Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s all going shooo well guys” is she trying to convince us or herself?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She probably thinks WW are sitting there watching her page and thinking ‘damn, why did we sack her’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“It’s all going shooo well guys” is she trying to convince us or herself?
Herself haha, everyone so far has been the dream, haha.. natasha's dream world. Showed my husband her popular jacket, haha. He said she still looks like she has 2 dead animals attached to her hat 😂

Even more followers lost! 😎
I don't understand it, she is sho sho exciting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She probably thinks WW are sitting there watching her page and thinking ‘damn, why did we sack her’ 🤣
Definitely.

will be funny when she gains some of the weight back and needs to rejoin with her tail between her legs.

Reactions: 3
Definitely.

will be funny when she gains some of the weight back and needs to rejoin with her tail between her legs.
Apparently her "clients" are seeing great results. Hmmm how ma y days has it been? Your full of crap natrasha. Also for the dream brand to be working with you? Is it nice n easy? That sounds like your kind of brand haha.

What ‘results’ can there even be I thought this wasn’t about numbers as she said herself and is mainly just a chat? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What ‘results’ can there even be I thought this wasn’t about numbers as she said herself and is mainly just a chat? 🧐
And she is fully booked but still has lots of availability. Harrison isnt there, so shes lay on the sofa under a throw 😂 laughing to herself like the mad hatter. Everyone keeps messaging me telling me I look so well. Haha yea natasha, that why your enjoying that filtered life?
Any brands want to work with natasha? Even though she got removed as a WW ambassador for using their intellectual property and using it for her own financial gain. Fraudulent blogs and now trying to sell meal plans and counselling, when she is not qualified to do so. Haha. Shes a lovely person too.

Attachments

Does anyone follow Paul scholes on IG? His youngest son is autistic, and he treat like a normal child. The difference is unbelievable
And she is fully booked but still has lots of availability. Harrison isnt there, so shes lay on the sofa under a throw 😂 laughing to herself like the mad hatter. Everyone keeps messaging me telling me I look so well. Haha yea natasha, that why your enjoying that filtered life?
Any brands want to work with natasha? Even though she got removed as a WW ambassador for using their intellectual property and using it for her own financial gain. Fraudulent blogs and now trying to sell meal plans and counselling, when she is not qualified to do so. Haha. Shes a lovely person too.
she such a lovely person isn’t she 🙄 so rude and obnoxious horrible person

Reactions: 1
she such a lovely person isn’t she 🙄 so rude and obnoxious horrible person
Yes shes got a very aggressive side to her. Once you notice it, you can see it in her vlogs, the way she talks is very passive aggressive.

• Heart
“I’m having a very very busy morning” she says, whilst sitting on the sofa under a blanket.
Maybe this new collab is with a dentist!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“I’m having a very very busy morning” she says, whilst sitting on the sofa under a blanket.
Maybe this new collab is with a dentist!
Haha I thought the same thing, I thought either dentist or hairdresser. Would say a therapist, but she can probably just try to tell herself shes ok.

Reactions: 2
Are her kids doing any school work today? Playing the switch and now out a walk...

Reactions: 1
Are her kids doing any school work today? Playing the switch and now out a walk...
Notice every single time Layla talks, Natasha just ignores her and Carrie's on talking. Why on earth does she film herself talking about absolutely nothing, especially when it means shes ignoring her daughter. Absolute prick. Also, anyone excited to see her 'soft serve with CARAMELISED white chocolate 😴' Natasha your boring as hell, same crap, different day..and I've got to keep.up with what your doing, because I'm going to report you every single time you advertise your call girl work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Notice every single time Layla talks, Natasha just ignores her and Carrie's on talking. Why on earth does she film herself talking about absolutely nothing, especially when it means shes ignoring her daughter. Absolute prick. Also, anyone excited to see her 'soft serve with CARAMELISED white chocolate 😴' Natasha your boring as hell, same crap, different day..and I've got to keep.up with what your doing, because I'm going to report you every single time you advertise your call girl work.
she’d caramelise her granny for insta

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’d caramelise her granny for insta
Haha! She’d caramelise Andy too!
“Today guys I’ve made something sho sho exciting and dreamy! I can’t wait to show you guys! Ta-da! Look at this gorgeous dreeeaaamyyyy caramelly dreamboat Andy that I’ve made! I am sho sho excited to eat him!”🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5