Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree! It's weird because they clearly have a lot of money, yeah they don't live in a nice part of Manchester but she doesn't work, they spend £200 on a food shop for 4 people (idk if that's normal because I don't have kids but it seems WILD to me!) when she buys home stuff its Oliver B and when she does buy new clothes Stories isn't cheap...so what's the deal with all the ratty old clothes? It can't be for lack of money. I thought she looked so much better the other week when she had on the Stories blazer, the black heeled boots and had actually made an effort with her hair. I know she's a SAHM so maybe just doesn't bother much with her appearance if she's not going out to a workplace kinda thing but her children are older, she's lost all that weight and dresses like a bag lady. If I were a size 6 I'd be an absolute menace for fancy, fitted clothes tbh!
She buys all this materialistic stuff for herself and for the home but never spends on home improvements and for me her whole house is dated. If she has got all this money then why not modernize your home.

Reactions: 4
I hate people that moan about having ‘crazy hair’ or ‘massive hair’ when really all they need to do is brush it 😩😩 I understand people who have tight curly hair cant brush because it goes frizzy but people like natasha DO NOT have curly hair! Here’s a tip.... Take a brush to your hair natasha and all your problems will be sorted. Yes it might be a bit chuggy coz you haven’t done it in a while but trust me once you brush it through it will be fine. Don’t understand people like her that pretend to hate their hair obv she likes it looking like that if she didn’t she would just brush it....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate people that moan about having ‘crazy hair’ or ‘massive hair’ when really all they need to do is brush it 😩😩 I understand people who have tight curly hair cant brush because it goes frizzy but people like natasha DO NOT have curly hair! Here’s a tip.... Take a brush to your hair natasha and all your problems will be sorted. Yes it might be a bit chuggy coz you haven’t done it in a while but trust me once you brush it through it will be fine. Don’t understand people like her that pretend to hate their hair obv she likes it looking like that if she didn’t she would just brush it....
Yup. I understand having hair that takes a lot of maintenance - my own hair is waist length, thick and wavy, if I leave it to air dry it would probably look like Natasha's...but I don't see the point in always pointing out that your hair is mad when you could've styled it a bit if you don't like it like that? Like you say she must like it that way or she would do something to it so what's the point whining

Reactions: 2
Yup. I understand having hair that takes a lot of maintenance - my own hair is waist length, thick and wavy, if I leave it to air dry it would probably look like Natasha's...but I don't see the point in always pointing out that your hair is mad when you could've styled it a bit if you don't like it like that? Like you say she must like it that way or she would do something to it so what's the point whining
Yeah I agree! exactly my hair is the exact same if I was to sleep on it wet and then it dries itself without brushing it! I just think there is no excuse for moaning about it when it is obviously really fixable if she just brushed it I just don’t understand her constant pretending she hates it. My sister in law is the exact same moaning about her hair but you know feel down she loves it lol! If she hated it that much a simple brush would really help lol

• Heart
Yeah I agree! exactly my hair is the exact same if I was to sleep on it wet and then it dries itself without brushing it! I just think there is no excuse for moaning about it when it is obviously really fixable if she just brushed it I just don’t understand her constant pretending she hates it. My sister in law is the exact same moaning about her hair but you know feel down she loves it lol! If she hated it that much a simple brush would really help lol
I’ve got a Dyson airwrap and the brush attachment really helps for my frizz and waves. All she’d need is a cheapy hot air brush thing and it would look much better. I find it quite strange that she cares enough about her hair to get highlights etc but then lets it look like that the rest of the time? If you didn’t get your hair coloured and didn’t style it fair enough but she must care about what it looks like to get it coloured?

I’ve got a Dyson airwrap and the brush attachment really helps for my frizz and waves. All she’d need is a cheapy hot air brush thing and it would look much better. I find it quite strange that she cares enough about her hair to get highlights etc but then lets it look like that the rest of the time? If you didn’t get your hair coloured and didn’t style it fair enough but she must care about what it looks like to get it coloured?
Yeah it can so easily be managed. Fair enough she might just not be bothered with styling it but she shouldn’t act like it’s not at all possible to brush and blow dry it and there are loads of products that can help the frizz. I personally think just loves how big it goes when she just lets it air dry (the way most people’s would go lol) what I find funny is when she’s moaning about it she actually has her hands through her hair actually fluffing it up even more so I just don’t buy it at all! Feel like messaging her and suggesting she could try brushing it or using some conditioner or something and blow drying instead of air drying but she will take offence and block probably 😂😂😂

I also get your point like she gets it dyed and stuff so why bother go to that effort if she just hates her massive hair surely if it was really that bad she would be asking the hairdresser for smoothing treatments or something but she doesn’t coz her hair doesn’t need anything other than a good brush! Such a waste of money getting it coloured

I actually think her hairstyle is awful! I get the impression she thinks it’s a cool look but it just looks like it needs a good
Brush

Reactions: 6
Ok first off, why are her baked beans touching the coleslaw 😩
How would people workout insta sort their lives out. Who in their right mind, goes onto the internet and asks people what to do with their hair. Just brush your mop love and have a trim FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At her parents house even though Greater Manchester are in lockdown 😡
I dare someone to message her and ask her this🤣

She was the one who kept banging on about her anxiety of going out or meeting people! Now she doesn’t give a tit!

Reactions: 1
That White dress is to big for her... why doesn’t she wear clothes that fit?! She desperately needs a personal shopping experience.

Reactions: 3
That White dress is to big for her... why doesn’t she wear clothes that fit?! She desperately needs a personal shopping experience.
She needs a full on makeover. I think she’s actually quite pretty so with a good makeover she could look really nice.

Reactions: 1
no one is asking where your children’s clothes are from!! She really is a compulsive liar 😣

• Haha
She’s so desperate for collab with these companies 🤦🏻‍♀️ The kids are just in normal clothes, nothing special, so who are these people asking?!
Her videos are so cringe

Reactions: 3
Having a Hermione moment about her hair...does she mean Hagrid?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.