Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Halloween vlog,it was lovely to see Harrison enjoying himself,most vlogs revolve around Leila

Reactions: 2
Forgot this one existed.
How’s her recipe club going that she charged for?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This one is just so full of herself! Just watched her latest and she clearly loves herself! She constantly moans about how tired she is - she should count herself lucky she is able to have a massage and then relax all day!

I've not watched her vlogs in ages but have just taken a look at the Halloween one. She's not changed one bit, still sooooo excited about everything, endless bragging, spouting more lies and bullshit.
Such an oddball family, why the duck is Andy wearing her hat and Harrison's wearing her wellies....just plain weird.

Has she got a new job again? Her profile now says ‘Full time UX writer.’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
anyone watched her latest vlog? I got to 10mins in and had to switch off...she is just sooooooo full of herself? What is her actual job?

anyone watched her latest vlog? I got to 10mins in and had to switch off...she is just sooooooo full of herself? What is her actual job?
Not sure what she does apart from eat out and shop. This must be her 3rd or 4th job within less than 18 months. I'm cautious when interviewing people who appear to move from job to job,especially in such a short time frame. I wonder if they get rid of her at the end of a probationary period or if she only gets short term contracts, which dont get renewed.

I miss the old Natasha. She used to go out and do things with the family. She used to talk to stuff she was passionate about. I had things in common with her. She only films now to talk about what she's bought. I am a person who only wears glasses occasionally and I don't appreciate her wearing hers on camera for 10 mins to show the label. There's a cost of living crisis and I don't want her expensive brands paraded in our faces.

First comment from me. I have been wanting to say this for a while.

£60 hot water bottle she keeps showing us. Mine is a cute £8 penguin one from Asda that I'm more than happy with but I guess because hers is £60 it makes her a better person ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
I miss the old Natasha. She used to go out and do things with the family. She used to talk to stuff she was passionate about. I had things in common with her. She only films now to talk about what she's bought. I am a person who only wears glasses occasionally and I don't appreciate her wearing hers on camera for 10 mins to show the label. There's a cost of living crisis and I don't want her expensive brands paraded in our faces.

First comment from me. I have been wanting to say this for a while.

£60 hot water bottle she keeps showing us. Mine is a cute £8 penguin one from Asda that I'm more than happy with but I guess because hers is £60 it makes her a better person ;)
She spends money like it has no value,shes completely out of touch with what's happenkng today as regards cost of living. I think shes possibly grown up very spoilt, so is unaware of how to be humble,always bragging and showing off. Everything is branded or designer. Sge clearly a very unhappy person,if you notice the people she hangs out with are usually family or people from her job at the time, she doesn't appear to have actual friends

She spends money like it has no value,shes completely out of touch with what's happenkng today as regards cost of living. I think shes possibly grown up very spoilt, so is unaware of how to be humble,always bragging and showing off. Everything is branded or designer. Sge clearly a very unhappy person,if you notice the people she hangs out with are usually family or people from her job at the time, she doesn't appear to have actual friends
I think she's keeping up with Jones. If we watch the channels that she watches, we will find all the items she is bragging about.

The cost of living crisis has clearly not affected Natasha. I agree that in the past she was someone we could relate to, but now all she does is shop shop and shop and make a 50 minute vlog about what she’s bought. If she would save all that money she could have a much better house than what she’s in now and they could have holidays with the kids. It’s such a shame that she wastes so much money on materialistic things that nobody else really cares about.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The cost of living crisis has clearly not affected Natasha. I agree that in the past she was someone we could relate to, but now all she does is shop shop and shop and make a 50 minute vlog about what she’s bought. If she would save all that money she could have a much better house than what she’s in now and they could have holidays with the kids. It’s such a shame that she wastes so much money on materialistic things that nobody else really cares about.
I find it obscene that she said that a wreath made of baubles costing £15 is affordable,some people would use that as their weekly food budget. I do wonder just how much of the money she wastes is benefits meant for her son and his care. Natasha likes to treat herself and Leila quite a lot. Everything is branded designer or high end . Shes clearly unhappy and spending is her comforter

I find it obscene that she said that a wreath made of baubles costing £15 is affordable,some people would use that as their weekly food budget. I do wonder just how much of the money she wastes is benefits meant for her son and his care. Natasha likes to treat herself and Leila quite a lot. Everything is branded designer or high end . Shes clearly unhappy and spending is her comforter
£15 for the wreath was a bargain for her. £60 for bloody stockings!!!! My stockings were £5 from B&M.
I'm just glad she went to some everyday shop like IKEA and B&Q.

£15 for the wreath was a bargain for her. £60 for bloody stockings!!!! My stockings were £5 from B&M.
I'm just glad she went to some everyday shop like IKEA and B&Q.
Does she ever go to B&M or Home Bargains, or is that beneath her. I was surprised when she said those stockings were £60,nothing remotely special about them. Im the same as you Ive bought ours from B&M.

She probably does. Just doesn't show because that's not the imagine she was to portray.

'i'm not gonna lie, these r pricey"

Don't worry Natasha we don't think your lying. If u were gonna make prices up they wouldn't be that stupid.

• Heart