Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said to her she should write a cookbook and she said “Stay tuned.”🤦🏽‍♀️Lots of dreamy caramelly recipes coming to a bookshop near you soon guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone said to her she should write a cookbook and she said “Stay tuned.”🤦🏽‍♀️Lots of dreamy caramelly recipes coming to a bookshop near you soon guys!
It will be a WW book that shes changed a few ingredients in every recipe to her favourite chocolate and demarera sugar, sho sho excited. Hope she declares that income.. could get reported for doing things like that. Like the time you.tried to sell phone calls using WW hahaha then got sacked 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest vlog, natasha jealous of all the young, beautiful WW ambassadors, whilst she looks like an old haggy woman.

Reactions: 2
I asked again why she is deleting peoples questions, she hid all mine. She has actually responded now saying she doesnt need anyone's permission. And she wont work for free. Wow, listening to peoples problems is really work? When your not trained and will probably do more harm than good? There is no making her see sense.
So she's admitted it's work and she's being paid, then she needs to set up an account with HMRC, because this will affect all her benefits.
Also she does need to officially register what she's doing because if anything happens to one of her clients she's fucked.

Last edited:
So she's admitted it's work and she's being paid, then she needs to set up an account with HMRC, because this will affect all her benefits.
Also she does need to officially register what she's doing because if anything happens to one of her clients she's fucked.
Shes too thick to think she will get caught out. She will though. No sign of her "business" on her page, but I have screenshots of her promoting it the other day 😂. Saying she is taking money for her services. At the time it was all about the WW app etc, meal plans. However how, no WW are toxic, she just wants to talk, and charge you for it 😂. Her own husband doesnt listen to her.

Reactions: 1
Shes too thick to think she will get caught out. She will though. No sign of her "business" on her page, but I have screenshots of her promoting it the other day 😂. Saying she is taking money for her services. At the time it was all about the WW app etc, meal plans. However how, no WW are toxic, she just wants to talk, and charge you for it 😂. Her own husband doesnt listen to her.
Do you have to have her address for her to be reported regarding benefits etc

Reactions: 1
Someone’s bought herself a ring light 😂 how many bleeping creepy selfies does she wanna take 🙄
She's a narcissist, to her, there's no such thing as too many selfies l

Can we fit in something along the lines if natrasha benefit fraud narcissist

She said she doesnt need to be registered to do what shes doing.
A reputable business would be registered because it would be run by a qualified, insured professional. This is Natasha, a deluded, narcissist, running a scam, making money out of vulnerable people. Instagram also has to take some responsibility for the number of people using their platform to advertise/sell scam services and products.

Last edited:
Do you have to have her address for her to be reported regarding benefits etc
I know the town she lives in and her date of birth, that's enough with her full name natasha summar allen. Send then screenshots of proof of her asking people to pay her. They have the means to check her bank accounts benefits everything.

She's a narcissist, to her, there's no such thing as too many selfies l

A reputable business would be registered because it would be run by a qualified, insured professional. This is Natasha, a deluded, narcissist, running a scam, making money out of vulnerable people. Instagram also has to take some responsibility for the number of people using their platform to advertise/sell scam services and products.
This is my point exactly. Natasha outright said she can do what she wants she doesnt need to be registered. Think she will find what she is doing is legally counted as fraud. She is nothing but a scam artist. All the time she hasn't been doing WW, pointing and she has the audacity to call her vlogs what I eat on WW 😂. Funny thing is, by doing what I eat on WW vlogs, shes actually just encouraging more and more people to sign up to WW for FREE haha. Not even £25 an hour like shes charging.

Last edited:
I know the town she lives in and her date of birth, that's enough with her full name natasha summar allen. Send then screenshots of proof of her asking people to pay her. They have the means to check her bank accounts benefits everything.

This is my point exactly. Natasha outright said she can do what she wants she doesnt need to be registered. Think she will find what she is doing is legally counted as fraud. She is nothing but a scam artist. All the time she hasn't been doing WW, pointing and she has the audacity to call her vlogs what I eat on WW 😂. Funny thing is, by doing what I eat on WW vlogs, shes actually just encouraging more and more people to sign up to WW for FREE haha. Not even £25 an hour like shes charging.
Completely agree she's a scam artist, but if she's questioned about it, I guarantee she will hide behind her own 'issues' and claim she wasn't aware she was doing wrong. I think she has probably spent her whole life, living as a fantasist, which becomes problematic when her actions impact on others. Due to my registered career of 28 years and professional qualifications, I can see Natasha for the troubled individual she is.

She really doesn't care about other people at all, I hate that there will be people out there who cant see her for what she is. I think they will eventually though, and she will pretend she didn't know what she was doing.

Shes taking layla for a walk, whilst she vlogs and talks into her phone about what she is wearing 🤦‍♀️ hope she isn't charging layla because she isnt even paying her any attention. Oh wait .. layla show us all your outfit, that's what's important isnt it. Cant wait for mothers day where she claims to be a brilliant mum.

Last edited:
Imagine scamming people on a Sunday rather than spending the day with your kids or something...she must be desp for the money, lost even more followers
She means the babysitter will be home (Andy) so she can go and do whatever she wants. Reported as spam. Can you even imagine getting a decent conversation out of her? She would just turn everything into a story about her. She has such a passive aggressive personality, every single photo of her with the kids is just awkward. Is it just me that thinks they all look so un comfortable? They certainly dont give the happy family vibe.

Reactions: 7
She means the babysitter will be home (Andy) so she can go and do whatever she wants. Reported as spam. Can you even imagine getting a decent conversation out of her? She would just turn everything into a story about her. She has such a passive aggressive personality, every single photo of her with the kids is just awkward. Is it just me that thinks they all look so un comfortable? They certainly dont give the happy family vibe.
Oh yes! It’s like Natasha probably says “Come on guys, smile for the camera! Say cheeeeeesssseeeeeee!”And drags them both as close to her as possible!

Oh yes! It’s like Natasha probably says “Come on guys, smile for the camera! Say cheeeeeesssseeeeeee!”And drags them both as close to her as possible!
Yes! and it just looks so in natural, layla always looks so un comfortable with having to pose. My husbnd even said it's weird the way she says puts them staged ready to be filmed. Let them have a childhood and have fun.

I thought she was fully booked? She has probably seen a xxxxs jumper she wants and needs the cash...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she was fully booked? She has probably seen a xxxxs jumper she wants and needs the cash...
She had to spend a bit of time with her daughter today, remembered she hates it, so very kindly opened up a new slot to help another person 😊 not to avoid her family at all obv...

• Haha
Reactions: 6