Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's really noticeable on her latest insta story when she's filming herself drinking coffee.
She's never really had lips - her mum and sister were/are the same (idk if they've ever had filler etc).
I do remember her making a big deal about liking her small lips though. However, this is also the vegan who chose to buy non-began makeup because it was better.

Reactions: 1
Don't think she's posted an insta story for a day or so. Usually it's every day so I wonder if she's in labour/had the baby?

Stefanie posted a few hours ago announcing the birth. I like how she’s keeping the baby’s face private. Wonder if that will continue.

Baby was born on 2nd August. Looks like she had a C-section as she has a catheter in. Wonder how long she will take off to recover before she heads back to the gym

Baby was born on 2nd August. Looks like she had a C-section as she has a catheter in. Wonder how long she will take off to recover before she heads back to the gym
I couldn’t see a catheter or signs of her having had one but can you not also be given one if you’ve had an epidural? I didn’t have an epidural so can’t be 100% but I’m sure my SIL had one after hers.

I couldn’t see a catheter or signs of her having had one but can you not also be given one if you’ve had an epidural? I didn’t have an epidural so can’t be 100% but I’m sure my SIL had one after hers.
Yep, you get one with an epidural too.

I also don't see signs of a catheter either. Plus, the catheter is removed not long after you're up on your feet, so probably before these pictures were taken.

Part of me thinks its great that she isn't showing the little one's face, however part of me thinks she's doing it to make a big reveal of the gender and/or name etc.
All the pictures are so carefully posed for and edited. I couldn't imagine having the want, energy or time to do that with a fresh newborn.

Reactions: 4
The catheter tube is in the last photo, on the bed. I also agree i dont think its for privacy reasons it is just to drag out interest. Gender reveal, name etc.

Reactions: 3
I also don't see signs of a catheter either. Plus, the catheter is removed not long after you're up on your feet, so probably before these pictures were taken.

Part of me thinks its great that she isn't showing the little one's face, however part of me thinks she's doing it to make a big reveal of the gender and/or name etc.
All the pictures are so carefully posed for and edited. I couldn't imagine having the want, energy or time to do that with a fresh newborn.
IMG_7499.jpeg

---
I had a C-section so just assumed as I also had a catheter. Probably epidural because the sides of bed would be up with a csection.

Reactions: 2
it is frustrating me how much she is holding off announcing the name and gender.

I am like 90% sure it is a boy, only because I don't know of a single women who hasn't shouted from the rooftops that they had a girl.

Whenever someone knows the gender but doesn't want to announce it, it usually a boy. ( Or second child is the same gender as first)

Makes me sad for the baby, because it is giving gender disappointment. Which you should of dealt with by the birth. She should be celebrating, not hiding them.

All just my own experience, please don't get triggered

Reactions: 3
it is frustrating me how much she is holding off announcing the name and gender.

I am like 90% sure it is a boy, only because I don't know of a single women who hasn't shouted from the rooftops that they had a girl.

Whenever someone knows the gender but doesn't want to announce it, it usually a boy. ( Or second child is the same gender as first)

Makes me sad for the baby, because it is giving gender disappointment. Which you should of dealt with by the birth. She should be celebrating, not hiding them.

Oh come on, it's completely up to her what she announces about her own child. Ridiculous thing to get "frustrated" about.

Reactions: 10

I think you're taking it a bit far being frustrated and I'm not sure why you even care so much about her announcing either way. Yes it'd be nice if she did as everyone loves some baby news. But at the end of the day, it's up to her how much she posts her child online. These influencers get critisised when they post too much of their child online, so why now become frustrated if she keeps them private.

I'm currently pregnant with a girl (my first child) and I am absolutely delighted, but I haven't told anyone as I'd like to keep it between me and my partner until baby is born. That's just me though.

I do agree and think she's had a boy also, I can't really see her being a girl mum. Who knows though. I think she may do a YouTube video in time about the birth, but not necessarily the baby.

I couldn't care either way about what she announces or when, however I do hope that the baby gets a bit more colour in her life.
The whole baby shower, hospital pictures, hospital outfits and even the glimpses of the baby stuff so far is all beige. To fit her aesthetic almost, she is a very beige person in general with no real personality.

I get the safety of beige if you don't know the sex of the baby.
But once they come out a bit of colour would be nice to see - and I'm not talking blue for boys and pink for girls, but there are a whole host of colours and hues that aren't garish or stereotypical.

I really thought she'd have a girl! I don't think she's holding off announcing because of gender disappointment, I think she just wants to drag out the interest and seem mysterious. Or maybe she does just want to keep it private, guess we'll find out.

Reactions: 2

Not particularly fussed about what genitals a wee baby has tbh. Would like to know the name though, as I’m a self confessed name nerd.

I do think part of it is an inflated sense of self, similar to her wedding.

She genuinely confessed to her friends that she didn't want to put her wedding venue on Instagram because she was worried people would just turn up, hence the posting of the different venue on the day/day before she announced she had booked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She thinks she’s an A-lister 😂😂😂 you’re just a normal wee lassie with a social media following pal… she doesn’t mind sharing every stage of pregnancy/meal prep/exercise/fitness plan as long as she’s lining her pockets off the back of it but god forbid she should tell us the sex of her baby🙄🙄🙄🙄

I liked the way she did it, nice and simple and really like the name.

Reactions: 5