Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got to 3&1/2 minutes and just couldn’t anymore. Mini mental breakdown? 1:1? Really!!!!? I can’t even be bothered to type out how much it irks me; I’ve already commented previously my situ. It pisses me off so much, her child is basically being plastered online as a burden for being on the spectrum, his shoved off to his grandparents at every opportunity and it’s apparent she favours the daughter.

you’re a piece of tit Natasha. 🙃

Reactions: 5
I watched a few mins of it until I’d had enough of her woe is me attitude 🙄
Why does she act like she is the only person to be affected by lockdown. Also, what is she doing at the beginning of the video where she’s saying ‘okay, come on, you can do this’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched a few mins of it until I’d had enough of her woe is me attitude 🙄
Why does she act like she is the only person to be affected by lockdown. Also, what is she doing at the beginning of the video where she’s saying ‘okay, come on, you can do this’ 😂
She’s very attention seeking and dramatic!!

“For those asking my joggers are from New Look” yes of course Natasha, I’m sure you’ve had loads of message asking about a plain pair of joggers!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
“For those asking my joggers are from New Look” yes of course Natasha, I’m sure you’ve had loads of message asking about a plain pair of joggers!! 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe new look but probs from charity shop, nothing wrong with that may I had but she would never say she got them second hand 🙄

Reactions: 1
I got to 3&1/2 minutes and just couldn’t anymore. Mini mental breakdown? 1:1? Really!!!!? I can’t even be bothered to type out how much it irks me; I’ve already commented previously my situ. It pisses me off so much, her child is basically being plastered online as a burden for being on the spectrum, his shoved off to his grandparents at every opportunity and it’s apparent she favours the daughter.

you’re a piece of tit Natasha. 🙃
After suffering from a nervous breakdown there is no such thing as a “mini” mental breakdown. I,ve not watched it yet but put it this way by the time I,ve finished with her in the comments the mini breakdown will be a fully blown one !

After suffering from a nervous breakdown there is no such thing as a “mini” mental breakdown. I,ve not watched it yet but put it this way by the time I,ve finished with her in the comments the mini breakdown will be a fully blown one !
I completely agree with. She makes me so angry. Let us know when you reply to her as she’ll just delete it x

How is she selling those ridiculous little pots that she made?! Who will even buy them!

How is she selling those ridiculous little pots that she made?! Who will even buy them!
No way? So she started a little hobby for something to do away from social media and now she’s selling them?

Also, that’s not what mille-feuille is. That’s a cream horn.

No way? So she started a little hobby for something to do away from social media and now she’s selling them?

Also, that’s not what mille-feuille is. That’s a cream horn.
Why's her husband saying they're the best thing she's baked and he's going to eat the rest, when he's meant to be dairy & lactose free!!!

Is she just going to stand in front of her mirror and film herself all evening? Or is she actually going to go for a run???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will need to eat more if she wants to run, exercise is all about fuelling your body to run and not get an injury.... and if you read here Natasha it is not jealousy but scientific fact....

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched her for weeks! Why does she feel the need to state how much she weighs? What has that got to do with anything?
She’s soooooo boring 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched her for weeks! Why does she feel the need to state how much she weighs? What has that got to do with anything?
She’s soooooo boring 😴😴😴😴
Same here, I’ve not watched for weeks, she sooo boring. Poor poor me all the time, she needs to get a grip. Going on about mental well-being, all too easy to say these days. But still splashed herself over social media *yawn*

Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to constantly film herself! I thinks she incredibly vein!

Reactions: 1
So why she deleted all comments on the picture of her ‘running’? Obviously someone has said something she not liked 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.