Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he was the same boy from the gym but the film was too difficult to see properly. It must be tit to be him and still seeing people say how much they love Steph and Marco together etc on her videos and posts, purely because she isn't addressing the elephant in the room.

I also want to say that they met because he was friends with her sisters ex ...

I did think that. She's posted a few eyebrow raising things, in relation to relationships, recently.
It’s the same guy.

Ouch, I didn’t know that !

I just don’t understand why she needs to delete the questions, surely honesty and integrity is valued more than completely ignoring the questions asked ? People genuinely followed her for her lifestyle, not the adverts or repetitive content.

I must have missed the relationship related posts, needing directed for a snoop!

Reactions: 3
He’s not, he works at the ‘known council gym’ and they have been dating for a while …. Infact have been ‘friends’ for years which makes you wonder !

Marcos also not with the original girl i mentioned any longer, spoke to her last week.
The person in the video with her is married

Reactions: 1
I thought he was the same boy from the gym but the film was too difficult to see properly. It must be tit to be him and still seeing people say how much they love Steph and Marco together etc on her videos and posts, purely because she isn't addressing the elephant in the room.

I also want to say that they met because he was friends with her sisters ex ...

I did think that. She's posted a few eyebrow raising things, in relation to relationships, recently.
Who is her sisters ex

Looked for this thread after seeing a comment on her recent insta post that she and Marco are no longer together. Had my suspicions for months but thought surely she would just address it if they weren't so hoped they were still together! I got married not too long before her and seems so sad to think of being separated already.

Looked for this thread after seeing a comment on her recent insta post that she and Marco are no longer together. Had my suspicions for months but thought surely she would just address it if they weren't so hoped they were still together! I got married not too long before her and seems so sad to think of being separated already.
I think this is more common when -
A) they were each others first long term relationship.
B) they moved straight in to a house they bought without ever living together first.
C) one party makes the other change their entire lifestyle.
D) one party wants to be all over social media and the other doesn't/can't.
E) they don't have much in common, bar the gym, and never have.
F) one had always spoken about wanting the whole family thing and the other didn't.

Reactions: 5
I think this is more common when -
A) they were each others first long term relationship.
B) they moved straight in to a house they bought without ever living together first.
C) one party makes the other change their entire lifestyle.
D) one party wants to be all over social media and the other doesn't/can't.
E) they don't have much in common, bar the gym, and never have.
F) one had always spoken about wanting the whole family thing and the other didn't.
When you put it like that, does seem a bit like a recipe for disaster 🙈 In that case probably better it ended sooner rather than later!

Reactions: 2
Steph had a story about bowling last night but never showed who she was with.
Adam had a story, at the bowling, showing him and Steph together.

He clearly isn't hiding anything, why is she? Why not just mention "things haven't worked out, I'm with someone else and I'm happy". It happens to thousands of people every day and people are less likely to make a deal out of it than they are out of the secrecy.

It's also odd as he has a child and she was very much a "I don't want kids" type.

Reactions: 7
She said she’s doing an update video next week and it’ll include a life update so I wonder if she’ll mention it then.

Reactions: 1