Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them burgers she making or whatever they are, isn’t there a lot of oil/fat in pan? Thought she ‘healthy’ or is that diet pills? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh dear, not liking that she been called out for not exercising during her weight loss journey. Says she walks. Like to know where apart from around house and the park odd time. She really doesn’t like you criticising her does she?

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, not liking that she been called out for not exercising during her weight loss journey. Says she walks. Like to know where apart from around house and the park odd time. She really doesn’t like you criticising her does she?
she twirls around for instagram while her husband films her. thats probably exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
she twirls around for instagram while her husband films her. thats probably exhausting.
Hahaha she’s so bloody defensive, the poster wasn’t even being horrible! Natasha is an absolute gorm.
Let her do her, fine, but don’t promote WW when you’ve clearly got disordered eating, and aren’t exactly promoting a ‘healthy’ way to lose weight. I really don’t understand how WW have kept her as an ambassador. I used to use WW which is how I found her in the first place, in the beginning I really loved her videos, it was a healthy balance and she noted what points etc. Then she lost a lot of weight, started getting ads and started the stupid walk twirl stories asif she is an influencer 😂. She put me off WW & herself by becoming so arrogant

Reactions: 4
Hahaha she’s so bloody defensive, the poster wasn’t even being horrible! Natasha is an absolute gorm.
Let her do her, fine, but don’t promote WW when you’ve clearly got disordered eating, and aren’t exactly promoting a ‘healthy’ way to lose weight. I really don’t understand how WW have kept her as an ambassador. I used to use WW which is how I found her in the first place, in the beginning I really loved her videos, it was a healthy balance and she noted what points etc. Then she lost a lot of weight, started getting ads and started the stupid walk twirl stories asif she is an influencer 😂. She put me off WW & herself by becoming so arrogant
What I can’t understand this no exercise’ is how other people really do struggle to get them last few pounds off but it dropped off her, was she using something? Not like she only had couple stone to lose she reckons 4 stone

I cannot understand for the life of me why she's an ambassador for WW.
I'm sick of hearing how well she's done, yes she's lost weight and kept it off👏... but she's at home, day in day out and not commuting to work doing a 9-5 job or shift work.
I'm convinced she survives on coffeeeeee most days.

Reactions: 2
I cannot understand for the life of me why she's an ambassador for WW.
I'm sick of hearing how well she's done, yes she's lost weight and kept it off👏... but she's at home, day in day out and not commuting to work doing a 9-5 job or shift work.
I'm convinced she survives on coffeeeeee most days.
Coffee and Diet Coke!

Reactions: 1
So tonight in her role as ambassador for WW she did an “unboxing” bleeping hate that word by the way ! that they send her each month of freebies for her try and share “with you guys” , the thing that gets me is that everything that she eats she gets “so excited” to eat. How the hell can you work yourself into a frenzy eating a cardboard tasteless wafer that WW want to pass as a biscuit and say it’s delicious. She deserves a BAFTA. Another one that she comes out with is “stoked” duck off!! I feel like putting my foot through the tele when that one flys out, she must have picked it up from her celeb rock star boyfriend.........yawwwwnnnnnn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.