Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys, for £25 an hour you can get advice from Natrasha Summar 😂.. do any of you want this slot before it goes. She could offer some great advice on ? Hmmm I don't know really. How to look homeless? How to look like your lacking personal hygiene? How to get those pesky kids out of your way (ahhh a switch 😉).

I wouldn't usually work a Sunday you know, well yea natasha, because you don't work. And you still dont work, your nothing but a con artist, a scammer, a fraud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine scamming people on a Sunday rather than spending the day with your kids or something...she must be desp for the money, lost even more followers
Free time?? She got 2 young kids how can you have free time, she really is lowest of the low

Reactions: 5
As a QUALIFIED professional I would be really interested to see the structure of her conversations and how she deals with any curveballs thrown at her by clients.

It took me a long time before I was comfortable not using a general structure and would feel my heart go in to my bum when the client threw something at me I didn’t expect...and that’s after a masters degree where I also worked in the role 😅

• Heart
What is poor Layla wearing on that walk 😩 she looks like she’s she wearing one of Chandler Bings sweater vests 😂 I can’t even put into words how worried I am for her when she goes to high school, as awful as it is the sad reality is that she is a prime target for bullying purely down to what Natasha chooses to dress her in

What is poor Layla wearing on that walk 😩 she looks like she’s she wearing one of Chandler Bings sweater vests 😂 I can’t even put into words how worried I am for her when she goes to high school, as awful as it is the sad reality is that she is a prime target for bullying purely down to what Natasha chooses to dress her in
Someone has said what un usual style layla has for a young girl. If us adults are thinking it, then children definitely will. It's really sad that natasha literally dresses her in clothes that she likes, not what I can imagine any young child choosing at all. If I told my daughter to wear those, she would laugh. I feel so sorry for her..Then Natasha posts 'forever my style inspo', natasha are you thick? You chose her clothes. You are not telling us that layla chose that! Also your style is awful. You look 10 years older than you actually are, and you look like you cant be bothered, most of the coats you wear look like a sleeping bag that a homeless person left in the middle of manchester.

As a QUALIFIED professional I would be really interested to see the structure of her conversations and how she deals with any curveballs thrown at her by clients.

It took me a long time before I was comfortable not using a general structure and would feel my heart go in to my bum when the client threw something at me I didn’t expect...and that’s after a masters degree where I also worked in the role 😅
I wish that everyone could see her for what she is, the harm she could do. I cant even imagine what she will say, like she isnt even qualified for one. So in no position at all to advise anyone on anything. Her mental health is poor, so why would she feel she could or should advise anyone. Other than that she isn't a genuine person, nothing she says is authentic, it's all so forced. I remember her baking with layla once (of course) and natasha starts talking and she says 'ah layla is that a nice sensory, is that a nice sensory activity?' And that's how she said it. I was just watching her thinking what the gell, shes cant even talk to her own daughter on a genuine way. Everything has to be for show, for YouTube or instagram, but because she isnt a natural vlogger, she just makes herself look stupid.

I asked her is she insured or registered? And she said she doesn't need to be. There we have it then natasha, you are free to do whatever you want? No you are a fraud.

That picture she has put on of layla ☹ she just looks sad. Why cant natasha see it. I hope so badly that layla gets to be herself one day, dress in the clothes she likes and to have fun.

Last edited:
Right who does this? Who sticks their camera/phone in a bush or whatever and says to their child "pretend we are looking at something fun over there" so that she can take a picture. I would rather have a photo of my children playing naturally, smiling naturally, so I can keep the memory. She is so so vain, why does she do it? We can all see that every photo is staged. Poor layla.

Attachments

• Haha
Right who does this? Who sticks their camera/phone in a bush or whatever and says to their child "pretend we are looking at something fun over there" so that she can take a picture. I would rather have a photo of my children playing naturally, smiling naturally, so I can keep the memory. She is so so vain, why does she do it? We can all see that every photo is staged. Poor layla.
I can’t believe she left the house looking like that. She looks like one of the house robbers from Home alone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she left the house looking like that. She looks like one of the house robbers from Home alone
Haha yes she does 😂 she looked like marv the other day, shes gone for more of a harry "vibe" today haha.
I can imagine it now "Layla bring your stupid granny bike we bought you for your birthday"

"No mum I dont want to, its horrible"

"You've got to layla for the gram"

"No mum, you dont pay me enough for that"

"Well I've still won layla because I have dressed you like me, now smile for a photo"

• Haha
Reactions: 3

This is exactly what I've just said to my son. As someone who is registered and has professional qualifications, it's concerning how someone can think it's OK to sell a service, when they have no formal training or qualifications, no insurance and no governing body, to hold them accountable. We spend years training, we pay for professional registration, but Natasha is above all that. Most people will look into someone they are going to pay for support or therapy sessions, but if someone is vulnerable, people like Natasha will prey on them.

This is exactly what I've just said to my son. As someone who is registered and has professional qualifications, it's concerning how someone can think it's OK to sell a service, when they have no formal training or qualifications, no insurance and no governing body, to hold them accountable. We spend years training, we pay for professional registration, but Natasha is above all that. Most people will look into someone they are going to pay for support or therapy sessions, but if someone is vulnerable, people like Natasha will prey on them.
I tried to tell her this on friday. She told me that shes not breaking and rules and can do what she wants. I told her if she wants to help people why does she charge? As there are so many accounts who give diet advice for free, and she has no nutrition or counselling training. She turned around to me and said she will not work for free. It's not her work though is it, not if she isnt registered, licensed and paying tax etc. She is just a fraudster praying in vulnerable people. When I told her that she went to a professional for help, so why doesnt she recommended other people do to? She said because hers was about anxiety to do with harrison (because shes a selfish person who cant fit what she wants to do around harrisons needs). She is a horrible horrible person.

• Heart
So she's blaming her son now for her anxiety, I thought she said last week it was because of WW.
Yes I saw her blame WW, and when I mentioned this to her. Like why would you promote something you say caused you an eating disorder? She said she had to go to the doctors about anxiety to do with harrison. She just lies all the time. And I'm sorry but Harrisons 'meltdowns' are caused by her. Because he needs structure to his day, he needs attention and understanding, not given a Nintendo switch so he can go and entertain himself.

Reactions: 4
She's probably trying to get herself on benefits for anxiety now.
Surely she realises has Harrison gets older he'll be harder to control and sending him away all the time isn't going to help in the long term. I've noticed when he's with his sister, they don't seem to get on, I know kids squabble but it's more than that and no amount of fake pictures will change my mind.

Surely she realises has Harrison gets older he'll be harder to control and sending him away all the time isn't going to help in the long term. I've noticed when he's with his sister, they don't seem to get on, I know kids squabble but it's more than that and no amount of fake pictures will change my mind.
I agree, and it's so strange that they dont do anything as a family with all of them there. She blames Harrisons autism for everything.

Does anyone follow Paul scholes on IG? His youngest son is autistic, and he treat like a normal child. The difference is unbelievable

Does anyone follow Paul scholes on IG? His youngest son is autistic, and he treat like a normal child. The difference is unbelievable
No, but one of my children is autistic and she gets treated exactly the same as the other children too. She was offered a place in school with the pandemic and we said no because she learns better at home at the moment anyway. And I think treating all the children the same is definitely the best way forward. She will argue well harrison has autism. However I think treat him like your other child, pay him some attention, doing things he enjoys, and set clear boundaries etc.

Reactions: 4
I think you could be onto something. Natasha knows exactly what she's doing but will not acknowledge her behaviour could harm others, she is a very dangerous woman.

She must know there's no longevity in her doing YouTube, she's boring as, every vlog is the same and now WW have sent her packing, what next?
She can dress her life up as much as she wants but the reality is clear for all to see.
She hates her life and if a millionaire rocked up tomorrow she'd be off without a thought for anything or anyone.
Andy's made his bed and isn't allowed to have an opinion about his life and how much she exploits their children. Everything is about her and what she wants. I do wonder if it's quite a controlling relationship. Either he's pretty dim which is a possibility, or he is genuinely scared of speaking his mind to his own wife.
I know if Andy was my son I'd be constantly worried about him and I can only imagine his embarrassment of having to face work colleagues.

Last edited:
She must know there's no longevity in her doing YouTube, she's boring as, every vlog is the same and now WW have sent her packing, what next?
She can dress her life up as much as she wants but the reality is clear for all to see.
She hates her life and if a millionaire rocked up tomorrow she'd be off without a thought for anything or anyone.
Andy's made his bed and isn't allowed to have an opinion about his life and how much she exploits their children. Everything is about her and what she wants. I do wonder if it's quite a controlling relationship. Either he's pretty dim which is a possibility, or he is genuinely scared of speaking his mind to his own wife.
I know if Andy was my son I'd be constantly worried about him and I can only imagine his embarrassment of having to face work colleagues.
Yes, all her vlogs are the same thing, different day. Eats same foods, does the same thing. I can't figure Andy out, at first I thought he was just a doormat, but when I went on his fb out of curiosity, his status' are just odd. He seems like the guy who tries too hard to try and be funny but he just looks like a bit of a prick. Maybe that's why he ended up with Natasha, anyone his own age thought he was dull and immature and then Natasha came along and saw him as a safety net? Hes an enabler though, he allows natasha to do all the things she does. Everytime she does a family vlog he looks awkward and embarrassed though, you can tell he hates the camera in his face. Remember laylas birthday and she came down the stairs screeching at him, he said he didn't hear her.

His work colleagues must think its all so cringe

Last edited:
Reactions: 6