Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he could be at a special school, lots of kids with ECHPs in my area can still access their school for a few hours a day. she seems to get a lot of alone time though, my daughter is 10 and wouldnt leave me alone for one minute if i was arsing around with what is essentially modelling clay or baking.

i hate that i love you baby song she puts on nearly every story.

Reactions: 3
This is why she had to buy followers, her content is tit, she’s boring and a whinger. Acting like she’s a single parent when she has a husband who looks like is a hands on dad. She’s a spoilt princess.
Its funny how its been around a week now and all bots have stopped following. She’ll lay low for a while and then start buying them again!

Reactions: 1
he could be at a special school, lots of kids with ECHPs in my area can still access their school for a few hours a day. she seems to get a lot of alone time though, my daughter is 10 and wouldnt leave me alone for one minute if i was arsing around with what is essentially modelling clay or baking.

i hate that i love you baby song she puts on nearly every story.
He could have been at school, but if he had gone back to school before the summer holidays I'm sure she would have let everyone know, saying she was feeling anxious and was she doing the right thing. Oh and the famous "please leave a comment" just to make it look like she has loads of comments and engagement with her followers. Sad woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm sure she said a few weeks ago that they are going back in September. Also she said on her story before shes going round to her sisters later but Manchester are in lockdown and not allowed in each others houses 🤔

• Haha
I'm sure she said a few weeks ago that they are going back in September. Also she said on her story before shes going round to her sisters later but Manchester are in lockdown and not allowed in each others houses 🤔
Think she clueless. She thinks she know everything about stuff but she knows tit. Just goes to show by saying going to sisters when in fact your not allowed speaks volumes on her knowledge

Haha! What a child she is with that cake!
I actually don’t know anyone that bakes a birthday cake for them self.
I do, because I have coeliac disease and I don’t trust anyone though 😂

Bloody hell you know what going to happen now? .... she going to become an expert in pot making and painting 😂😂 Jesus Christ she really pushing the boat out here 😂

• Haha
So apparently she went out with someone famous. She won’t say who though except he’s American and in a band.

• Haha
So apparently she went out with someone famous. She won’t say who though except he’s American and in a band.
My god she really is desperate! I’ve never heard her mention anything like that. Bet she makes up her own questions and answers. Why would anyone ask that

Reactions: 4
My god she really is desperate! I’ve never heard her mention anything like that. Bet she makes up her own questions and answers. Why would anyone ask that
I agree! Such a random question that no one would ask or even know about?! She's very odd.

So mystery rock star celebrity ex who she can’t mention and has never mentioned before is somehow know to a random follower? Yeah ok.....🙄

• Haha
She’d do anything to make herself look interesting! But we all know what a bore she is.

Sorry but why can’t you say? Unless it’s a lie or he’s married.

Reactions: 6
the uni question is weird as well- she says she was studying a law degree, not that she got a law degree. idk but seemed like a weird way to phrase it.

also her repsonse to how she spends her days- working and doing ceramics was basically her response, haha. her husband and her hair both give me the ick, for the love of god brush your hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the uni question is weird as well- she says she was studying a law degree, not that she got a law degree. idk but seemed like a weird way to phrase it.

also her repsonse to how she spends her days- working and doing ceramics was basically her response, haha. her husband and her hair both give me the ick, for the love of god brush your hair.
Yeah she probably dropped out but didn’t want to say it.

I thought the same, I read that article she did recently in The Sun about WW and she said then she had met her husband whilst she was studying law at Staffordshire University but in a vlog she met him when she went working at the same bank. Surely you'd remember where you met your husband 🤷‍♀️
So she's had 2 previous relationship's lasting 2 & 4 years, one must have been the famous American Rock Star, then met her husband, was pregnant with her first child at 22. Something doesn't add up.
I don't know why she's being secretive about his job the article said he was an administrator.
She's an absolute fantasist.
To be a good liar you have to have a good memory.

Last edited:
So she's had 2 previous relationship's lasting 2 & 4 years, one must have been the famous American Rock Star, then met her husband, was pregnant with her first child at 22. Something doesn't add up.
She also said the American one didn’t last long though - maybe I’m a commitment phobe because 2 years is long to me 😂 or another lie she can’t keep track of?

i dont know about them meeting at uni, he looks about 45 years older then her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.