Naya Rivera

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole press presence and family presence has been "uncomfortable" to watch, if I was being brutally honest. And as for the Glee Cast, I kind of feel the same. Why couldn't this have been done privately? It does feel that it's been done for the media.

I found the social media coverage of Caroline Flack's death equally unsettling... so many public declarations and shared photographs of her. It is a form of validation for some people.

However I equally accept that we all grieve in our own ways and there is no right or wrong. At the end of the day, a young mother has lost her life :cry:
You know what got me about Caroline Flack? Some of those "friends" would witch about her. I know of a few. Not going to mention names, but their hypocrisy was appalling to see.

Reactions: 9
On Twitter all her friends are writing tributes about how nice and amazing she is.. 💙 not one bad word to say about her

On Twitter all her friends are writing tributes about how nice and amazing she is.. 💙 not one bad word to say about her
I can’t imagine anyone wanting to bring up the negative things when she has just died but trust me, she was no angel...at all and was very honest about that. She was someone you wouldn’t want to rub up the wrong way.

Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine anyone wanting to bring up the negative things when she has just died but trust me, she was no angel...at all and was very honest about that. She was someone you wouldn’t want to rub up the wrong way.
That's one of the many reasons why I loved her so much. She was honest and never tried to hide her wrong doings.

Reactions: 2
I mean how good to work with she was and how talented she was

Wasn’t a huge Glee fan but I did dip in and out of watching it and always loved this performance:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The way she died has upset me so much all week and I (obviously) didn't even know her. I can't begin to imagine how much her family and friends are suffering.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
For someone who wasn’t a Glee fan nor even heard of Naya pre her going missing, I cannot stop thinking about her. It is such a tragedy. Completely devastating accident. I sincerely hope her little boy grows up a strapping young man and this doesn’t have a serious effect on his life, losing his mother so young will always effect him but I mean from a traumatic point of view. 😢

I can’t stop thinking about her either and what she must have been thinking during her last moments 😣 I really hope she didn’t suffer too much

• Sad
Just re watched some of my fave clips of her in glee. God she was soooo good her voice 😍 and a good dancer. I watched every series and loved her character. When she stole rain on my parade from Rachel 😂

Sad to read she had appetite suppressants in her system, not that it contributed to anything other than she was tiny, but still felt under pressure to stay slim.

Reactions: 6
Sad to read she had appetite suppressants in her system, not that it contributed to anything other than she was tiny, but still felt under pressure to stay slim.
I know what you mean it made me feel a pang of sadness too. Her little boys account of her last moments and her putting her hand up is devastating I feel heartbroken for him no child should have to witness and recount that.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I see the autopsy results are back. Makes for sad reading (according to the DM).
What's in the syringes that were found with an 'unidentified pink substance?'
Purely speculation but could it be an opiod? That's the only thing that I could find in my search... That or flakka (baths salts) which is sometimes pink, what on earth was she doing with them?!

It seems she was drinking on the boat with him (White Claw) and I find that utterly irresponsible tbh.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why this autopsy information has even been released tbh. Feels completely intrusive.

Reactions: 13