Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe for one moment she had an American rockstar boyfriend! I think she has created a lot of stuff to make her sound interesting.

Reactions: 7
I thought the same, I read that article she did recently in The Sun about WW and she said then she had met her husband whilst she was studying law at Staffordshire University but in a vlog she met him when she went working at the same bank. Surely you'd remember where you met your husband 🤷‍♀️
So she's had 2 previous relationship's lasting 2 & 4 years, one must have been the famous American Rock Star, then met her husband, was pregnant with her first child at 22. Something doesn't add up.
I don't know why she's being secretive about his job the article said he was an administrator.
She's an absolute fantasist.
To be a good liar you have to have a good memory.
im sure id read that she been with her husband since she 19 or 20 so when was this 'rockstar' with her then? she really not a good liar at all

So here proof. She was 34 not so long ago, been with husband 16 years altogether so I make that about 18? So where do all these other BF come in? Especially the famous rockstar 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
im sure id read that she been with her husband since she 19 or 20 so when was this 'rockstar' with her then? she really not a good liar at all

So here proof. She was 34 not so long ago, been with husband 16 years altogether so I make that about 18? So where do all these other BF come in? Especially the famous rockstar 😂😂
No wonder she doesn't want to say his name, she was under age 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so she is 34 and they have been together 16 years....
they met when she was 18 and presumably in her first year at uni and he was 28.

before that she had 2 other serious relationships and a fling with a famous musician, so she was underage for the majority of those.

Been lurking for a while, she never stops with the insta stories does she? Basically pulling her shorts down to show how big they are on her. Saying ‘I got this top in a small incase you are wondering I wasn’t sure wether to go XS’ :| who needs to know this?? I wonder if someone was bullying her about her weight before and this is her trying to like prove them wrong or something it always seems like she has to mention how tiny she is now like as if she has a point to prove/show off? Tbh I wouldn’t look at her and think she’s a size 6 or XS, I think she looks like an 8/10 not that it matters but just feel she has a bit of body dismorphia...

Reactions: 5
Been lurking for a while, she never stops with the insta stories does she? Basically pulling her shorts down to show how big they are on her. Saying ‘I got this top in a small incase you are wondering I wasn’t sure wether to go XS’ :| who needs to know this?? I wonder if someone was bullying her about her weight before and this is her trying to like prove them wrong or something it always seems like she has to mention how tiny she is now like as if she has a point to prove/show off? Tbh I wouldn’t look at her and think she’s a size 6 or XS, I think she looks like an 8/10 not that it matters but just feel she has a bit of body dismorphia...
I personally think she a dick but that’s my opinion. I’m sick of her going on about her sizing tit, she a bad example for ww. Was great at first but she obviously wants to relive her youth maybe she was a big girl, so has obviously missed being slim when she was younger. But tbh I couldn’t care less she dull and boring and totally full of tit

Reactions: 6
When she was on that trampoline thing without a bra I was physically cringing! Her boobs are not small enough for that to not hurt!
Did I read right first time in public place? But doesn’t she go park? Or shop? Are these not public places now? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wtf does she tag every single thing in her pictures?! She tagged a bottle of sun cream for fucks sake!

• Haha
Feel so sorry for her kids and husband having her camera shoved in their face literally while they’re eating! Her daughter looks so uncomfortable in front of the camera all the time, it’s horrid.

Reactions: 5
Feel so sorry for her kids and husband having her camera shoved in their face literally while they’re eating! Her daughter looks so uncomfortable in front of the camera all the time, it’s horrid.
Surprise surprise just the daughter again is it on the picnic.
Do they ever take just their son out?
She's going to grow up thinking she's superior to him.

Reactions: 1
Where is he though? It’s so confusing!! I absolutely cringe at those picnic stories they are bloody awful

In her recent video she said Layla’s just gone out for the afternoon. Didn’t say where etc. But did make me wonder where they’re going when they’re going off on their own and also..why? Like if they were going round to a friend’s house or something I wouldn’t think much of it but we’re in lockdown up here! So her kids shouldn’t really be going anywhere...

Where is he though? It’s so confusing!! I absolutely cringe at those picnic stories they are bloody awful
its the ones where she is twirling around to face the camera that just finish me.
if i asked my husband to film me doing that i would never hear the end of it haha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.