Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs in the picnic stories make me feel uncomfortable tbh.
The whole saga of stories makes me uncomfortable. Proper loves herself this one. Love how they just have such a lovely family time without their son.. just their daughter; what a lovely dynamic to put on your children... notice how it’s never 1:1 with the son either.🙄 then she moans about how hard it is for her etc, she’s making a Rod for her own back.. kids aren’t stupid it’s going to cause rivalry and tension giving the daughter preferential treatment. Feel sorry for them tbh, they always have a camera shoved in their face aswell.

Reactions: 1
Why the hell is she playing Jeepers Creepers in the background of her stories 😂

Also what a great advert for that watch, sliding down her arm.

Reactions: 2
Lol at her stories! She made a coffee and then smelled it 😂
Did she delete the coffee-sniffing story? I can see a story of her putting milk in her coffee. Then a story of her stirring her coffee. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep, definitely do a grocery haul... also nice £140-£160 gifted watch btw. And all the gifted clothes. Meanwhile many of the country are still on furlough or facing redundancy :rolleyes:

I’m seeing this with a lot of “influencers” though. Some really need to read the room.

Reactions: 4
Did she delete the coffee-sniffing story? I can see a story of her putting milk in her coffee. Then a story of her stirring her coffee. What a time to be alive.
I think she did coz when I looked again it wasn’t there. She tries too bloody hard! Like who even sniffs their cup of coffee?! She needs to be more natural as she sure as hell wont make a good actress.

She must live in her own bubble not to realise showing off your “haul” right now is in bad taste. She could wear them at some point and just tag the brand (or “style” them as she says) instead of showing off the pile of stuff she’s got.

oh wow shes asking people to dm her for the affiliate link.
might be about time to get a real job.

oh wow shes asking people to dm her for the affiliate link.
might be about time to get a real job.
She not interesting enough to affiliate with. She really is desperate. She probably thinks she gonna be famous. But for one she boring, another she no platform, another she looks scruffy all the time and another she no style, don’t care what her little sheep say, I could go on but she just tit

Asking for DM’s because she can’t swipe up 🙄
Has she actually bought all this stuff because it looks like she’s taken the pics from the website.

Asking for DM’s because she can’t swipe up 🙄
Has she actually bought all this stuff because it looks like she’s taken the pics from the website.
She probably ordered it all online then she’ll show it off again once it arrives...

Reactions: 1
She not interesting enough to affiliate with. She really is desperate. She probably thinks she gonna be famous. But for one she boring, another she no platform, another she looks scruffy all the time and another she no style, don’t care what her little sheep say, I could go on but she just tit
She dresses so strangely...always Doc Martens, no bra, everything’s too big. I don’t get it, losing all that weight to then just wear stuff that hangs off you like a potato sack. Also her hair drives me wild, put a bloody brush through it once in a while ffs

Reactions: 6
When she was doing WW, she got down to about 10 stone and looked well. She’s taken it way too far and now all her clothes look tit as they just hang. I used to quite like her on YouTube when I first found her. She was down to earth, didn’t moan and had some good finds in the shops. She then lost the weight along with her personality.

She dresses so strangely...always Doc Martens, no bra, everything’s too big. I don’t get it, losing all that weight to then just wear stuff that hangs off you like a potato sack. Also her hair drives me wild, put a bloody brush through it once in a while ffs
i dont think her clothes are new thats the problem, cos they always look a bit tatty, so to me she buys second hand but makes out she got it last year and is now not in stock is her famous saying 😂😂

i dont think her clothes are new thats the problem, cos they always look a bit tatty, so to me she buys second hand but makes out she got it last year and is now not in stock is her famous saying 😂😂
Yeah I agree! It's weird because they clearly have a lot of money, yeah they don't live in a nice part of Manchester but she doesn't work, they spend £200 on a food shop for 4 people (idk if that's normal because I don't have kids but it seems WILD to me!) when she buys home stuff its Oliver B and when she does buy new clothes Stories isn't cheap...so what's the deal with all the ratty old clothes? It can't be for lack of money. I thought she looked so much better the other week when she had on the Stories blazer, the black heeled boots and had actually made an effort with her hair. I know she's a SAHM so maybe just doesn't bother much with her appearance if she's not going out to a workplace kinda thing but her children are older, she's lost all that weight and dresses like a bag lady. If I were a size 6 I'd be an absolute menace for fancy, fitted clothes tbh!

Reactions: 5
Her clothes look tit because she has no figure. I never ever put women down about their appearance and I’m all for building each other up, but it’s the way she pulls her shorts down saying they are a size 6 and too big. It’s like it’s the be and end all of life and she can trigger eating disorders. Women like that make me so angry. There are so many inspirational WW target people on insta who eat a balanced healthy diet and look great. These women don’t get a look in from WW yet she has 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.