Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Stories today in the pool are very cringey. Very camera aware and “for the ‘gram”

The Stories today in the pool are very cringey. Very camera aware and “for the ‘gram”
Agreed it’s so fake it’s ridiculous. Why can’t she just act normal, pretty sure she doesn’t grab and kiss her kids with a sickly sweet smile everytime they go near her. Just odd and v try hard! I used to really like her a year ago now I can’t stand her!

Reactions: 2
Anybody seen the latest vlog? Her and her husband rolling around on the bed and then looking at the camera?! What on earth?! Everything is just so so so fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just looked at her YouTube, I’m a bit confused (doesn’t take much) but in one it says she gone from size 18 to 8 and in another she gone from 16 to 6 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does she not know what she lost? Also about meals, and what she doesn’t like cos she prefers to cook, well it’s ok if your at home all day sat on your arse, I work full time so I’m definitely not going to cook from scratch every night. She doesn’t like to sound posh 😂😂

• Haha
Just looked at her YouTube, I’m a bit confused (doesn’t take much) but in one it says she gone from size 18 to 8 and in another she gone from 16 to 6 🤷🏼‍♀️ Does she not know what she lost?
This annoys me so much I think as an ambassador for WW she’s being dishonest. If you look on her YouTube she once upon a time started as a size 18 (so she says) and 14 stone. However her video where she started the current attempt at WW she started at around 12 stone which she says herself in the video is a 12-14 for her. She did not go from an 18 to a 6 in a year - it seems like she lost a bit of weight in one attempt at WW, let it go for a while then picked it up later on when significant time had gone past before losing the next lot of weight. But in all these photos she says like ‘from 14 stone to 8 in a year’ when maybe she means a year in total of months but not one single year. I do notice people who lose a lot of weight always inflate the size they started at AFTER they lost it to make it seem more impressive and I find this very ugly. It’s already a big achievement to say you went from a 12/14 to a 6, why isn’t that enough for her? I really liked her as a person but this lying/extending the truth is really putting me off!

Reactions: 4
This annoys me so much I think as an ambassador for WW she’s being dishonest. If you look on her YouTube she once upon a time started as a size 18 (so she says) and 14 stone. However her video where she started the current attempt at WW she started at around 12 stone which she says herself in the video is a 12-14 for her. She did not go from an 18 to a 6 in a year - it seems like she lost a bit of weight in one attempt at WW, let it go for a while then picked it up later on when significant time had gone past before losing the next lot of weight. But in all these photos she says like ‘from 14 stone to 8 in a year’ when maybe she means a year in total of months but not one single year. I do notice people who lose a lot of weight always inflate the size they started at AFTER they lost it to make it seem more impressive and I find this very ugly. It’s already a big achievement to say you went from a 12/14 to a 6, why isn’t that enough for her? I really liked her as a person but this lying/extending the truth is really putting me off!
yes i fully agree, that IG post of her selfie in the car is very concerning her head looks too big for her body now. But i always say to be a good liar you got to remember what you put all the time and say. Her persona is definitely slipping. I also find her repetitive, every single week there a before and after surely people that are following her have seen one before, you don't have to scroll far that's for sure. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
In her latest YouTube video she says she felt angry with herself for gaining 2lb?! I honestly think shes developed an eating disorder. Her husband/family/friends should be stepping in as she doesn't look well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
In her latest YouTube video she says she felt angry with herself for gaining 2lb?! I honestly think shes developed an eating disorder. Her husband/family/friends should be stepping in as she doesn't look well.
she looks awful on that IG post in car one, id be mortified if one of my girls looked like that

Wow I hadn’t watched her video until just now. I can’t imagine being angry over 2 lbs gain in 12 weeks - that’s just a big poo isn’t it really? She clearly has disordered eating at the very least. Sounds obsessive about the numbers as well, this whole thing she’s saying about checking your BMI per pound gained etc. Another disordered set of thoughts. Really concerning tbh.

Wow I hadn’t watched her video until just now. I can’t imagine being angry over 2 lbs gain in 12 weeks - that’s just a big poo isn’t it really? She clearly has disordered eating at the very least. Sounds obsessive about the numbers as well, this whole thing she’s saying about checking your BMI per pound gained etc. Another disordered set of thoughts. Really concerning tbh.
Not good for someone who is a WW ambassador. What exactly is that teaching their members? It puts me off WW to be honest.

Latest pic on IG, my god she better hurry up and eat that lolly before it melts, so staged and cringy

Reactions: 3
Selling clothes/watches whilst in the middle of a global pandemic proberly just to fund more oliver bonas tat. Read the room hun.

Latest IG post 😳 bones sticking out and she praises herself for the hard work. Ye she done well but she now looks awful

I really don’t know how people say she looks amazing, am I missing something? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh dear someone has called her out for being to thin on Instagram... She's not happy 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.