anything that the paper was alluding to between the pair of them?