Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel sorry for her, Marco was her first proper boyfriend and they were together a long time. We don't know why they split, if they have, and if he's moved on then so be it.

From what I gather , she left him late last year and is with someone from that ‘small council gym’ that she frequently trains with.

I’d feel more sorry for Marco, he turned his life upside down for her, can’t imagine the impact her social status has on him and their marriage , just my pennies worth.

I think his ‘new girlfriend’ has been reasonable, the stories never really show his face unless he’s recording her ( I’m sure he therefore then knows she posts now and then too ) and the one video where he’s in on her timeline (is that even what it’s called) it’s not blatantly obvious?

Reactions: 2
From what I gather , she left him late last year and is with someone from that ‘small council gym’ that she frequently trains with.

I’d feel more sorry for Marco, he turned his life upside down for her, can’t imagine the impact her social status has on him and their marriage , just my pennies worth.

I think his ‘new girlfriend’ has been reasonable, the stories never really show his face unless he’s recording her ( I’m sure he therefore then knows she posts now and then too ) and the one video where he’s in on her timeline (is that even what it’s called) it’s not blatantly obvious?
New girlfriend's following is a LOT smaller than Stefanie's though, I imagine that's a lot more comfortable than Stef's following

I feel sorry for her in that Marco had previous relationship experience and she didn't really. It will be hard in that sense.

I agree that he completely changed everything, because of her, and that has got to be extremely difficult!

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her in that Marco had previous relationship experience and she didn't really. It will be hard in that sense.

I agree that he completely changed everything, because of her, and that has got to be extremely difficult!
Completely agree, but then if it is true that she did leave him maybe there’s valid reasons. One of the ladies I do classes with had said he was a bit weird, not sure in what way she intended it

Completely agree, but then if it is true that she did leave him maybe there’s valid reasons. One of the ladies I do classes with had said he was a bit weird, not sure in what way she intended it
I remember when he worked in a clothing shop in the town centre, he gave off weird vibes even then.

A ring has reappeared but it's definitely not her wedding ring
She never has any emotion or is vulnerable in any of her content. Just seems very emotionless and numb. She must be good at hiding and burying emotions because she’s very good at acting completely normal with the perfect life on social media.. 🤔

Reactions: 10
She never has any emotion or is vulnerable in any of her content. Just seems very emotionless and numb. She must be good at hiding and burying emotions because she’s very good at acting completely normal with the perfect life on social media.. 🤔
Yep totally agree with this. I wonder what she'll be doing in 10 years time...

Reactions: 2
Her before and after pictures are pointless. Puberty, fake tan, styling, genetics, posing and editing.

Irresponsible for her to be selling her non transformation so hard. Ugh.

I do also find it a bit strange she showed no signs of any impact of her marriage ending at all..??

Reactions: 7
I do also find it a bit strange she showed no signs of any impact of her marriage ending at all..??

Probably because she seems to be the one who left for another bloke.

I think she looks physically ill at the moment, she’s so skinny but consumes a rather large amount of food according to her videos and stories. No way is that genetics.

Reactions: 3
Been feeling something was off with the Marco situation for ages! I really enjoyed their content they done together on YouTube and followed them now for about 7 or 8 years!

She used to story all the time across her platforms and its vary scarce now. Literally only when she's posting the sane regurgitated recipes of her own or ones she completely copies from elsewhere? Or when she's doing 'hauls' of free gymshark stuff she's been sent.

I also used to followed Marco on insta and can't even find his profile any more.

Can't bear to watch her tiktoks. She's just posting thirst trap content now. And the whole sexy Harry Potter tit is weird in my opinion...

Reactions: 5
She's literally making content like she's on autopilot. I wonder if she doesn't try to change anything because what she's doing is paying the bills.

She's literally making content like she's on autopilot. I wonder if she doesn't try to change anything because what she's doing is paying the bills.
Probably. This is basically her only ever job with the exception of part time stuff through Uni so surely she is aware of potential risk of being self-employed in such a weird industry.
I noticed she asked what content people wanted the other day but responses were the usual.

Probably. This is basically her only ever job with the exception of part time stuff through Uni so surely she is aware of potential risk of being self-employed in such a weird industry.
I noticed she asked what content people wanted the other day but responses were the usual.
We're they the usual though? Or is she answering her own box? A common influencer thing to do

She is an, almost, 28 year old acting like a cross between an 8 and an 18 year old - incredibly immature and getting her kit off all at the one time.

I knew her a little bit when she worked in Costco and she was a strange one.