Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hashtag #bikinibody really annoys me😐
Ew the arrogance.
She is so triggering I’m glad I unfollowed her. Natasha Summar, lost weight.. did you know she lost weight? Ordered a size 8 but that’s too big cos guess what? She lost weight... 🙄

Reactions: 4
God she’s annoying with clothes! On insta today with a new top from Mango which is masses too big under the arms, of course with jeans which she loves because of the ‘baggy fit’ well yeah, everything is baggy when you buy it a size or two too big fgs.

Reactions: 5
God she’s annoying with clothes! On insta today with a new top from Mango which is masses too big under the arms, of course with jeans which she loves because of the ‘baggy fit’ well yeah, everything is baggy when you buy it a size or two too big fgs.
The top looks ridiculous on her!!

"Hi guys" so cringe.. £53.00 for a doll! And says her daughter has her eye on a few more! I means it's a beautiful doll but extremely expensive.

Reactions: 3
"Hi guys" so cringe.. £53.00 for a doll! And says her daughter has her eye on a few more! I means it's a beautiful doll but extremely expensive.
but did she pay that? i find some of her stuff looks second hand, especially her clothes and the kids 🤔

Okay first time poster here. So I used to love Natasha and her recipes, she has such inspiration when it comes to food and I like that everything was cooked from scratch. But I honestly cannot believe the denial going on there. She is so clearly suffering from disordered eating right now. And I can absolutely understand that this is a tough thing to face but saying to people that they can’t comment on your weight when your weight is all that you talk about and monetise doesn’t make any sense. Anyway, I sent a DM to ww uk, asking them to reach out and support her. I believe at this point her online persona is harmful for others who are already fragile when it comes to body image and weight. She needs help.

Reactions: 6
Okay first time poster here. So I used to love Natasha and her recipes, she has such inspiration when it comes to food and I like that everything was cooked from scratch. But I honestly cannot believe the denial going on there. She is so clearly suffering from disordered eating right now. And I can absolutely understand that this is a tough thing to face but saying to people that they can’t comment on your weight when your weight is all that you talk about and monetise doesn’t make any sense. Anyway, I sent a DM to ww uk, asking them to reach out and support her. I believe at this point her online persona is harmful for others who are already fragile when it comes to body image and weight. She needs help.
I really don’t think she should be an ambassador for them, she a really bad example. But it does seem that anyone can be a WW ambassador going off other people IG. So not like it’s an achievement.

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell!!! 😳😳 I unfollowed her because I didn’t like her materialistic ‘hauls’

Weird she seems to have so much money when she’s a SAHM and I thought they lived in Ashton which is a total dump...must be earning a fair bit on SM

In the latest What I Eat video she said that it’s really hard to get frozen chips at the moment. Don’t know what world she lives in. There’s plenty of frozen chips in all the supermarkets.

I unfollowed her months back, you can clearly see she is suffering mentally due to her eating, what started off as a ‘weight loss’ journey has now turned into disordered eating and a complete denial she has issues. WW are being totally irresponsible. She is a typical ‘feeder’ will make lots of lovely food for everyone else but will hardly eat anything herself to exercise she has ‘control’ of what she is eating, sadly I have seen it first hand.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her months back, you can clearly see she is suffering mentally due to her eating, what started off as a ‘weight loss’ journey has now turned into disordered eating and a complete denial she has issues. WW are being totally irresponsible. She is a typical ‘feeder’ will make lots of lovely food for everyone else but will hardly eat anything herself to exercise she has ‘control’ of what she is eating, sadly I have seen it first hand.
It's really sad and concerning to see and very annoying that her and her so called followers (sheep) class it as jealousy. What will make the penny drop and make realise that she has an eating disorder?

Reactions: 2
She’s wearing her new top again in the photo she’s put up today of her and her daughter and it’s even baggier than it looked the other day. It’s hanging off her, can see every bone in her chest. Awful.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.