Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be hard for grandparents having him all time, and she goes on how hard she has it šŸ™„ wants to think about them families that get no help whatsoever
Like mine.
No respite whatsoever; I have a child with severe complex disabilities needs help with everything, barely sleeps. Iā€™ve never felt so stressed, Ill, exhausted in all my life - then the guilt for feeling that way about caring for your own child. You feel like youā€™re failing them.

The way she complains feels like a smack in the face, I know everyoneā€™s stressed and entitled to feel so, but she doesnā€™t check in with her privilege, sheā€™s actually left the house, has a support system, heck even has time to mould crappy pots and she still complains. sheā€™s a shithead!

Reactions: 4
Must be hard for grandparents having him all time, and she goes on how hard she has it šŸ™„ wants to think about them families that get no help whatsoever
Especially if they've worked all their lives and are retired, they should be doing things now they want to do and not be 2nd parents.
Life doesn't revolve around her and keeping her happy.

Did they have a cat at some point? I canā€™t remember this šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Thought she was having a social media break...
she cant have a break she addicted. her break is a day off :rolleyes: notice the body shaming again yesterday, shirt from Mango ive got it in xs but really i should have got smaller size...... well no natasha you shouldnt cos the shirt should be like that and how much smaller do you want to go :( she such an arse

So she says sheā€™s taking a break from YouTube coz sheā€™s depressed, but sheā€™s still on Instagram. Doesnā€™t make sense! Why not just take a break from both!

So she says sheā€™s taking a break from YouTube coz sheā€™s depressed, but sheā€™s still on Instagram. Doesnā€™t make sense! Why not just take a break from both!
She a very weird one thatā€™s for sure, if I was totally ā€˜exhaustedā€™ like she claims Iā€™d be off all social media

Reactions: 2
Why is her daughter in a bloody trolley seat!! Sheā€™s not a bleeping toddler, honestly find her so bloody strange!

Reactions: 8
Back in another week after her ā€œbreakā€ so easing herself back with a q&a... with means sheā€™s asking herself questions to appear popular and sheā€™s actually not been on a ā€œbreak because sheā€™s been on Instagram everyday!! Sheā€™s drives me mad šŸ˜”

I had to unfollow her as the constant ā€˜Iā€™m just so excited ā€˜ was too cringy and whatā€™s with the videos of her feet when sheā€™s walking? And what poor bugger films her mooching around the shops/in the garden/pretending she doesnā€™t know she being filmed.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair is driving me mad, why doesnā€™t she brush it? Itā€™s such a mess, and them cringy videos are just shocking šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve not watched her for a few weeks now. WTF does she need to take a break from? She doesnā€™t work, she sits on insta all day and has time to film utter shite. Iā€™ve also noticed how differently she treats her kids. Itā€™s like she revolves everything around her daughter and her son is shoved off to be looked after by grandparents.
As others have said, brush your bleeping hair Aslan

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve not watched her for a few weeks now. WTF does she need to take a break from? She doesnā€™t work, she sits on insta all day and has time to film utter shite. Iā€™ve also noticed how differently she treats her kids. Itā€™s like she revolves everything around her daughter and her son is shoved off to be looked after by grandparents.
Aslan šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

hahahah aslan šŸ˜‚ :LOL:

She probably canā€™t cope with him behind that tit smile. She puts on this false front I think. But she definitely has not got much time with him as you say always palmed off

Has anyone watched her new video on YouTube? Is anyone prepared to take one for the team? šŸ¤£

Has anyone watched her new video on YouTube? Is anyone prepared to take one for the team? šŸ¤£
I started too but she basically just blamed her son and the fact heā€™s hard work has caused her to have a mental breakdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.