Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can guarantee if nobody had contacted WW about what she was doing, she would still be an ambassador and churning out her what I eat in a day vlogs.
she has the app last week as she scanned something and gave the point value. She’s angry with WW for dropping her as she knows it’s going to affect her social media presence!

Reactions: 6
Also when she said 'it's a conflict of interest for us both' like can we be very clear here - WW points are WW's IP, the conflict of interest is Natasha using their plan to give advice and profiting from it. She's desperately trying to make it sound like this was a joint decision when it's very clear from the timeline they got rid of her. I also have to say I think the way she is speaking about them now is abhorrent. She has said for years WW is a great plan etc, got her to her goal - now it's all 'oh well I never stuck to it anyway because I still ate oil and condiments without tracking'. And this 'toxicity' thing, coming on video saying she's been really struggling w her MH and now she's cut ties with WW she feels better as if she's blaming WW for her bad mental health? Yet as she said, she hasn't been on the plan for 2-3 years so how does she figure that it's their fault exactly?
I just think she's gotten way too above her station, doesn't realise most people are literally only following her because she successfully lost a lot of weight. She's losing a fair few followers every day now that she's cut ties with WW, that was her USP and it's gone.
She wouldn't have even a quarter of the views she gets if it want for her doing WW. She literally wants to take WW's intellectual property and use it for her own personal gain. How can she be so stupid to think that she would get away with it? She is acting all smug now, well let's see how far she gets in her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Natasha is clearly a narcissist, everyone and everything is the problem and she is a victim. She is a fraud who is selling a service, that she is not qualified to provide. Her only experience is her own weight loss and nothing else. She described the WW community, as sometimes toxic, what she really means is, people had the audacity to call her out on her behaviour and Princess Natasha does not take criticism or even simple questions very well. She always seems so angry, as if her viewers should be grateful that she is sharing her life with them. The people around her, that enable her behaviour are responsible for the monster she has become.

Reactions: 5
As someone who had and still has disordered thoughts/eating habits, I really dislike her for all this. She shows off in every vlog, she films from the waist and tugs at her trousers to show how big they are on her and show off how tiny she is now.
How is she in any way a good person to go to for diet advice/support. To me its like going on a pro-ana/ed site for diet tips/support :(
She needs to grow up in every way. How can her family think all this is fine?

Reactions: 7
She shows off in every vlog, she films from the waist and tugs at her trousers to show how big they are on her and show off how tiny she is now.
Exactly and she's put a snide comment under that video that says 'people emailed them saying I'm too small'. Well doesn't she want us to think she's too small? Why else at the start of every video would she hold out her trousers saying how big they are, commenting that she can't stop losing weight? She wants us to notice then gets pissy when we....notice. Alright then Natrasha.

People also emailed to say you’re in no way qualified to do these 1:1s and that you are charging WW customers for a service they ALREADY pay for. She left that bit out tho...

She is definitely that friend that you walk on egg shells around and you know that if you have some issue with them there’s no point in discussing with her as she will lash out and blame you😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She contradicts everything she says so many times too she makes out that WW is a bad plan that caused her to have an eating disorder, and it's not a realistic plan, yet shes happy to charge people for advice on how to do WW and make her vlogs what I eat on WW. Maybe try taking over sw or amazon next time trashy tasha 😂 might have better luck. Oh no you dont need to because now you have your secret company that has no name, it's not registered and you pay no tax, your not insured and your "clients" are your mum and andy with the mis shaped head.

• Haha
She’s bound to get herself in some legal trouble.
she’s not qualified and has not registered her company so she will have no insurance.

The fact that her clients are her “followers” means she’s bound to come across a psycho who will become unhappy when they realise Trasha isn’t her pal after all.

Just to add I very much doubt she has a contract to cover her back for all of the above either.

• Heart
She’s bound to get herself in some legal trouble.
she’s not qualified and has not registered her company so she will have no insurance.

The fact that her clients are her “followers” means she’s bound to come across a psycho who will become unhappy when they realise Trasha isn’t her pal after all.

Just to add I very much doubt she has a contract to cover her back for all of the above either.
No I don't think she does. She wont be doing it legitimately. I dont understand how she thinks she can give advice when she herself had to seek help from a trained doctor for a mental illness. She can say shes feeling better now, but it was only a few weeks ago that she was really bad, shes still on medication. She doesnt look fine. She isnt trained in counselling or nutrition or anything like that, shes not insured, shes not registered 🤯 but yet she Carrie's on.

She has either been buying followers or making Insta accounts herself, look how many of her followers dont have a profile picture and dont have any posts 🤔 hmmm. On her personal socials she never gets more than a few likes on anything. I wouldn't say shes popular.

Never mind “dreamy”. You look like something out of a horror movie Natrasha!

• Haha
You can tell she’s pissed off in that vid. Funny how she was stripped of being an ambassador on Monday and now she’s saying it was mutual. 🤥 If she wasn’t pointing or using the app for 2 years then why do so many WW blogs? Because she knows thats what gets the clicks so she can earn from the ads. She’s such a money grabbing witch who has got way to big for her boots. I think she’s a nasty piece of work and I hope she fails miserably!
I asked again why she is deleting peoples questions, she hid all mine. She has actually responded now saying she doesnt need anyone's permission. And she wont work for free. Wow, listening to peoples problems is really work? When your not trained and will probably do more harm than good? There is no making her see sense.

• Wow
“Natrasha” needs to be in the next thread name for sure 🤣🙏🏼
Can we fit in something along the lines if natrasha benefit fraud narcissist

She said she doesnt need to be registered to do what shes doing.