Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear someone has called her out for being to thin on Instagram... She's not happy šŸ™ˆ
ive just seen it, and now the lady who called her out is JEALOUS!! wow. how could you be jealous of that, i really dont know what planet these people live on. saying about giving people body issue problems for saying that, she really is thick, and doesnt realise its her giving people body issue problems. I bought it in an 8 but tit i should have got a 6 deary me how bad of me. SILLY COW

Reactions: 3
ive just seen it, and now the lady who called her out is JEALOUS!! wow. how could you be jealous of that, i really dont know what planet these people live on. saying about giving people body issue problems for saying that, she really is thick, and doesnt realise its her giving people body issue problems. I bought it in an 8 but tit i should have got a 6 deary me how bad of me. SILLY COW
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago. Couldnā€™t hack the cringey Stories anymore. Iā€™ve said it before but, while it isnā€™t nice to be criticised, not everyone who criticises you is jealous and it strikes me as pretty arrogant to think that way.

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her a few weeks ago. Couldnā€™t hack the cringey Stories anymore. Iā€™ve said it before but, while it isnā€™t nice to be criticised, not everyone who criticises you is jealous and it strikes me as pretty arrogant to think that way.
Completely agree! I'd rather be happy and healthy than be so restricted with food like she is. She needs to just enjoy herself! Being skinny is not making her happy.

The woman didnā€™t sound nasty at all, granted I donā€™t want strangers commenting on my weight. But then I donā€™t have a YouTube channel concentrating on just my weight either...

Reactions: 6
The woman didnā€™t sound nasty at all, granted I donā€™t want strangers commenting on my weight. But then I donā€™t have a YouTube channel concentrating on just my weight either...
Exactly this!! Her reply was so hypocritical and rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry but her latest YouTube title ā€œPost-Covidā€. No, Covid is not over you tit. Youā€™re an influencer. Hence your weight and your words affect people. She really is thick.

• Wow
so she got a tiny speak in a paper supplement, and they got her height wrong, where is the slagging off or the rude comments to them about it like she did with that lady? ohhh no she wouldnt do that would she.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was really rude to that lady, why not just say ā€˜thank you for your concern, but I am happy and healthyā€™ very defensive and it seems to me people closer to home have said something similar and she got the brunt of her anger.

I missed it, what/where did she say?
its still on her IG post im very surprised its still there to be honest, she seems to take all negative comments down or delete the post

She was really rude to that lady, why not just say ā€˜thank you for your concern, but I am happy and healthyā€™ very defensive and it seems to me people closer to home have said something similar and she got the brunt of her anger.
she was VERY rude, obviously hit a nerve

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch her recent vlog harping on about getting a takeaway and was really anxious about doing etc. I understand why people would but she massively contradicts herself....she had about 4 deliveryā€™s in that vlog. All parcels can carry the virus too, not just a bloody takeaway. She was also letting her kids open the plastic wrapping, yet feels to Anxious to let them have a takeaway!! šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Sheā€™s said about letting her neighbours try her baking too. Whether she realises it or not the anxiety around the take away is very obviously about the food aspect of it rather than the potential covid.

I noticed when she said about the magazine article about her she was quick to point out if she was the height theyā€™d said then sheā€™d be very underweight - sheā€™s already underweight. Her BMI is barely in the normal range and while its 18.5 for a technically underweight, a healthy range starts at 20. I donā€™t think anyone would look at her and think she isnā€™t underweight anyway tbh - BMI is flawed in so many ways.

'You have no right to comment on my weight'.... 'BTW guys, there's a new video on my channel about my weight and what I'm eating, like and comment'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'You have no right to comment on my weight'.... 'BTW guys, there's a new video on my channel about my weight and what I'm eating, like and comment'
if she doesnt want people commenting on her weight then she needs to stop her IG and youtube then, doesnt like it dont put yourself out there

This woman clearly has an eating disorder. Sheā€™s become obsessed with her weight and looks. How can WWā€™s think this is ok?!
Also why does she continue to post photos of her children that show an unhealthy lifestyle? 5 days ago she posted a photo of her child with shocking dark circles under her eyes. I have children the same age and older yet they have never looked that tired.

This woman clearly has an eating disorder. Sheā€™s become obsessed with her weight and looks. How can WWā€™s think this is ok?!
Also why does she continue to post photos of her children that show an unhealthy lifestyle? 5 days ago she posted a photo of her child with shocking dark circles under her eyes. I have children the same age and older yet they have never looked that tired.
They never go out. Even before lockdown they bearly went anywhere. Prob lack of vitamin D x

I try to stay away from her content. Its too triggering for me. I saw her latest video when she talked about the magazine article and at the start showing herself getting dressed. Her shorts were so loose and she has a habit of showing it off by pulling the waistbands out to show how much room there is and constantly putting her hand on her tummy/waist to show how small it is. Her clothes swamp her, it might not look so bad if she were a size 6 or whatever she is really (probably a 4 going by how big some of her 6-8 clothes are!) I agree about the children, they have that look of being abit sickly and dark circles around the eyes.

Why does she always say on her instagram posts that ā€œYou can subscribe to my YouTube channel for freeā€??? All channels are free arenā€™t they?

• Haha
Why does she always say on her instagram posts that ā€œYou can subscribe to my YouTube channel for freeā€??? All channels are free arenā€™t they?
also have you noticed, when someone asks her for advice she say if you go on my youtube you find support there. what if they dont want to go on youtube, i for one dont, her IG is enough lol.

yaaaay another before and after...... my god!!! every week. and no way was she 14st 2 in that picture. she dont half tell some porkies :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.