Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely didn't see that coming. I did think she looked heavier recently but she suits it. I think it's been a wee surprise and definitely not planned. Nice news though..

Reactions: 3
Was she not the one who said she didn't want kids in a YT video with Marco?
I'm not sure if it was didn't want or didn't want right now.

She isn't ready for the life change.
No more trips at the drop of a hat.
No more hours in the gym.
No more 8 hours plus of sleep a night.
Plus she has just moved almost 45 minutes away from all of her family.

Reactions: 5
Was she not the one who said she didn't want kids in a YT video with Marco?
I'm not sure if it was didn't want or didn't want right now.

She isn't ready for the life change.
No more trips at the drop of a hat.
No more hours in the gym.
No more 8 hours plus of sleep a night.
Plus she has just moved almost 45 minutes away from all of her family.
Don’t forget no more abs

Oops.. wasn't she just advertising a "hormone free way to avoid pregnancy" ?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oops.. wasn't she just advertising a "hormone free way to avoid pregnancy" ?! 🤣🤣
Omg yes! Literally 6 days ago she posted an ad about natural cycles. Idk isn’t that a bit misleading when you’re pregnant? I know she’s probably contractually obligated but she spoke of it in the present tense in relation to her cycle and now knowing she’s pregnant it just makes it sound disingenuous. (I know most influencer ads don’t come across overly genuine but you know what I mean 😄).

Reactions: 6
Definitely didn't see that coming. I did think she looked heavier recently but she suits it. I think it's been a wee surprise and definitely not planned. Nice news though..
She just said on her Instagram the baby was planned x

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Perhaps now there are some genuinely strong fit women coming through who can kick her twig arse, even she can see she's fooling no one. She has no muscle, she isn't strong & she never looks any bloody different. The gig is up, it's time to head down the mummy influencer route and shill. 😂

I definitely don't think it was planned. She's too embarrassed to admit that her 'natural' method failed. Doesn't he have a child already with a previous partner? I'm sure he does. Anyway planned or not it's still lovely news for them ..

Reactions: 7
I definitely don't think it was planned. She's too embarrassed to admit that her 'natural' method failed. Doesn't he have a child already with a previous partner? I'm sure he does. Anyway planned or not it's still lovely news for them ..
I don't think planned.
Was she not shilling that company she used for her Kenya trip again?

Hadn’t anyone noticed she copies I mean COPIES WHITNEY SIMMONS!!!!! TO A T!!!! IM NOT EVEN KIDDING !! Whitney starts doing mic’d up gym posts via Instagram/ tik tok… stefanie copies… Whitney does skin care get ready with me vids.. stefanie copies……. the style of the videos she does.. copies her mannerisms… she even copies the products Whitney uses like those sweet bands around her wrists when washing her face!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
"90% sure she is going with nuna for a pram"... await the gifted pics next. same as the furniture she keeps getting for the house "finally decided on a hallway table" low and behold it's gifted!

Reactions: 3
"90% sure she is going with nuna for a pram"... await the gifted pics next. same as the furniture she keeps getting for the house "finally decided on a hallway table" low and behold it's gifted!
I'm pretty sure 90% of her life is gifted.

I do wonder how she'll manage with a baby - her lifestyle will completely change, even down to the length of her workouts and the ability to train with Adam.

Reactions: 2

I do wonder how she'll manage with a baby - her lifestyle will completely change, even down to the length of her workouts and the ability to train with Adam.
Probably is tbf. So frustrating when influencers get gifted so much, especially when it's things that are expensive purchases for the rest of us. I wonder how they will manage it, especially since they have moved. What does he do for work?

Reactions: 1
Probably is tbf. So frustrating when influencers get gifted so much, especially when it's things that are expensive purchases for the rest of us. I wonder how they will manage it, especially since they have moved. What does he do for work?
He worked in the gym she used to attend ...

Reactions: 1

She is in for a big shock for sure, coming from someone with a 5 week old!
At least she'll get plenty of opportunities for skin to skin contact with the baby since she never seems to have a bloody top on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She’s extra annoying now she’s preggy..loves herself so much and always showing off her batty 😂😂 she puts the fear into me using weights over her belly. She’s in for the shock of her life when this bambino comes..I’m here for it 😂🍿