Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At risk of sounding extremely bitchy here but if I were her I'd stop spending so much money on all this tat and get her teeth fixed 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
£400!!!!!!!!!! And she actually posted it after working out it was £400!!!!!!

What she should have said was "Hi guys I know you love those videos but this year that would be completely tone death so I have done another video instead, hope you like it"

Last edited:
£400!!!!!!!!!! And she actually posted it after working out it was £400!!!!!!

What she should have said was "Hi guys I know you love those videos but this year that would be completely tone death so I have done another video instead, hope you like it"
I wonder how much is wasted ? Natasha knows others are struggling,but her own ego means shd has got to show off. She could do the haul without prices. Sadly shes not the only vlogger that is clueless, the only difference is Natasha and her family seem fairly happy. Most of the others very clearly have miserable relationships and home lives,thats why they seek vslidstion on social media, Ellie Polly and Rebecca Lamb are two prime examples

Thought the same, the pricey stuff was the alcohol and finest ranges but when she was saying the prices and I was adding it up and it made about £380 I was shocked. There wasn't even any proper Xmas trimmings there.

Thought the same, the pricey stuff was the alcohol and finest ranges but when she was saying the prices and I was adding it up and it made about £380 I was shocked. There wasn't even any proper Xmas trimmings there.
Even she was shocked at the price. Someone said in the comments that its 2 weeks of shopping. It's not, it's party food. She hasn't got Christmas dinner in there, so she's not cooking it. I have no idea why there is £380.

Natasha I love to cook from scratch Allen.
No wonder her kids always look ill, she feeds them a diet of nothing but processed food, whilst her and wonky head indulge.

Reactions: 3
Even she was shocked at the price. Someone said in the comments that its 2 weeks of shopping. It's not, it's party food. She hasn't got Christmas dinner in there, so she's not cooking it. I have no idea why there is £380.
Doesn’t she go to in-laws for Christmas Day? To be waited on

It's a right strange set up, her in laws look after their kids more than they do and she can't even cook one meal a year to say thank you and I've never once seen them invited to Andy's birthday, it's always just her family.

Its Laylas birthday party anf it does look fun,but I dont agree with Natasha filming ALL the children and posting the footage on her public account. Its one thing posting content with her own children,but Its wrong to expose the other children to so many strangers. I wonder if all the parents consented

• Wow
So she said she was vlogging her daughter's birthday, then asks do people want a blog or what she eats. No surprise its the meals people have asked for. My only concern is Natasha always uses this kind of content to try and sell some unofficial,un regulated diet resources she has thrown together without any official training or qualifications. Surely her followers can see that she has an unhealthy relationship with food. Permanently dueting rather than making lifestyle changes, which are more likely to maintain a healthier balance than dieting. The alcohol,hot chocolates,coffees,and daily lunch time treats wont help. She must spend a fortune weekly with multiple shopping trips for food. Sorry but I've ALWAYS worked full time outside the house,with twins ,but ive always meal planned, cooked from scratch and frozen meals and only had to go food shopping once a week. She clearly has lots of time to wander around shopping and pretending to look busy

Reactions: 1
So she said she was vlogging her daughter's birthday, then asks do people want a blog or what she eats. No surprise its the meals people have asked for. My only concern is Natasha always uses this kind of content to try and sell some unofficial,un regulated diet resources she has thrown together without any official training or qualifications. Surely her followers can see that she has an unhealthy relationship with food. Permanently dueting rather than making lifestyle changes, which are more likely to maintain a healthier balance than dieting. The alcohol,hot chocolates,coffees,and daily lunch time treats wont help. She must spend a fortune weekly with multiple shopping trips for food. Sorry but I've ALWAYS worked full time outside the house,with twins ,but ive always meal planned, cooked from scratch and frozen meals and only had to go food shopping once a week. She clearly has lots of time to wander around shopping and pretending to look busy
Excuse the spelling mistakes,should say permanently dieting not dueting

She’s back on WW? After the song and dance she made about not working with them anymore?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s back on WW? After the song and dance she made about not working with them anymore?
Not surprised, she clearly has an eating disorder. I actually feel for her, her life revolves around controlling food, she needs proper medical help not a YouTube channel.

• Heart
Sorry but she really should not be posting content aimed at healthy eating or weight loss, wonder what WW think to her using their plan. Her diet is heavy on carbs and sugar. Skin on chicken and mayo is high in fat, yet she doesn't point the mayo.Had to laugh at her snapping at Andrew for making noise rustling bags,then moaning because he was making noise washing up,so wanted him to tell her to 'f..k off'. She must be horrendous to live with

Reactions: 5
Oooo get her with the LV bag. Doesn’t look new to me though, very much second hand, just like everything else she buys. Keeping up with the jones yet again 😂😂

Looks like she’s buying followers again. She was on just over 1k for ages and now she’s jumped to just over 3k. Had a look through and it’s so blatant they are bots. I’m reporting her again!
She did this before and got herself up to 10k so straight away started with swipe ups 🙄

Looks like she’s buying followers again. She was on just over 1k for ages and now she’s jumped to just over 3k. Had a look through and it’s so blatant they are bots. I’m reporting her again!
She did this before and got herself up to 10k so straight away started with swipe ups 🙄
She makes me laugh when she says ‘I’ve had so many DM’s’ who the frig would DM her about her tat 😂