Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree stefanie Is so narcissistic it’s unreal… she’s so obsessed with herself and her appearance… selfie after selfie 🤳 could you imagine that being your whole life? What a Selfish life

• Heart
Reactions: 3
God I’m so confused. So

-Their mar age has been over since November2020
- They were still married though and Stef wanted to portray that for as long as possible
- either one of them cheated?
- They both have partners very soon after?

is this right or am I missing something

Reactions: 1
God I’m so confused. So

-Their mar age has been over since November2020
- They were still married though and Stef wanted to portray that for as long as possible
- either one of them cheated?
- They both have partners very soon after?

is this right or am I missing something
From everything I've heard, from sources who know them/Adam, it wasn't Marco who cheated.

I also don't think he had a relationship, or dated, for a few months after the split.
Stef and Adam had been together "more than a year" by Jan 2022, meaning they say they got together before Jan 2021.
On the small chance that she didn't physically cheat she was definitely already moved on to him emotionally by the time the marriage ended.

Reactions: 5
When was Marco meant to be with Kirsty? Her boyfriend put on that they have been engaged for 3 years and that was on the 15th June

Reactions: 2
From what she has said about her relationship with the baby's dad I'd say no.

However this thread isn't about her or her relationship.
Yeah I know Stef's boring af but maybe we shouldn't talk about her ex who isn't really a public figure anymore and who he might've dated?

Anyone think it’s weird that she launched her app yesterday and has done zero promo since it came out? She was promoting it a lot before it launched then radio silence besides a few shares of other people’s stories

Is she no longer a Gymshark athlete? Joes she’s sponsoring womens best clothing ?
It looks like she isn't. She just posted about "cheap amazon leggings" on her stories" and said everyone go get them
It's so gross when people stop working with a brand and then stop wearing them. She probably has a tit ton of gymshark leggings as well only to promote going on amazon and buying cheap leggings

Pagazzi gifting her new lights for her kitchen. Pretty sure if she can afford a new build 5 bed house she can afford to buy her own lighting. Disappointed in pagazzi as I like shopping there

Indeed. She lives near me. Her new house is on a really busy road (it's not that nice from the front) I've seen them a few times. She's definitely happier with Adam. It shows..

Reactions: 4
Indeed. She lives near me. Her new house is on a really busy road (it's not that nice from the front) I've seen them a few times. She's definitely happier with Adam. It shows..
Definitely, it doesn't seem forced with Adam which is nice to see

This will probably be my one and only comment on here but I have to vent because this woman really gets on my tits. From the pouting like a 12 year old to the flexing her non existent biceps with a wink & her tongue out to show how 'strong' she is. She isn't strong, she's been lifting the same weights for years and looks as though she would blow over in a half decent breeze. Fitness influencer, my arse. Anyway, as you were...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This will probably be my one and only comment on here but I have to vent because this woman really gets on my tits. From the pouting like a 12 year old to the flexing her non existent biceps with a wink & her tongue out to show how 'strong' she is. She isn't strong, she's been lifting the same weights for years and looks as though she would blow over in a half decent breeze. Fitness influencer, my arse. Anyway, as you were...
I agree. I think she's definitely built muscle from her younger days but I don't get how she's made a career from it. Compared to others her results are very poor. I've seen her in real life a few times. You would never know she's into weights. Never!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh I was surprised with her pregnancy announcement. She didn’t strike me as the type to be having kids yet anyway but I’m happy for her.