Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The perfect Mum act is really getting on my tits! Oh and she really needs to stop saying she's "working from home" its a hobbie?!?! It drives me mad.

The perfect Mum act is really getting on my tits! Oh and she really needs to stop saying she's "working from home" its a hobbie?!?! It drives me mad.
You mean staring at her laptop self-consciously touching her hair like there’s not a camera on her? It’s so awkward! It’s like when someone says “act natural” and you suddenly don’t know what to do with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You mean staring at her laptop self-consciously touching her hair like there’s not a camera on her? It’s so awkward! It’s like when someone says “act natural” and you suddenly don’t know what to do with yourself.
Yes! It makes me so awkward for her 🙈

Reactions: 1
I cant be doing with her stuff, its boring now, and her voice goes through me. she also a bad example for WW and they should be ashamed of themselves having her as ambassador, but she obviously thinks she looks like a 16 year old again, bad example for her daughter also, to look like skin and bone eww :sick:

Reactions: 4
She looks bloody awful, I just see bones!! Not a good look!
I just find her very fake in vlogs trying to act the perfect family

Who does she think she is?! Hundreds of friends requests... I call bull 💩
Someone should let her know she can change her settings so randoms can’t send her friend requests. Took me all of two seconds to find the option in the privacy menu.

Reactions: 2
She puts her life all over YouTube and Instagram but wants privacy on Facebook?, how about keep your children and husband off social media altogether? Just a thought......

I see shes put up a post on instagram about online forums and messages about her being skin and bone and having an eating disorder. Wonder what forum that is?

I see shes put up a post on instagram about online forums and messages about her being skin and bone and having an eating disorder. Wonder what forum that is?
She also says she's had these comments offline so clearly her family and friends have mentioned it too 🤨 I know she's worked really hard but do we really need to see a before and after photo almost every week?:rolleyes:

I feel sad for her that she still think it’s just online haterzzzz saying she looks unwell out of jealousy because that really shows you how messed up her brain is about food and her body now. I’m a size 12 and yeah I’d like to lose a stone but I wouldn’t want swap to be her size if you paid me. And she never aimed to be that size either because her original target weight was about 2 stone higher! I also worry a lot for the impact this must be having on her daughter, I know watching my mother do crash dieting etc really screwed up my perception of normal eating for years and years and she doesn’t exactly keep all the counting etc away from her kids.

It must not be at all nice to hear comments criticising your body, but I do hate when people automatically blame criticism on jealousy. I’m saying that as someone who has never said anything about her appearance at all, so I’m not trying to defend anything. But not everyone who judges you does it because they want to be you.

It must not be at all nice to hear comments criticising your body, but I do hate when people automatically blame criticism on jealousy. I’m saying that as someone who has never said anything about her appearance at all, so I’m not trying to defend anything. But not everyone who judges you does it because they want to be you.
Yes 100% this. I don’t mean this in a horrid way, but I personally just don’t think her body now is one I find enviable. She always bangs on about losing weight without any exercise but it shows in her figure. If I could choose any body for myself it would probably be a toned size 10! She also clearly has disordered thinking about food which is never something to aspire to no matter how much you want to be thin. It’s sad she can’t see the difference in people being cruel and people showing concern for her, especially when she’s said people she knows in real life have said similar things to her, does she think they’re all just haterz too?

I am 5ft 4 and went down to 8st 3, I am early 40s and was told by my GP I need to put weight on and was under review every month, people told me I looked gaunt, she is deluded if she thinks size 6/8 is inspirational for women of a certain age, it isn’t and could in fact be compromising their health. All this ‘green eyed monster ‘ tack she has taken just reiterates how dangerous her account is to eating disorders. I would highly recommend anyone who is vulnerable to not follow her.

Reactions: 6
I am 5ft 4 and went down to 8st 3, I am early 40s and was told by my GP I need to put weight on and was under review every month, people told me I looked gaunt, she is deluded if she thinks size 6/8 is inspirational for women of a certain age, it isn’t and could in fact be compromising their health. All this ‘green eyed monster ‘ tack she has taken just reiterates how dangerous her account is to eating disorders. I would highly recommend anyone who is vulnerable to not follow her.
I think she trying to relive her youth lol, wanting to be a size 6-8 and looking like skin and bone in your 30s is pretty sad, I also thinks she looks scruffy sometimes, hardly any of her 'outfits' match, she looks horrendous anyway don't care for her 'followers' say

They do say once you get past a certain age you pick either your face or your figure. She looks a lot older since losing all that weight. It’s not a nice word, but whoever said she looks haggard is right. I’d not bat an eyelid if someone said she was 45ish now, whereas when she was a bit bigger she looked really young.

I used to really like her before but she‘s a bit annoying now. I don’t like her fashion sense. In a recent video she wore a navy blue top with all the buttons at the front open. It didn’t look good at all. Looked like a boy as she hasn’t got much in the boob area.
When she cries in her videos it looks quite fake like she’s just putting it on for the vlog.

I wonder if she’s still losing weight. She probably wouldn’t say if she was I’m guessing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.