Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest story …

I ‘I take this vitamin for obvious reasons and I also take this vitamin for obvious reason’ . Really informative.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest story …

I ‘I take this vitamin for obvious reasons and I also take this vitamin for obvious reason’ . Really informative.
Tbh, for vegans we know the reasons we should be taking them. B12 only comes from animal sources (because we can't digest it but animals can), D3 because everyone in the northern hemisphere should supplement that, and omegas are a lesser known one- but basically they should be balanced and sometimes vegan food can weigh more towards omega 3 than omega 6

Reactions: 2
Someone's asking in the comments of her video about Marco looool we're not the only ones noticing

Lol she couldn't even bother to take out her AirPods in her latest video...
It was so low effort, it really shows what I said before about her being on autopilot is true.

I watched a recent video where she made tik tok videos and there was no voice over, no info on the recipes, no opinion.... Just a totally pointless video.

Someone's asking in the comments of her video about Marco looool we're not the only ones noticing

It was so low effort, it really shows what I said before about her being on autopilot is true.
She also reposts a lot of the same content with a different pose.
Most of her recipes are just repeats of, or very close to, old recipes she posted.

In all fairness I use my AirPods a lot when taking calls and videos as the microphone quality is pretty good.
Totally understandable I do the same for calls... but her camera and her AirPods are not connected haha, she even takes them out halfway through

I just find it so cringe when people do body check videos. Also her body has looked the same for the last 5 years anyway.

Reactions: 11
She also reposts a lot of the same content with a different pose.
Most of her recipes are just repeats of, or very close to, old recipes she posted.
Yep! I know she's stated she eats a lot of the same things but the recipes she makes all have the same ingredients, usually are an ad for myprotein...

So odd.... why doesn't she just say it briefly and then say she would appreciate people not asking about it.

Reactions: 7
There was a rather long one someone asked on her YouTube and people were discussing that she’s deleted too.
The person filming her in the gym in her latest IG post definitely isn't Marco and he isn't wearing the "uniform" for the gym so definitely isn't just someone who was working there at the time.

The person filming her in the gym in her latest IG post definitely isn't Marco and he isn't wearing the "uniform" for the gym so definitely isn't just someone who was working there at the time.
He’s not, he works at the ‘known council gym’ and they have been dating for a while …. Infact have been ‘friends’ for years which makes you wonder !

Marcos also not with the original girl i mentioned any longer, spoke to her last week.

He’s not, he works at the ‘known council gym’ and they have been dating for a while …. Infact have been ‘friends’ for years which makes you wonder !

Marcos also not with the original girl i mentioned any longer, spoke to her last week.
I thought he was the same boy from the gym but the film was too difficult to see properly. It must be tit to be him and still seeing people say how much they love Steph and Marco together etc on her videos and posts, purely because she isn't addressing the elephant in the room.

I also want to say that they met because he was friends with her sisters ex ...

I did think that. She's posted a few eyebrow raising things, in relation to relationships, recently.

Reactions: 3