Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Adam McLean the PT on insta?
No, another Adam.
I don't want to say his name, which is his insta handle too, as he doesn't have lots of followers and seems to have pictures of his child on there too. It wouldn't be fair.
And he has already been confused for a brother, who happens to be married, and that confusion could have a major fallout for lots of people.

Reactions: 2
No, another Adam.
I don't want to say his name, which is his insta handle too, as he doesn't have lots of followers and seems to have pictures of his child on there too. It wouldn't be fair.
And he has already been confused for a brother, who happens to be married, and that confusion could have a major fallout for lots of people.
Ahh totally fair - thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: 1
No, another Adam.
His insta was public he’s now changed it to private 🤔

Oh wow either she reads on here or he noticed people lurking on his stories cos he was public yesterday!

She said she’s doing an update video next week and it’ll include a life update so I wonder if she’ll mention it then.
There's no way she'll talk about it

Oh wow either she reads on here or he noticed people lurking on his stories cos he was public yesterday!
Do they think that posting from the same event isn't going to make people put two and two together :LOL:

I’m actually starting to think she’s liking it due to the attention shes getting from the scenario if that makes sense.

yeh adams was published but now private

She's just done a new video and confirms her and Marco are no longer married andd they're both with other people, although she hasn't said any more details.

Has anyone else noticed that she always looks quite messy recently - her office etc always was but even just her general look on videos now is very messy.

I know she says she's happy but the need to suddenly redecorate the rooms he was involved with (spare bedroom was his gaming room if I remember), the bags under her eyes, the messy look etc all tell a different story.

Also she never once addressed the show home before. Her entire home video was her talking about the decorators they had in etc.

Has anyone else noticed that she always looks quite messy recently - her office etc always was but even just her general look on videos now is very messy.

I know she says she's happy but the need to suddenly redecorate the rooms he was involved with (spare bedroom was his gaming room if I remember), the bags under her eyes, the messy look etc all tell a different story.

Also she never once addressed the show home before. Her entire home video was her talking about the decorators they had in etc.
I was thinking the show home thing too , didn’t she make a huge hoo ha about HER interior designer ?

From the sounds of how Marco has been treating the othergirls (and I believe there’s been a few) he’s been going about with I think Steph has made a very wise decision on the separation. A friend had seen him carrying about a Siamese cat in a bag 😂

I’m finding she looks very drawn. Watching her workout videos she’s looking very frail. Her weights have gone down and her videos just have no (allbeit, annoying) spark about them.

Last edited:
I was thinking the show home thing too , didn’t she make a huge hoo ha about HER interior designer ?

From the sounds of how Marco has been treating the othergirls (and I believe there’s been a few) he’s been going about with I think Steph has made a very wise decision on the separation. A friend had seen him carrying about a Siamese cat in a bag 😂

I’m finding she looks very drawn. Watching her workout videos she’s looking very frail. Her weights have gone down and her videos just have no (allbeit, annoying) spark about them.
She did - if this is her way of admitting that it wasn't and becoming more honest then good for her.

A cat in a bag!? Please share more. What has he been doing?

She looks very drawn, pale and tired. A far cry from the "happy and positive vibes" she seems to want to be.

Okay I made registered just to comment 🥲 almost all of her likes and comments are fake! The other day I saw her post had been 5 mins ago and she had 400+ likes and 20 comments. There’s no way that’s real so I clicked the likes and scrolled all of them fake accounts from bought likes, the comments were all emojis from fake accounts also bought. So obviously I went into her followers. SO MANY FAKE!!

• Wow
I'm actually shocked she addressed it. I agree that I don't think she's as happy as she's making out, I wonder if she's burnt out with everything but still having to make content because this is her full time job.

That living room wall colour is shockingly bad and I wouldn’t even call that sage green, however, I’m glad she’s finally addressed her separation and that she’s moved on and is happy.