Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s extra annoying now she’s preggy..loves herself so much and always showing off her batty 😂😂 she puts the fear into me using weights over her belly. She’s in for the shock of her life when this bambino comes..I’m here for it 😂🍿
Definitely loves herself too much. Shows her bum to the camera at every opportunity and pulls those daft faces for photos. What's wrong with just smiling!
She's so annoying, always eating with her mouth open too. I'm genuinely surprised there isn't more to this thread. I can only imagine it's because she's so dull!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I forgot about her completely..I stopped following after the nauseating wedding chat as I found her so fake and irritating then she popped up on my tik tok and I thought her man has either shrunk and dyed his hair or she’s up the duff to someone else 😂😂 find it mad she’s living the same insta hun fake life just with a new man…her aesthetic is so beige..I recognise the new man but can’t put my finger on it..maybe saw them both around ek. That area they stay in was nice initially when there were a few houses and amazing scenery now it’s way too overdeveloped and the houses are really close to the other neighbours..totally not worth the price tag! Anyway rant over..you’re right..she always eats with her mouth wide open and likes to bum the camera…strange wee lassie..the ex is well rid 😂😂

Definitely loves herself too much. Shows her bum to the camera at every opportunity and pulls those daft faces for photos. What's wrong with just smiling!
She's so annoying, always eating with her mouth open too. I'm genuinely surprised there isn't more to this thread. I can only imagine it's because she's so dull!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s acting like the first pregnant woman to continue to workout. Good for her but it’s nothing special, many women do the exact same. Stefanie you don’t get a medal for doing pregnancy better than anyone else just because you kept going to the gym.

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s acting like the first pregnant woman to continue to workout. Good for her but it’s nothing special, many women do the exact same. Stefanie you don’t get a medal for doing pregnancy better than anyone else just because you kept going to the gym.
Everyone commenting saying she's an inspiration. Yes and no. Yes, in the sense it's good to keep working out and maybe the constant videos of her posing will motivate some to workout. No, in the sense that everyone else has to struggle on with a full working day then try to make the extra effort to workout. Making a baby is hard af and people shouldn't feel that they are any less of a woman if they can't do what Stef appears to be doing. When she is in reality sitting in the house all day "working" ie pissing about making videos on her phone and can go to the gym anytime she has some energy to burn. No doubt when her baby is here she will be posting about how she had to get back to working out and how she is back working so soon like many other "influencers".

Reactions: 2
Everyone commenting saying she's an inspiration. Yes and no. Yes, in the sense it's good to keep working out and maybe the constant videos of her posing will motivate some to workout. No, in the sense that everyone else has to struggle on with a full working day then try to make the extra effort to workout. Making a baby is hard af and people shouldn't feel that they are any less of a woman if they can't do what Stef appears to be doing. When she is in reality sitting in the house all day "working" ie pissing about making videos on her phone and can go to the gym anytime she has some energy to burn. No doubt when her baby is here she will be posting about how she had to get back to working out and how she is back working so soon like many other "influencers".
It would be different if she was posting pregnancy workouts that would be fine as that could help or benefit women - I know she’s posted a couple bits but as she’s got her pregnancy workout plan coming she will want people to buy into that rather than using her platform to share that with the masses.

However posting stuff like “pov you stayed consistent during pregnancy” etc isn’t informational or overly beneficial to her followers. For me it comes across like a brag or to almost feel superior. Many women would love to have stayed consistent with working out but their pregnancy hasn’t allowed and when you see a fitness influencer practically gloating about how they’ve barely missed a workout etc it can make someone feel rubbish.

Like you say she isn’t out at a full time job where come the end of the day her energy levels are low. Her day at “work” consists of throwing some ingredients in a blender to make a coffee and filming it.

Reactions: 5
It would be different if she was posting pregnancy workouts that would be fine as that could help or benefit women - I know she’s posted a couple bits but as she’s got her pregnancy workout plan coming she will want people to buy into that rather than using her platform to share that with the masses.

However posting stuff like “pov you stayed consistent during pregnancy” etc isn’t informational or overly beneficial to her followers. For me it comes across like a brag or to almost feel superior. Many women would love to have stayed consistent with working out but their pregnancy hasn’t allowed and when you see a fitness influencer practically gloating about how they’ve barely missed a workout etc it can make someone feel rubbish.

Like you say she isn’t out at a full time job where come the end of the day her energy levels are low. Her day at “work” consists of throwing some ingredients in a blender to make a coffee and filming it.
Yep totally agree with all that you have said!

Also, the fact she done a 2 day online course and now can add that she is qualified to assist pregnant women just doesn't really sit right with me. She won't be taking into account a large proportion of her pregnant/new mum followers maybe haven't done exercise/weights for years if at all so to follow her plans based on the 2 day course and being pregnant herself may do more harm than good to others!

Reactions: 5
I actually like Stef and her content but Jesus I wish she'd stop eating during her videos. I had to block my ears at certain parts of her latest uploads where she was slurping coffee and eating cake with her mouth open. Whhyyy??!! Just eat before you film!!

• Heart
I actually like Stef and her content but Jesus I wish she'd stop eating during her videos. I had to block my ears at certain parts of her latest uploads where she was slurping coffee and eating cake with her mouth open. Whhyyy??!! Just eat before you film!!
She's always the same. Zero manners!

She now has a pregnancy guide coming out, along with nutritional and developmental information.

She isn't qualified to give this information out: she has no medical background, no nutrition background (as in a proper accredited course), nothing. This is so dangerous.

Some of her previous guides stated that she wasn't qualified, I don't know if her newer ones do or if this will, but surely that information should be made public before someone buys it?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s just another pregnant influencer getting gifted a load of baby stuff she could easily afford herself. Influencers get pregnant and can sit back and relax knowing they are about to be handed the majority, if not all of the most expensive things for their baby. I’d feel guilty accepting things like that and showing it off on social media that I got it for free knowing I can afford it myself while others are struggling.

She’s just another pregnant influencer getting gifted a load of baby stuff she could easily afford herself. Influencers get pregnant and can sit back and relax knowing they are about to be handed the majority, if not all of the most expensive things for their baby. I’d feel guilty accepting things like that and showing it off on social media that I got it for free knowing I can afford it myself while others are struggling.
I know. Currently pregnant myself, not an influencer. Annoying having to budget to afford stuff for baby when she does absolutely nothing. Most of her house is gifted, her living room stuff at least. Said she took ages to decide, nah it maybe took a while to beg and receive. She shows it once as #gifted then its never addressed/ promoted.

I follow her sister on Instagram and she posted this from the baby shower
Stefanie will be annoyed that she exposed the surname on her Instagram when she purposely covered it on hers.

It wouldn't take a rocket scientist. Anyone who knew her, or who had seem Adam tagged, knew her surname was Moir and his was Manek.
You can see the "M" and "K".
You can make out a letter that could only really be an "a" or "o" after the M, and a letter that is very similar to an "e" before the K.

This is like her posting a picture of Dundas Castle just before announcing her wedding venue (to Marco) was booked, yet she booked Marhall.

Has she had lip filler? I'm sure her lips used to be thinner although if she did have it I assume it was before she was pregnant,

Reactions: 1
Her lips were definitely thinner, which is incredible for someone who states that they will never get anything done.