Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So from what I got from the girl Marco was with this time last year :

- stef and Marco had been split up from November 2020

- stef still wore her wedding ring so it didn’t affect how people looked at her on socials 🤦‍♀️ Whether it also had something to do with the rumour of her cheating on him affecting what people thought about her I have no idea.

- Marco was living in the house alone from November 2020, stef would go round while he was at work and use the house to film content. Her parents even went to lengths to put her car in the drive of the house every night so ‘fans’ wouldn’t suspect anything. She then kicked him out the house in may last year and They agreed on a figure to buy Marco out

- If you notice in a few of the videos from that time frame there’s a photo of her and Marco on the top shelf in her kitchen. Apparently Marco would remove it from the shelf and stef would go and out it back before she filmed etc

so she’s again lying out her ass
So they essentially split just before her and Adam became "official"? Or the suspected crossover between him finding out and the relationship ending.

And Adam didn't seem to mind her pretending to be married on socials when they were together.

Its so odd. She is incredibly narcissistic.

Reactions: 1
Wow I get not wanting to talk about it initially but the elaborate car/photo frame stuff is so extra, weird to go to such lengths

Reactions: 3
Awful that they ended up divorcing and not even lasting a year married but they were together for much longer before that. All that money spent and to then just get divorced so quickly there must of been problems before they got married but they prob had it all planned and just went through with it only for it not to last 😬

Reactions: 4
Awful that they ended up divorcing and not even lasting a year married but they were together for much longer before that. All that money spent and to then just get divorced so quickly there must of been problems before they got married but they prob had it all planned and just went through with it only for it not to last 😬
I think it was literally just over a year from looking back at her tik tok she has a one year anniversary video.

So they essentially split just before her and Adam became "official"? Or the suspected crossover between him finding out and the relationship ending.

And Adam didn't seem to mind her pretending to be married on socials when they were together.

Its so odd. She is incredibly narcissistic.
personally I think it had been going on between her and Adam for a while ,however not sticking up for her actions Marco hasn’t had good feedback from a fair few ladies on being narcissistic himself.

I think it was literally just over a year from looking back at her tik tok she has a one year anniversary video.

personally I think it had been going on between her and Adam for a while ,however not sticking up for her actions Marco hasn’t had good feedback from a fair few ladies on being narcissistic himself.
If its that bad then leave, there was never a reason. They were both as weird as each other
Cheating just isn't okay and her affair went on not long after people paid a fortune for a wedding.

If its that bad then leave, there was never a reason. They were both as weird as each other
Cheating just isn't okay and her affair went on not long after people paid a fortune for a wedding.
iv only spoke to him in person once and he was a rather strange character, swiftly warned off him by rumours between mutual friends that he was violent in their relationship and previous relationships. As much as stef grinds on me it makes me wonder what went on behind closed doors.

Saw his mrs post on her Instagram yesterday about a year since they started going out ….. he was planning to move away with the manager of a certain gym at the same time 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
I'm still stuck on the fact that Stef thinks she has fans that would go round to her house to check her car is there. Like @sailorcherries said, it's so incredibly narcissistic.

Reactions: 6
iv only spoke to him in person once and he was a rather strange character, swiftly warned off him by rumours between mutual friends that he was violent in their relationship and previous relationships. As much as stef grinds on me it makes me wonder what went on behind closed doors.

Saw his mrs post on her Instagram yesterday about a year since they started going out ….. he was planning to move away with the manager of a certain gym at the same time 🤦‍♀️
I also have mutual friends who know him and I've never once heard rumours that he was violent whatsoever - strange, yes but not violent.
Also knowing Stef and her family violence would never, ever, have been tolerated - even in jest.

Which manager of a gym was this? From your previous posts he had been with K, who isn't a manager of a gym, and who has been with her new man for over a year now, and then this relationship.

All these crossovers does make me wonder if I know you.

I also have mutual friends who know him and I've never once heard rumours that he was violent whatsoever - strange, yes but not violent.
Also knowing Stef and her family violence would never, ever, have been tolerated - even in jest.

Which manager of a gym was this? From your previous posts he had been with K, who isn't a manager of a gym, and who has been with her new man for over a year now, and then this relationship.

All these crossovers does make me wonder if I know you.
As I said the violent side was rumours passed through friends, whether true or not …

He was seeing numerous girls at once however I never said it was K on my previous post , just the girl he was with this time last year , or one of . She’s L.

Quite possibly , I don’t live in the town but have been around here long enough !

Sorry but this has gone on long enough. The user Lace Heart is Kirsty (K). Hence why she knows so much insider information.

She is literally pretending to be someone in the know when she is actually Kirsty, the girl Marco was seeing for a few weeks from his gym in the middle of 2021.

She lives locally in Cumbernauld, went to Marco’s gym and created this user account initially to bad mouth Stef but now Marco.

Domestic abuse rumours/lies are not to be joked about. Marco has never ever did anything to Stef, verbally, emotionally or physically to justify such a vicious rumour.

Hope this clears up why “Lace Heart” - Kirsty - knows so much in depth information.

Not only this but she then created an additional account (Whiskey in a Tea Cup) to have a go at another Tattle life user when it was asked who the father to her child was where she stated she was in fact Kirsty.

Sociopathic behaviour.

Sorry but this has gone on long enough. The user Lace Heart is Kirsty (K). Hence why she knows so much insider information.

She is literally pretending to be someone in the know when she is actually Kirsty, the girl Marco was seeing for a few weeks from his gym in the middle of 2021.

She lives locally in Cumbernauld, went to Marco’s gym and created this user account initially to bad mouth Stef but now Marco.

Domestic abuse rumours/lies are not to be joked about. Marco has never ever did anything to Stef, verbally, emotionally or physically to justify such a vicious rumour.

Hope this clears up why “Lace Heart” - Kirsty - knows so much in depth information.

Not only this but she then created an additional account (Whiskey in a Tea Cup) to have a go at another Tattle life user when it was asked who the father to her child was where she stated she was in fact Kirsty.

Sociopathic behaviour.
Can I ask how you know all of this?

Sociopathic behaviour.
definitely not 😂 I don’t have any issues about my identity but thank you !

mad for the DV. Please ask around about the rumours , they are there. And as I stated , rumours

lovely how you created another account to post this 😂 and then commented on it . more than happy to let you know who I actually am ! Il just keep it to myself in future, I thought this was the whole point .

Can I ask how you know all of this?
It
definitely not 😂 I don’t have any issues about my identity but thank you !

lovely how you created another account to post this 😂 and then commented on it . more than happy to let you know who I actually am !
Another account? You really are crazy. Go for it then. Tell everyone who you are …

Kirsty’s Tiktok name is Lace Heart. Found that out pretty easily with a bit of digging.

It

Another account? You really are crazy. Go for it then. Tell everyone who you are …

Kirsty’s Tiktok name is Lace Heart. Found that out pretty easily with a bit of digging.
happily , you are probably right about knowing me , but that’s not who I am . Believe as much as you want.

her username on tik tok is the same as what she used here.

I don’t really have much more to say on the matter , but as I said , that’s not who I am , granted I ‘know’ a bit but it’s purely what’s been passed to me. please believe what you want however. I won’t bother commenting on anything else , I did think that was the purpose of this thread 🤦‍♀️

Sociopathic behaviour.
What is potentially doxxing a tattler meant to prove?! This post gave Lace Hearts much more legitimacy by saying “[she] knows so much in depth information.” I feel like you’re trying to say Kirsty is a bitter, scorned ex but what I’m hearing is that she dodged a massive bullet.

Who cares about Marco, Marcos currently gf or exes. This thread is about Stef?
I think talking about him in relation to Stef and their split; talking about him and her new relationship; talking about the impact of the changes; talking about the visible differences since they split etc is okay.

I do find this derail very odd.

I think talking about him in relation to Stef and their split; talking about him and her new relationship; talking about the impact of the changes; talking about the visible differences since they split etc is okay.

I do find this derail very odd.
In relation to Stef etc yeah but those speaking there about who Kirsty or L is doesn't interest me personally. Though on the other hand, Stef isn't that interesting either lol

• Haha